The vore dream thread

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

The vore dream thread

Postby Deathworks » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:24 am

Hi!

Having Eka create this new section was relatively easy, but now we need to fill it with content (^_^;;

Well, I thought we could start with a sibling of the suggestion thread. However, this is not really a suggestion thread, but an open thread for people to tell about the vorish situations their minds have come up with. While even a short description is okay, you are more than welcome to provide as much detail as you wish. This thread's aim is not so much to have someone (re-) write your story or make a picture based on it (although both would probably be welcome, I suppose), but rather to simply share your dream.

I hope that especially those who felt shy about telling about their dreams and those who have great ideas but lack the confidence in their writing skills will see this as an opportunity to express themselves. Comments and feelings are welcome, but please remember that these are not proper stories, so don't expect people to write with stylistic perfection or anything. Likewise, with this in mind, don't worry if your English is not perfect or anything. This thread is here to give you an opportunity to express your feelings and feelings are not dependant on stylistic devices.

Please keep in mind, that this thread is part of the Extra softvore section which has its own, special rules.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: The vore dream thread

Postby Realities » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:39 am

Last edited by Realities on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realities
Been posting for a bit

About my avatar

Postby Deathworks » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:56 am

Hi!

Actually, I am currently very much involved in plotting the writing of a little vore story for one of the monster girl sites I am visiting. Unfortunately, that story contains a minor aspect that is in violation of the rules of this section, so even if I wrote an English version of it, I couldn't post it here.

But I remembered that I haven't really talked that much about the story behind the avatar drawing of mine. (I think I gave a short summary somewhere, but I don't remember too clearly). So, as an example of what this thread is about, as well as something to get you in the mood, here is what that picture is really about:

Having been adopted into the same family, Tama-chan and Miki-chan are living together. While they are very close to each other, their life is not without the occasional minor quarrel.

This time, it had been just another one of these, but since their adoptive human mother saw Tama-chan crying, Miki-chan got scolded. As things were, this was only days away from their class' hanami. So, for punishment, Miki-chan was not allowed to join the others on that festive occasion.

But Miki-chan simply didn't want to be left behind. Casting a spell from their spell book, during the night before the event, she shrinks herself down to an itsy-bitsy size and sneaks into Tama-chan's lunch box. Her scheme is to wait until everyone has gathered under the trees and then return to her normal size. She figures that once she is there, the teacher will likely allow her to stay, given that he would probably not want to ruin the joyous atmosphere.

Sneaking into the lunch box was easy, but once Tama-chan gets on her way, Miki-chan does get thrown about quite a bit. She doesn't get hurt or anything, but she is rolling about on the floor of the lunch box, far away from the exit.

Once things have settled down, she begins climbing up one of the onigiri. After all, judging from the sounds outside, they are at the target location, so all she needs to do is get out of the lunch box and then cast the spell that returns her to normal size.

But that's when things really go wrong. Suddenly the box is opened, and the very onigiri whose tip Miki-chan has been approaching is being lifted into the air by Tama-chan. Dumbfounded by this unexpected turn of events, Miki-chan isn't able to respond as she enters Tama-chan's mouth.

Her reflexes cause her to keep out of harm's way, but being tossed around in her best friend's mouth has Miki-chan far too confused to come up with any strategy of escape.

Then Tama-chan swallows, sending Miki-chan into the dark depths of her stomach.

In the utter darkness, Miki-chan is able to climb aboard a grain of rice floating in the swamp surrounding her. Unlike Tama-chan, she doesn't have an inherent knack for casting magic specials spontaneously, but she has memorized a very few spells, including a spell to summon a tiny light fairy.

Planning to use a teleportation spell from the spell book she has been carrying with her, she summons the fairy so as to have light to read at.

The fairy appears. However, usually, she is about finger-sized. This hasn't changed, but from Miki-chan's perspective that makes her a small giantess. At first, the fairy is at a loss as to where the person is who has summoned her. But then she notices Miki-chan, a tiny little something afloat on a grain of rice.

Knowing Miki-chan at her normal size, the fairy can't help but shout out "Cute!" before cuddling her to her cheek.

Miki-chan is taken by surprise, but her confusion is suddenly ended by a deep "Splosh!" coming from below. The impact of suddenly being lifted up and pressed against the fairy's enormous face has caused her to drop the spell book which has promptly disappeared in the murky depths.

Scolding the fairy thoroughly, she explains the situation to her. After having left off some steam and making the fairy cry, she has her try to shout to try to make Tama-chan realize what happened, but to no avail; they are simply too small.

So, they try to find the spell book. But the liquid they are swimming in is slowly being emptied into Tama-chan's intestines without them having found the book.

Finally, assuming that the book got carried away, they continue their search in the small intestines where they eventually find the book.

Using the book, she is finally able to get outside and back to normal. When Tama-chan hears what had happened, she feels sorry and apologizes to Miki-chan, but Miki-chan insists that it is her own fault and that she actually was feeling sorry about making Tama-chan cry the other day.

End.

Well, that is what I had in mind when I created that picture.

So, please share your own dreams and let us enjoy the rough diamonds your hearts are hiding.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Thank you

Postby Deathworks » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:10 am

Hi!

Realities: Thank you for sharing. Well, that's really a nifty machine to have in your basement. So have you checked? Maybe this was more than a dream ;-) (just kidding)

There is just one thing about the story I would like to know a bit more about. When you were discussing things with the predator-to-be, what was the atmosphere? I assume that you became friends, but since you didn't say so explicitly, I am a bit unsure about that. So, it would be nice if you could fill that gap my curiosity has chosen :) :) :)

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Thank you

Postby mole » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:50 am

still no vorish dreams to date...plenty of zombies though.
Can you dig it?
mole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Thank you

Postby Realities » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:21 am

Last edited by Realities on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realities
Been posting for a bit

Don't take me too literally

Postby Deathworks » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:37 am

Hi!

Realities: Thank you for the clarification.

Mole: Ah, you needn't take me too literally. I have a rather romantic view of the fetishes, therefore, I often use "dream" or "vision" when referring to fetish stuff. I am merely trying to express that I want you to open your heart and share what is there.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Don't take me too literally

Postby Gamera » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:45 am

I remember having a vore dream when I was like 9 or so before we went to the beach... It started like a movie, with two guys living in a shark's stomach (which even had its own lighting system somehow..) and being surrounded by mounds of junk, like a dump or something. Anyway, this shark was almost submarine-sized and just swam around in deep waters. It was a boring dream, but the innards were really realistic.. almost like a "High-Definition dream" and thats why I always remember that one, and have yet to see too many movie representations of a stomach that good.

I have a few more vore-dreams, but I'm not going to hog the thread :wink:
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Thanks

Postby Deathworks » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:55 am

Hi!

Gamera: Thanks for sharing. Sharks and whales are kind of classics among the soft vore predators, aren't they?

About hogging the thread, how about faking a story contest (no hard feelings, just the method): Whenever someone new shares their own vore dream, you reward them by sharing another one of your own. Just an idea of mine. (Okay, the original idea is from a really great fantasy novel, The Hunter's Haunt, IIRC)

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby kernac » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:51 am

Umm...vore dream...ah yes I have a lot of them ,when I was little I use to dream of my house turning into a stomach or gigantic dragon how eat my...now y have vore dream less often and the are not that good.I wish I still have those dream.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Norm » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:57 pm

Never had a vore dream. I'm currently on a medicine that causes abnormal dreaming so I never remember my dreams unless I'm not sleeping in my bed T_T But I used to be capable of Directed Dreaming (Where you realise you are dreaming and thus can control the situation) It's been a while but I had some pretty hot dreams.
Norm
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Ciriun » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:11 pm

I used to have tons, usually involving orca whales. They have such soft mouths, and I love whales.

I also had one about being inside my best friend. Obviously I wouldn't want to do that irl, but it made a nice dream.

My fantasy of vore has always been a playful one. Before finding this community I'd never considered the idea of stretching besides with snakes, so it was always micro. Two friends, one would somehow or another be shrunk, the other would try to play with them in their mouth, swallow accidently, panic for awhile, then the first would say they were ok and enjoying it, they'd end up staying for awhile possibly even to sleep over night, everyone's happy.

And before I found this place, that was all there was. Little did I know there was a name for it, and others who felt the same way. I've expanded a lot since then, now having stretchy to play with as well. And the real realization of my dream, this forum, a place where even someone sensitive like me can feel safe and really belong.

Ok, I'll let other people talk now ^^
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Agora » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:52 am

Let's see, funny coincidence that I had a "vore wet dream" last night, which are extremely rare for me. It was mega silly though; a huge group of Yoshis were laying down in the middle of a "splitting sea" ( yeah like in the Bible ), but the sea was filled with Shy Guys, so when the trench got filled with water again, the Yoshis swallowed the Shy Guys (along with... all the water) and ended up with swelled up bellies...

That's definitely not a fantasy of mine, but it sure got things going... if you know what I mean, TMI lol.

I realize now I can't even post my usual fantasies as they seem too "violent" for the forum, as, even though they don't involve hard vore, they do imply digestion and death. I thought "soft vore" only meant there was no dismemberment/biting of the preys, does it really also imply that the prey has to survive? Ah well, too bad, carry on ^^;
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Just a quick response

Postby Deathworks » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:01 am

Hi!

Please don't think I don't care, just because I have reduced my comments here. It is just that I am worried if I comment too much in a thread, I may end up scaring away people.

Agora: Well, the definition you have in mind is what seems to be the current definition of "soft vore". This is the one the normal "soft vore section" of Eka's Portal uses.

However, when I first cam across things, I learned a more restrictive meaning of "soft vore" which is basically what the non-death and non-violence rules for this new section boil down to.

You shouldn't worry about the term too much, though. General consensus seems that your definition of "soft vore" is correct. This is why we are the "extra soft vore section" - catering, among other things, to those who are now nameless.

I am sorry to hear that you have material that is unfit to be shared here, but developing and keeping this section's unique identity is very important - both for its role within the Portal and for its ability to really welcome those it is intended for, namely the more shy and/or more sensitive voraphiles. Thank you for your understanding.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Just a quick response

Postby llamabob35 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:12 pm

I had a vore dream a few nights ago...I was with this girl named Nichole and we getting "into it" if you know what I mean, so anyway...after we were done, she asked if I wanted anything to drink, and she came back a few minutes later with two glasses of some weird blue liquid. she told me to drink it and the next thing I knew, I was the size of a pickel and sitting on top of her belly.

......wait a second, I just realized this would make a good story... :idea:

I think I'll do that, 'cuz it was a pretty long and "thorogh" dream
llamabob35
Participator

Postby tyrscull » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:38 am

The only vore dream I've had recently was a dream where I was trying to explain the idea of vore to a friend. She wasn't getting it, and the discussion was pretty much her making comparisons, me saying "no, that's not how it is" and trying to correct her. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Real exciting, I know. :roll:
tyrscull

Postby RyuWolfen » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:22 am

vor edreams ive had a few on very memberable. i was walking down stairs into my room finding a broken window and a wolfess layign down on my bed i walked forward into my room the door slaming behind me causing the wolfess to stir looking straight at me i tried opening the door but it wouldnt move by the time i turned back i was staring into a mouth and already being pressed inside it took only seconds in the dream befor ei ended up nothign but wolf chow thats when i awoke
RyuWolfen
Participator

Postby Z_Evil » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:07 am

I had a dream a snake somehow paralized me then was eating me... just last night
Z_Evil
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rockhopper » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:17 am

I recall a no of messages ago, people talking about "lucid dreaming". Sort of controlling their dreams. I have no idea how they do it, but if anyone has any tips, it would be great. I would love to share my dreams of vore, I just do not really remember them.

Rock
rockhopper
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Ciriun » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:28 pm

I had another dream recently. I was at a bookstore looking for the next in my series when I spotted a vore picture book. It seemed really nice at first, til I turned to a page of one digesting their friend. I'll spare you all my rant on how much I hate that, suffice to say I kept reading and just skipped all those pages.
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Safe vore