Home inside Body

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Home inside Body

Postby bronydog » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:15 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows about any type of vore/Endo whare the pray makes a house, town, city, ext inside pred. Pray would activly live in these communities ither willingly or as a last resort.
bronydog
Been posting for a bit

Re: Home inside Body

Postby skorpio » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:32 pm

That sounds like what allihserf is doing.

https://aryion.com/g4/user/allihserf
skorpio
New to the forum

Postby jhowvore » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:06 pm

I've read once about an orphanage that was inside a giantess. And also, I know this movie Osmosis Jones, where the body is a city, and the cells are citizens, together with bacteria and other kind of living creatures.
jhowvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:06 pm

I like the idea of it and wish this idea would be incorporated in many stories, it would have a lot of potential, with the pred often "renting house" to various smaller tenants. :gulp:
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby TETRO » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:01 pm

There's a lot you could do with this, depending on the scale and the type of pred you're working with.

A variety of creatures could live in and around a much larger creature who acts as a "planet" to them. Various parts of the digestive system would have their own environmental conditions and ecosystems, with some creatures preferring to live in certain areas.

The pred (or perhaps "host" would be a better word) could be a unique, being supernatural and somewhat godlike, or they could be a normal member of their species and having a community of tiny intelligent creatures in their body could be a common thing.

You also have to think about the relationship between the tiny creatures and the host. Does the host know about them? Are the tiny people trapped in there or do they choose to live there? Is it a parasitic or mutual relationship? Are the tiny people ever digested by their host and become nutrients for him or her? Do the tiny people worship their host as a deity, or do they have a more apathetic perspective? Do the tiny people and host ever communicate?

You can imagine that a lot of the food for the tiny creatures comes from what the host originally eats. Perhaps the host is adapted to housing these creatures and has a more convoluted digestive system than we do, with special chambers to provide living space for certain creatures and things like that. Some of the creatures might help break down the food and give back nutrients to the host through their leftovers, waste, or even by getting digested.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:57 am

I remember a story I read as a kid called living in W'ales where a little girl and her dog geg eaten up willingly and live in the whale. The whale even gets a little snake he gets cleaned out so he can talk to her. Its super cute and honestly I wish there was more like it.

Heck I'd like to find that story again...
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby killermeow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:30 am

I can think of an old book with this- The Girl Who Lived Inside A Snake. Sadly it's out of print and I'm having no luck finding it again to share it.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Thu May 03, 2018 10:11 am

I would love to do an rpg about this where people live in massive creatures and adventures are protecting your "creature" from intruders, exploring new creatures, or battling other creatures kaiju fusion style.

Actually.... come to think of it...it remknds me a little of xenoblade....
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby cavepanda » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:06 pm

i actually have written a story about a village inside a huge fat woman, who shrinks people down and eats them so they join the village.

heres the link https://aryion.com/g4/view/437811
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:44 pm

I've pondered this idea a few times. Although it is a little wonky for me as someone concerned with realistic vore, it's definitely interesting still.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Birichino » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:59 am

It's a fun idea, but there's a big difference between the pred being a home to an individual, or a whole colony. A house is a lot more intimate, but a colony makes the host like a mobile base, which is more interesting for conflict.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby calldahotline » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Everyone wanting a big pred to build a home in, look no further. I present (my friend's OC): Saninaka. A dimension hopping demon naga with a pocket dimension in her stomach.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/447222
https://aryion.com/g4/view/451917
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kisupure » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:51 pm

Immediately my my brain goes to Transformers (hello, robophile here), where you get the city bots and metrotitans and stuff. Sentient robots that actually turned into fortresses and cities and things, full of smaller mechs even if they were in robot mode. (Bonus points for Trypticon, who can eat guys in kaiju mode.)

I always liked the idea of humongous bots like that because they are aware of what's going on inside their bodies, the small mechs can communicate and interact with them, and in my headcanon at least, there's lots of potential for more directly intimate endo scenarios.
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deethirteen13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:14 am

jhowvore wrote:I've read once about an orphanage that was inside a giantess. And also, I know this movie Osmosis Jones, where the body is a city, and the cells are citizens, together with bacteria and other kind of living creatures.

I wrote a story about that once. :)
Deethirteen13
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:04 am

There was also a TV series of Osmosis Jones, where they were moved into a teenage boy's body, and in one episode, Ozzy was inhaled by a girl giving him mouth-to-mouth.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Return to Safe vore