Looking for somone to mod MPM, an make it load custom models

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Looking for somone to mod MPM, an make it load custom models

Postby wierdo2000 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:44 am

As many of you know, Our server got the amazing mod More player models mod. (mpm) http://tiny.cc/MOREMODELS
This mod allows player to have more models on thier avatar, But it have one big mayor isue.
It lacks Vore models!

So thats why we are currently looking for someone to look into the codes, and allow mpm to load up some custom models.
Or any models from http://techne.zeux.me/ (or as many as you can add)

First player who manges to get some tummy lumps and whatnawt will be provided with op status on our server.
Requirement is then ofc to make more models for our fetishes.

What we need, in order of urgency, nr1 is pereroty all others can wait!
1 'Tummy lumps
2 Simple noming animations
3 Nsfw body parts (cocks and whatnawt)
4 More body parts (better tails, ears, wings)
5 Better colouring and texture options.
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for somone to mod MPM, an make it load custom mo

Postby PerfectDark » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:31 am

wierdo2000 wrote:As many of you know, Our server got the amazing mod More player models mod. (mpm) http://tiny.cc/MOREMODELS
This mod allows player to have more models on thier avatar, But it have one big mayor isue.
It lacks Vore models!

So thats why we are currently looking for someone to look into the codes, and allow mpm to load up some custom models.
Or any models from http://techne.zeux.me/ (or as many as you can add)

First player who manges to get some tummy lumps and whatnawt will be provided with op status on our server.
Requirement is then ofc to make more models for our fetishes.

What we need, in order of urgency, nr1 is pereroty all others can wait!
1 'Tummy lumps
2 Simple noming animations
3 Nsfw body parts (cocks and whatnawt)
4 More body parts (better tails, ears, wings)
5 Better colouring and texture options.

Do you got any source code or API to work out from? I can't seem to find any online. Without it, it's going to be hard to find ways to add onto the mod with the features you're requesting.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 am

nope no source code or api. sorry, i cant really ask the orginal mod devolep for it either
"hey guy mind if you implement some weird fetish onto your mod? :D"
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThisGuy127 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:31 pm

wierdo2000 wrote:nope no source code or api. sorry, i cant really ask the orginal mod devolep for it either
"hey guy mind if you implement some weird fetish onto your mod? :D"

I've actually worked with the original mod maker a bit some years back with helping him iron out the first edition of the mod. He always complained about modeling, which is why there's still only so many potential additions to bodies. I bet if you found him and said you have an interest in adding more models and branches to his mod for a more specific type of server list he'd probably give you the source code. Hell, it might be posted somewhere like it used to be in the old version.

Could leave out the forementioned "fetish" need and just say it's for an older audience if he asks.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:00 pm

asked him out!
I got some sources!

Hower i cant just distribute em all around the internet apparently,
so if you are a mod dev ask me for sources! :b
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby NatanusLikens » Tue May 24, 2016 10:14 pm

I still think I can at least get an idea of how to add in body parts for this. However, I feel like I need to be in contact with the author so I can bounce questions off of them in regards to what the file structure is as to where things are located.

Examples:
File>file>file (This is menu options)
File>file>file (This is body parts)
File>file>file (Sizing)
File>file>file (Color)
etc...

I would like to point out I am by no means a Cookie level programmer... more like a child who just got a bike with training wheels. From my point of view though, a programming language is a programming language they all follow similar structures despite having different variables. At the very least I think I could come up with the code but would need someone to implement it and test it (frankly I have no clue how to do either).

Sorry to the whole server for "sitting on my ass" about this. I already have the source code just no clue where and what has to be done for this. Also, if someone has a (assuming they exist already) zip file of all body parts that are to be added that would be helpful, kind of need them for two reasons, 1. duh, to add them in. 2. model names, need to know what the body parts are named in order to even add them. Adding in body parts I might be able to do... animations however, I'm completely lost there, never got that far in classes.
It's Rachael... HIz Allz!!
NatanusLikens
New to the forum

Return to Vorecraft