The vore dream thread

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Re: The vore dream thread

Postby again__again » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 am

so i had a really nice dream the other night.

it started out (at elast as far as i remember) in third person, following a group of pred characters doing some sort of live action roleplay, of varying realism, often actually eating people and stuff, its all very vague, the only part i remember specifically is that renamon was there, and then become the running focus of the dream.
so later, i dont know the events in between, but the dream starts following some pokemon trainers, and one of them loses their main pokemon in some bloody battle, and is lamenting over it when renamon appears out of nowhere, and out of nowhere, this weird sexy photo-shoot montage or something starts going with renamon being all sexy, which is weird, because i dont find renamon sexy, really. anyway, after that it goes vague for a while, and next thing i know, i am renamon, who has been reduced to a childlike demeanor with way too much curiosity, and who wants to eat everything. there is some plane riding involved, i end up traveling with artemis fowl, frankenstein's monster, and some asian girl. eventually we go back to this mansion and i drink an entire bottle of soap. and it gets kind of boring after that.

and this dream has now starting me obsessing mildly over renamon, and i've been feverishly looking up anything i can get on her, since i never actually watched that season of digimon, so i know very little about her. but it's weird, even with this mild obsession, i still dont find her sexy really, just really beautiful. its nice.
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hot_Plate » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:06 am

had another nice dream. very good one for me :D

I was in the bath with another woman, the same as in my last one. She asked me If i wanted to see something cool. So I moved to the other end of the tub and she spread her ass with both hands. The water flowed into her and made her belly bulge bigger and bigger. She let go and her ass turned back to normal. She then said that I can go ahead and feel her belly. It was very squishy, and kept sloshing about whenever I let go. Then I remember feeling my legs being sucked in, and looking down and saying "Again?". Then I woke up :-D

This thread is helping me have better vore dreams. I am happy!! :D
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:30 am

Did everyone have a vore dream because I did too. Angelina Jolie ate me in this dream.

It was giantess vore, she held me in her hand and smiled. Then her eyes changed to a demonic style, yellow color. It kinda startled me but I was very curious. It was very slow too, but those eyes followed me on my journey and when your in the middle of her throat and those eyes are still there, it tends to make you slightly worried. I'd black out every few seconds but it was so slow, I got nice images of everything. It was also in fine detail too. When I got to her belly, her eyes met the rest of her face on the 'ceiling' of her stomach. She smiled once again and I was like, in the middle of her belly. Then I woke up.
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby barmore » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:28 pm

hey i was just reading through and saw the thing about lucid dreaming and found a great method or methods that you all may like to try http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream
barmore
Been posting for a bit

Postby BSGreyM » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 am

This will help you have vore dreams.
BSGreyM
Somewhat familiar

Postby frostedfire » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:33 am

frostedfire
Participator

Postby Drudicta » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 am

frostedfire wrote:
BSGreyM wrote:[ http://epicwinftw.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/129095169474246221.jpg ]

This will help you have vore dreams.

image failed-

http://epicwinftw.com/wp-content/upload ... 246221.jpg

Also fail.
I'm bad at communicating but still like to.
Drudicta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Noki » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:06 pm

i had a weird vore-ish dream a few nights ago. i've been playing alot of pokemon soul silver, so it was like a pokemon sprite/pixel world. basically, if you lost, you and your pokemon got nommed by the trainer or a pokemon. my view shifted a lot, so i don't remember if i was a trainer or an observer. and there was something about a dratini....i think it nommed me/the trainer...
Noki
???

Postby ArdienneNoir » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:17 am

over the years i had a few dreams already but non of them really involved me and they are all kinda weird.

1) So this vore dream of mine is kind of weird and hazy cause i cant remember to much details, but that what i remember about it is written down below.
Somehow in society people start to use an almost game like point system. Most people only have 1 point but then a few people start to get more points 12 even for example. I'm not sure but either the people got points or having more point allowed them to get more points.

2) This dream probably came from an old local comedy sketsh involving an onverly sexual Nigella Lawson addicted to chocolate. (side note: the skit ends with her saying "I need this inside me!".) In the dream the woman supposed to be a Nigella Lawson look alike (only pretier in my mind) has 3 girls that want to win somenthing (money, fame or to simply survive) the 3 girls where split up in 3 courses: appetizer, main dish and dessert. They would be prepared with them as the main ingredient of recipees they send in. The cook would then decide the winner wich was the girl turned into dessert. after wich the cook devoured the appetizer and the winning girl was helped to devour the main course.

3) The only vore dream to involve myself was witch a witch like the one from the loony toons show and a pretty girl. I dont remember much of it but it happened shortly after i was diagnosed with Arfid. Because of that when i was offered to be devoured by one of them and only had to lay in a pan of eggs for a bit i jumped in. Now important to the story food that does not smell sweet can be sickening to me so my hearth that was already racing to the idea od being devoured was racing even harder cause i was afraid of throwing up on the eggs. so shortly after laying in the eggs i woke up and threw up. Thats what you call a bad cliffhanger :lol: .

The others are to old and not that special to remeber enough of them. Most of them involved a girl, one i know or did not know devour someone else for one reason or another trough any kind of vore.
ArdienneNoir
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Safe vore