Vore texture packs

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Vore texture packs

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Has anyone made any vorish texture packs for so far, compatible with MC 1.9 so they can be used on this server? I'm using the default textures, but to be fair I'd rather try something new... especially that makes colored wool look more fleshy and natural, given it's what builders are typically stuck with using for internals. Vore paintings with some of the art here would also be a nice bonus of such a texture pack!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Vore texture packs

Postby ThisGuy127 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:38 pm

could be an opportunity to play around with default animation support, subtle motions can make everything that much better.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby chibi-wolfy » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:19 pm

I think the server-specific texture pack already has some vore pics (Karbo art mainly) from what I remember, but I don't use it anymore so I could be wrong.

Reskinning blocks is a little more iffy I think, because many of them - pink wool included - are already used in comparitively mundane builds in the overworld, and things could get weird? If there's a way to make fleshy textures without clashing with existing blocks though, I'd certainly love to hear it =V
chibi-wolfy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Yes, the TP offered by the server does have a few vore pics. It looks pretty decent in general, though I feel even more could be done with custom textures to improve the vorish feel :)
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Return to Vorecraft