Suggestions, Put suggestions here

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Re: Suggestions, Put suggestions here

Postby MariAquaria » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:34 pm

If that were added, then it would, one, be a bit too.... OP, for lack of a better term... and would incentivize people to just... say for instance, eat peoples tamed animals or their farm animals... or even VILLAGERS... stuff like that. Otherwise, eating animals can also be used simply to move them from one place to another if its otherwise hard to get them to where you want them to be.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby PerfectDark » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:49 am

CrusaderSweetie wrote:I'd suggest making eating mobs reduce hunger. At least a little.

I mean, what point is there in swallowing a chicken whole if you don't even get anything out of it?

Move / transfer mobs from one place to another without a lead.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerialPancake » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:58 am

I have two suggestions
Firstly what if there could be multiple survival worlds? That could mean people have a better chance at finding a great area to build and if you get bored in one world you could hop to a different one to get another experience. Also could prevent overcrowding and a ton of structures being in one world.
Secondly what if they take the vore plugin and create a mod, I think it would be awesome but I do understand why this suggestion probably never will happen because then other servers might use it. But still I would love to see a VoreCraft Mod to put in my minecraft world.
SerialPancake
New to the forum

Postby MariAquaria » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:48 am

For the extra survival world... pretty sure that costs more money, so not likely to happen.
As for converting the plugin to a mod... you already have your answer. You said it yourself. Additionally, if the plugin were converted to a mod, the server would be far less accessible by people who play on it. The entire reason we don't use server side mods is to keep the server as accessible as possible.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:54 pm

I think my biggest suggestion would be removing all the old, outdated, or otherwise non-functional warps. About a week ago I tested each and every warp, and a good chunk of them seem to not lead to where the used to, or what they lead to no longer functions. I guess I'd call it quality of life, as it would remove a lot of clutter from the /warps command.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vorecraft