RWBY M/F Safe Vore Short Story

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

RWBY M/F Safe Vore Short Story

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:03 pm

About a month ago, I wrote a story called Ice Cream Queen, which is a RWBY oneshot about Roman Torchwick using a potion to shrink down Neopolitan and gobble her up, but things don`t go as he planned once she`s within his belly. This was my first attempt at an endo/safe vore short story, since most of my vore works end in digestion, but it was a nice change of pace, and it was fun, so if you want to read it, check the link down below!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/423339
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Safe vore