Don't Eat the Hole of a Doughnut

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Postby fearseven » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:25 pm

Hello:

I was doing some random surfing and stumbled onto this short story. I think the author was going for a 1930s "Weird Tales" vibe. He wound up unintentionally writing the kind of story that I felt was worth drawing our attention to.

This is the link to the ebook this is sampled from:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=sPMyAwAAQBAJ&source=gbs_navlinks_s

Lloyd Crigg breezed along the main street of town in his sports car. Gretchen Zinse, seated beside him in the passenger seat, slipped off her high heels. She had one foot tucked up under her leg and her knees were staring provocatively at the dashboard.

She pointed ahead and said, "Oh look, Dotally Doughnuts. I'm starved. Are you hungry?"

"I am famished," said Lloyd. "We could stop for a bite. That sales call didn't take very long. We have some time to kill."

"Let's stop," Gretchen said. "We can celebrate that new contract."

"Okay," said Lloyd as he swung the car into a parking spot. He got out of the car and fed some coins into the parking meter. Gretchen walked up beside him and together they strolled down the street, Gretchen's high-heeled pumps clacking on the sidewalk.

Lloyd pulled the door open and held it as Gretchen slipped inside. The rich aroma of fresh-baked doughnuts and coffee wafted out and across his nose, tickling his appetite. He nodded to the lady behind the counter, who smiled as she looked up from her task of polishing the glass on a pastry filled display case.

They walked toward a table near the rear of the deserted shop.

"Mmmm, this place smells delicious," said Gretchen as she slid up on the tall chair, her black pencil skirt riding above her knees. Lloyd's eyes drifted down, again relishing the brief glimpse of her knees. Gretchen flashed a quick smile across the table as she pulled the hem of the skirt down.

"It does smell great." he said as he picked up a menu card.

"It's all doughnuts," he said.

"Yes, it is," Gretchen said, laughing. "That is why they call it Dotally Doughnuts. Don't you like doughnuts?"

"Oh yes, I love doughnuts." A strange emotion played across his face.

"Then you will totally love this place," she said as she brushed a strawberry blonde curl from her eyes.

The proprietor appeared at their table, a pad and pencil clutched in her hand.

"Good morning, Mary. I will have a Blueberry Bargenut, and a cup of Vanilla Cinnamon Java."

"Okay," said Mary, noting the order on the pad.

"And you, sir?"

Lloyd scanned the menu. "I will try this Mocha Almond Cake Doughnut, and a cup of the Java Jitters and Shakes."

"With all that caffeine, you will be doing more than jittering and shaking," said Gretchen, laughing, as Mary left the table.

"I have a high tolerance for caffeine. Besides, I didn't get my usual cup this morning. I overslept and got to the office late. Mr. McHenry cornered me for a conference as soon as I walked in the door, and then he sent me out of the office with you.

"Are you sorry?" Gretchen asked as she leaned over to scratch her ankle. Her white blouse fell away just enough for Lloyd to catch a glimpse of a lacy white brassier.

"Oh no, I am just a bit out of sorts."

Lloyd eyed the tray as Mary brought their coffee and doughnuts to their table. The doughnuts were warm, and the coffee was hot. Lloyd picked up his knife and began carefully cutting around the hole of the doughnut on his plate. Gretchen watched him, a curious look on her face.

"What on Earth are you doing?" she asked as Lloyd cut small chunks of pastry away from the doughnut hole and ate them.

"My Granddaddy told me to never eat the hole of a doughnut."

Gretchen laughed. "Why, that is the craziest thing I have ever heard."

"It is just what he always said."

"Why would he tell you that?"

"He said if I ever ate the hole of a doughnut, I would turn into an ogre."

Gretchen laughed again. "Turn into an ogre. That is nuts."

"Maybe, but I have never eaten the hole of a doughnut."

"Never?" disbelief etched Gretchen's face.

"Never."

"But surely you don't believe that?"

"What?"

"That you will turn into an ogre if you eat the hole?"

"I don't know. I never thought about it. I just have never eaten one."

"Lloyd, you have to break yourself of that. I mean, really, that is just plain crazy."

"Maybe so, but it is just something I do."

Gretchen reached across the table and picked up the hole Lloyd had cut so neatly from the doughnut.

She thrust the hole up towards his face. "Eat it."

Lloyd took the hole from her hand.

"I don't know." he said as he studied it. "What if I turn into something dreadful? Will you still want to have coffee and doughnuts with me?"

"You are already dreadful," she said, "and I had coffee and doughnuts with you anyway."

Lloyd looked at the doughnut hole. He remembered his grandfather's words. He always just said that the Criggs had a funny family history. His grandfather had always eaten his doughnuts the same way.

"Well go ahead, eat it."

Lloyd looked across the table to see a teasing smile playing across her pink lips.

So Lloyd stuck the doughnut hole in his mouth, chewed and swallowed it.

The pretty news anchor stared into the camera, her hair tossed by a late afternoon breeze. At the signal from the cameraman, she began her report.

"I am here at the corner of Elm and Cross Streets in front of Dotally Donuts where an incident earlier today still has the residents of this busy street talking." At this she held the microphone in front of a man who was standing next to her.

"Sir," she said, "Can you tell us what you saw earlier today?"

The man, with a prominent Adam's apple and bulging eyes, said, "I was just walking by the store when I heard a loud roar coming from inside the shop. Then I heard a woman scream. She just kept screaming. Then the screams stopped. The next minute I saw this huge, green," the man paused, his eyes seemed to bug out even more and his Adam's apple bobbed, "thing come out of the shop, ripping the door and door frame out as it came."

The reporter's eyes widened, then she said, "What happened next?"

"Well, there were two bare feet sticking out of its mouth. The thing paused, gulped and pushed the feet down into its mouth. It looked at me, burped, and took off down the alley."

The reporter pulled the microphone away and said, "Thank you for your account."

She looked into the camera again and said, "I talked earlier with the police chief and he said the owner of the shop, Mary Todd, was found sitting under a table in the store, dumfounded by the incident. She did indicate that there were two customers in the shop at the time of the incident, but would say no more. Police are conducting an intensive search for both people and the mysterious creature. So far, the woman's high-heeled shoes have been found in the store, but nothing else. This is Stacey Stager with you live, on the spot reporting for Channel 5 News."

fearseven
New to the forum

Re: Don't Eat the Hole of a Doughnut

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:11 pm

lmfao

Sounds like some cheezy Hollywood thing.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby fearseven » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:50 pm

I didn't say it was a masterpiece :) although I have read some of the thirties creepy-type pulp stories the writer is trying to emulate and this is fairly accurate style-wise.

I think it's interesting that he inadvertently wrote a vore story. We did get "The Creeping Terror" in the same way. It makes me wonder what gems might be out there in people's self-published works.
fearseven
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:09 am

The Blob comes readily to mind as that was a novella long before it was cast onto film...more than once...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:04 pm

*looks at the bag of doughnut holes he just bought.*

Excuse me I need to head back to the store.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Return to Safe vore