HD Paintings for those using HD texture packs

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

HD Paintings for those using HD texture packs

Postby NatanusLikens » Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Hi all. So I've mentioned a few times that I made a custom texture for the Paintings a few times. Here it is for anyone that uses a HD texture pack if interested.

BE WARNED EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!

I would love to add more Pokemon related pictures if anyone has some good ones based on the theme of Pokephilia (Girl x Pokemon). Pokemon I'm looking for in such scenes are Infernape, Greninja (think I have plenty), Eevee Evolutions, and any pokemon that could be considered Anthro all ready.
Attachments
paintings_kristoffer_zetterstrand0002.png
It's Rachael... HIz Allz!!
NatanusLikens
New to the forum

Re: HD Paintings for those using HD texture packs

Postby NatanusLikens » Fri May 20, 2016 7:49 am

Ok, got a lot of people agreeing something more like this would be better... but I find I don't have much art collected for such a thing. Most of these pictures are Female x Creature, but a little heavy on Female x Snake. This is more of a proof of concept for a vore painting set. Hope everyone enjoys this. NOTE: I took out the banners so you might want to layer this over a pre-existing one. I also made all the 1x1 pictures manga styled art. while the bigger ones are more detailed Snake Vore. However, I made 1 of the big paintings a simplistic nude girl inside a stomach manga styled art, felt right so I did it.

Enjoy, and if you have art you'd like to submit for the paintings please do so. Wouldn't mind having various pieces of art from the community for this project. The more art submitted the better it will be.

Again this is just a proof of concept.... granted changing up the pictures is not all that hard.
Attachments
paintings_kristoffer_zetterstrand_Vore.png
It's Rachael... HIz Allz!!
NatanusLikens
New to the forum

Return to Vorecraft