The vore dream thread

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Dreams

Postby crocvore » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 am

Over the past year....i have had 2 good vore dreams that i keep replaying in my head to keep them alive so i don't end up forgetting them.

I'll tell you one now. Sorry if it ends up being a bit long, but when your describing a dream, its very difficult to keep it short. lol, i know its alot to read.

For me, vore dreams come up randomly, my latest dream happened a few months ago. I was some kind of secret agent in a war, no idea where or why. I can only remember the point of the dream where i was captured by some Germans (who where obviously the enemy). I was taken to a zoo to be "tortured" because they wanted to know what i knew. In the zoo, i was knocked out, but in the dream i could still see where they were taking me....

I ended up in a mud pit. when i woke up, i looked up, i saw a germen general looking at me through a fence. He shouted at me, "tell me now, or face the consequences". I didn't say anything and just looked back. He then stopped looking at me, and looked at something else behind me. As i turned my head, i felt something around my legs. Of course, because this was a vore dream, it was a giant, fat hypo slowly swallowing me. My legs were in its mouth, and the next thing i knew, my hole body ended up in its mouth. I was then quickly slowed whole, and found myself inside the hypo, making my way to the stomach. :D

I ended up in a large stomach, no where to escape. It was strange because in most dreams, you are able to what ever you like, such as if you want to escape, you can somehow remember you brought a gun with you and shot yourself out. But i wasn't in control, and had no idea what was going to happen next. Next thing that happened was the hypo was suddenly sick, and i was rapidly moved for the hypos stomach, and out of the mouth. My legs, and torso were still in its mouth. All i could do was use my arms to leaver my self up. "tell us now" said a German voice, (i know they are German, but it was just a dream and they spoke English). I said no, and was the suddenly swallowed again by the hypo. I then again, ended up in the stomach again. This time, i was in the stomach longer, until The hypo was then sick again and i ended up being outside the hypo again, and asked what i knew, again. I have to say, it wasn't much of a torture, i was enjoying every second of it.

I can‘t remember much more, but I can say this happened again and again. I have to say, it was a fairly long dream, and strange at that.

Thanks for looking. :D
crocvore
Been posting for a bit

Re: Dreams

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:12 am

Well, most of my dreams are not vorish but are like something out of Resident Evil.. but a few nightas ago there was a cute one I will post here. Basically, I found myslef as a little kid again, wandering through one of my old homes, when I saw a big stuffed bear (This may be connected to my cuddlevore thread...) I watched as it walked towards me, picked me up, and hugged me tight. Then he opened his mouth and began to chew on me. I did not see if I survived or not, bt I coukld see, as if I was another person, the bear rubbign his belly and making a rather intresting sound of delight.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: Dreams

Postby Kobra » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Four I can remember.

one involved a HUGE jellyfish that had caught me in it's tentacles and slowly pulled me inside. I was able to move around inside of it but no matter what I tried, or how hard i tried, I was unable to escape.
Mmmmph! Hmmllm? Mhp Mmm MuHHHH! HMMMMP
* Umm hello? LET ME OUT!!!!!** HELP!!!
Kobra
---

Re: Just a quick response

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:36 am

I have lots of vorish dreams. But they are almost never 'micro' vore, like giants or something. The pred that chooses me as their prey is normally same size or not much more than 2 times bigger than me, so it has alot of feel to it.

The last one I had was where I dreamt I was in some kind of survival horror scene, except it was real and not on the playstation. The scene was a very dark eerie forest, it was so quiet that I could only hear by heartbeat and breathing. There were several paths to take, i was so afraid about what I may encounter, because in the games, something WILL happen if you proceed.

Eventually I chose to cross a bridge. It broke, and i found myself inside a lit up mining tunnel. In front of me were many zombies, making their way towards me. I picked up my gun and started shooting at them, but there were too many. I panicked and turned around to run, but I was blocked by two very tall VERY scary-looking "pumpkinhead" dudes. I ran past them and turned around again to try and blast them with my shotgun, but ended in an epic failure as one of them picked me up and made me look into its horrible face. It turned me around so the back of my head was facing his mouth. I felt the hot breath from him mouth on the back of my neck, and then i felt his teeth clamp onto the back of my head. (for some reason i like it when preds eat me from the back or behind the head first) And eventually, slowly swallowed me whole. It was tight as he was only twice my height. But when he finished swallowing, i was suddenly in another scene, which is irrelevant.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:25 am

Had another dream last night , it was fun overall. One of the most memorable moments was flying a short distance from the ground as a dragon, and the shadow I cast below was the shape of a dragon too, it was fantastic.

The vorish part was that for some reason, this short haired asian girl, in her 20's i think, opened her mouth, and i slipped my whole arm inside. I have NO idea why. Then she started to lift me up and swallow me. When i was inside her, she commented on how much heavier she felt. -.-" teh randomness, and i dont even like humans as my preds, especially females. But it felt so real though.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Had another cute one. THis time, I was reliving my first ever vore story, Vore, My Love. I saw Charles Cortez meet with Vixen like it was some kind of anime, and watched as she swallowed him up. It just looked so cute, espeiclaly towards the end f the dream when I saw them get married.

Ok, I'm a romantic. Shut up. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: The vore dream thread

Postby Hedoro » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 pm

I honestly have no idea of the content of my dreams, especially vorish ones, my mind lets me know the general idea, but my subconcious hogs the rest.

I always feel warm and...satisfied somehow after one though...and occasionally find I'm drooling.
Hedoro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Barrenvoncuddiebuddles » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:26 pm

How to control your dreams. Don't you hate it when your having a really great dream, then you wake up. If you have no reason to have wokenup andyou are still tired. Cling to the latest memory of that dream and close your eyes trying to fall asleep, this usually doesn't work after you have been awake for awhile. Though sometimes after this happens you will feel as if you are falling into your bed, which i think is pretty cool.
Barrenvoncuddiebuddles
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iwannabevored » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:52 am

Taking it literally: I had this vore dream once where this company would shrink people and then they put them in this girl's Ass (not leading to the stomach, just staying in the cheeks for some reason), Breasts, Womb, or Stomach! And it was like a hotel of Sorts, but then a national Crisis came and like aliens were invading, and volcanos were blowing up, and a mega tsunami, the whole Armageddon experience! And they grew her as the put the whole earth's population in those four places in her body. She floated on in space (it was a dream mind you so she could breathe) Until she landed on this planet of humans whom were just like us in many ways but without simple concepts like manors or clothes or things like that, so she helped that planet become a better place, but she aged slower being giant so after about three hundread years, The people inside her were like a new race all together, they believed they were born and created there, and the ones in the ass discovered the colen, and invated the stomach people and then they found their way to the breasts and the breast won that war and then the breast killed the womb people but this war ended up killing the girl because they needed to break flesh to get to each other.

(Btw, I'm planing on turning that outline into a real story, WISH ME LUCK! =D)

Weirdest dream I've had since the deep frying in alaska with penguins one!

Taking it not so literally: I want for my best friend in the whole world, to randomly gain the power to vore me in anyway without hurting either of us, ablity to take me out, and ya know stuff of that nature, and for her and I to be together forever and just live life like that! To the rest of the world, I'm declared dead, but most of the time I live in my best friend and we just do everything together! Literally haha
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Drudicta » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

I'd share my dream... but even though I live in it , it still involves digestion and stuff. ^^; and smex with my GF. ^^; ^^;
I'm bad at communicating but still like to.
Drudicta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:56 am

Last night I dreamed that I was being swallowed by two sevipers for some reason ._. There were several other scenes but I remember the seviper part the most.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunaTheWolf » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:18 pm

I had a freaky dream one night because i made the mistake of drawing my character voring someone right before i fell asleep.
Because in my dream my character ( male, Ranger) ate me and i died, so i dont draw him in vore anymore!!! Frekiest dream ever... i woke up feeling sick....

And now in Zelda Twilight Princess, im afraid Link is gonna eat me too becuase im so mean to him in the game....

yup.
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:21 pm

I have quite a few vore dreams, but unfortunatley i forget how most of them go exactly when i wake up. The most recent one involved some kind of MUGEN/2d Fighting Game involving some cute little girl, she loses and suddenly there are about 6 huge vore monsters on the screen including a giant worm, a plant and some other unspeakable things i cant quite remember. The worm slams its maw down on the girl and i see her going down its throat.

Another vore dream i can half-remember is Morrigan being jelly vored by various blobs.
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:35 am

:P I just woke up from a dream, it was me (and various icons of people here) in Metal Gear Solid 3, but more vorey. That's the best I can describe it.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rufus » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:54 am

I had one of those dreams where it flits from "scene to scene" without any logical basis.

At one point there was a pine forest (which is a recurring setting in my dreams, it's vaguely similar to one that I used to live near) and I got shrunk down for some reason. Then I got eaten by a fox, it was good and pretty detailed for a dream, the huge mouth and face sniffed along the ground in front of me for a moment before licking me off the ground, and it was drooly. It didn't last long though and the dream veered off to another unrelated setting in the random way dreams do right at the swallow...

It was especially nice as it was first person, and realistic. Most vore that creeps into my dreams, the dream either stops before the vore itself (which annoys me on wake-up!), or it's third person. In addition this was one of the first vore dreams in my life where a fox was doing the eating, surprisingly for me.
Rufus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MementoMori » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:15 am

Last edited by MementoMori on Sat May 17, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Whenever I get nightmares that are really scary, all I have to do is lucidly add in some vorish elements and then the fun begins. =D
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ichbinich » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Last edited by ichbinich on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby FutaFan » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 pm

i had a very realistic like dream once ,it started on a boat where eweryone were in a panic. the boat was assaulted by some half human half naga/mermaid ect ect , ewer time it gulped down one passager i could hear how vicim slipped against its pink flesh , down its trhoat to its waiting tummy , next thing i knew was when i was holding on to a makeshift wall made out of sticks and wood and on the other side i saw another monster girly but right then it ended , nothing realy good happend what is a shame indeed :/
FutaFan
New to the forum

Postby ShadowScale » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:51 pm

This isnt realy a dream but i just got back from my friends... and he had this reaft that felt sorta like a stomach. AND it had WARM water in it..so it felt really good...just had to share for no reason whatso ever
ShadowScale
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Safe vore