More pics (Fat Wolf + Mean Guests = BURP!)

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

More pics (Fat Wolf + Mean Guests = BURP!)

Postby Rabbit_One » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:53 am

I love comuppance, it's just so....satisfying! :)
Attachments
Wolf'sPancakes1.jpg
Wolf'sPancakes2.jpg
Wolf'sPancakes3.jpg
Wolf'sPancakes4.jpg
Wolf'sPancakes5.jpg
Rabbit_One
New to the forum

Re: More pics (Fat Wolf + Mean Guests = BURP!)

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:08 am

A bunch of people and animals in gurgling in his girth.

Too bad for books without belly cut scenes...
Gentle_Grounds

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:35 pm

hehe thats rather cute thought ^^ good old childhoof books
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Shadow_Walker » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:54 pm

What are these marked "Young voraphiles"? It seems strange that there would be so much vore in childrens books.
Shadow_Walker
Mud

Postby Manic_Maxwell » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:56 pm

Wow, how completely contrary to most children's stories! The wolf is just an honest member of the neighborhood, everybody else is mean, and the reader is made to actually approve of the wolf eating everybody?! Doesn't really get much more pro-vore than that! :D

I kinda wish they'd shown him with a bigger stomach though...I mean he just ate seven people and animals of roughly his own size, and it barely shows. The story is already this vorish, might as well give the belly fans something to enjoy. :lol:
Manic_Maxwell
Batteries not included

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:45 pm

He he, great story. Lucky you.

Didn't have the luck to see this one as I was young myself In the stories we got back then, either the wolf's belly was cut up again, to free the still unharmed prey, or the poor wolf wasn't succesful at all..
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby kernac » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:15 pm

Thats a great story^_^ I saw it a while back, can't remember where thought. Its good to see a fairy tale where the wolf win^^
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:47 am

I know this tale! I had the sequal to it for a long time, where he goes to a party with the three bears, but a rude goldilocks tries to spoil it. Thank goodness granny wolf is on hand... Heh heh heh :lol:

If anyone has images from that story please post them ;-)
MisterEbony
???

Postby DarkMaster » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:06 pm

There are so many stories for childrens that have Vore. I remember some from when I was a little snotty-nosed kid.

1. A story about a living pancake that tried to flee from hungry childrens, and it ended up that a pig catched it and ate it... part for part, so it was "hard-vore" lol.

2. A story about a bunny-family, and they was afraid of a hunter that ate thier family-members.

There was more, don't remember which right now. I liked them all as kid.
DarkMaster
---

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:13 pm

I remember the pancake one. Saw an animation of that on TV back then, and when the pig ate the pan cake it was "crunch! crunch! crunch!" very loud. So yeah, hardvore indeed.

Of course we also have "The Wolf and the seven little kids". Soft vore, but sadly enough without digestion. I drawed a parody of that one some time back, where the little kids didn't look that great when they were eventually freed from the belly again.. :D
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby DarkMaster » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:23 pm

"The Wolf and the seven little kids".... hmm, don't remember that one.. maybe I have never heard of it :P

On the other hand I remember the classic story... "Rödluvan" in Swedish, dunno the name in English, but it's that girl dressed in red and that became swallowed whole by a wolf that she though was her grandmother. It ended up that a hunter cut the wolf stomach up when he sleeped, saved "Rödluvan" and putted stones in there instead to make the wolf belivie he still had her in there xD

The wolf fell down in a well by the weight of the stones in his stomach and he died.
DarkMaster
---

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:30 pm

Little red riding hood (or "Lille rødhette" in Norwegian)

interesting enough, also "The Wolf and the seven little kids" ends that way, they put stones into the wolf's belly, and he fell into a well.

In the version of "Little red riding hood" I know, the wolf just get shot by a hunter, however.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby DarkMaster » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:51 pm

I think there are different versions of these stories... or maybe I just remember wrong xD
DarkMaster
---

Postby Slash » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:17 pm

In the Grimm Version.
Little Red Riding Hood was eaten alive, and there was no hunter to save her.
The story was to Scare children into not speaking to strangers. But this version is a bit older than the others, and over the years it's been revamped to the hunter saving red or the wolf failing to eat her all together. Due to Censorship. But that version is still around somewhere if ya look. :)
Slash
Participator

Postby Deathworks » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:33 am

Hi!

Nice to see a discussion going.

However, as people seem to be getting carried away, hard vore and digestion are not really things people visiting this special section of the forum are looking for (^_^;;

As for the Little Red Riding Hood thing, the version collected by the brother's Grimm is indeed the one where she and the grandmother are saved from the belly of the wolf. The horrible version where she dies is the one collected by Perrault.

There are some distinctions based on who collected the stories. I suppose the most infamous one for German macrophiles would be Ludwig Bechstein's version of Tom Thumb where Tom actually grows up to a normal human size as the last of several brothers, but is basically the brains of the group. The worst thing are fairy tale collections where they say tales by Brother's Grimm but actually include Bechstein's version (the two versions of Tom Thumb in the Brother's Grimm collection are both with the micro situation and getting swallowed by some land-born animals as opposed to the fishy involvement in the British version - and there are also no fairies or direct involvement of the King).

As for censorship, there was a nice illustrator Van Gool or something, who made illustrated fairy tale books. Of Tom Thumb, there have been several editions, the first I saw having Tom not swallowed by the cow and not swallowed by the wolf, even though it included an image that clearly indicated that Tom was inside the wolf's belly. Later, I saw other editions where things were returned to their original version, making text and images match (^_^;;

In Germany, there is no censorship. Yeah, right... :) :) :)

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:34 pm

" Eka's Portal Forum Index -> Vore Material and Upload -> |_Extra softvore (See rule)"

Uh-Oh... I completely missed that. Good that you told in time, as we were still just discussing harmless adventures for kids, and not really gotten into hardvore details and such.. yet.. XD
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Bumpiing this to see if anyone got images from wolf and the three bears yet.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Return to Safe vore