Muppets

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Muppets

Postby Birichino » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:49 pm

To be honest, this is one o the most unsettling things I've discovered in a while. http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppets_Ea ... er_Muppets
A) There's a puppet wiki, through which I found this.
B) Muppets have a LONG history of eating creatures.
C) Someone documented it.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Muppets

Postby Ridwanwolf » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:29 pm

why would someone.....were would they .....you know what, never question the internet
Ridwanwolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby no_one_you_know » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Ridwanwolf wrote:why would someone.....were would they .....you know what, never question the internet

Probably noteworthy for the technical skill involved. You've got two puppets, one inside the other, being controlled independently.
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rendezvore » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Yes!! Muppets eat Muppets and people all the time! There's over a hundred instances on that wiki page and it's part of why I love Jim Henson's creations so much! :D

Interesting that you find it unsettling, though. It's been quite prominent in his works since the very beginning. They often specifically designed the puppets to be able to do that! Probably because it's something most people consider horrible, but they were able to do so without harm to the "creature". I also wonder if Henson himself was a vore and may or may not have realized it, along with Shel Silverstein.

My favorites are with Fraggle Rock and Dinosaurs. Lots of vore, impending vore, implied vore, and of course tons of micro/macro and cooking. They were a BIG influence on my love of soft cooking. Oh, and I also love the darling scene of loving, protective vore for Max to hide inside one of the monsters in Where the Wild Things Are.

Unfortunately, the Henson Studios is now owned by Disney and they don't want anything like that anymore if it's considered fatal. In fact, my friend Joe who is writing the official sequel/prequel to The Dark Crystal (which may turn into a movie if it gets enough recognition and popularity) attempted to write in a scene where a Skeksis ate a Gelfling whole because they are a lot like predator birds, but they told him to edit it out. Awww.. :( I tried to get the draft from him, but he couldn't release those things as per their contract, so maybe after the book is out? I guess we'll just have to see.

But other than that, HENSON ROCKS!! :gulp: :gulp:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:15 am

Well, Dinosaurs was nightmarish in its entirety, but for me it's just a huge twist seeing that the TV show that taught me how to count is kind of all about the internet fetish I stalk now.

Although I suppose that nightmare I had as a child of Cookie Monster devouring a man hand-first (crumbs spewing everywhere) while working as a hotel manager is less random now.

Man, Dark Crystal is not something I expected to return. Well, maybe if the vore can't be fatal, we'll get some non-fatal stuff. I find that more interesting (and apropos to Muppets) anyway.

...and yet they still haven't done an episode of Sesame Street where The Count kills someone and drinks their blood for sustinence.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:26 am

Birichino wrote:Well, Dinosaurs was nightmarish in its entirety...

Nightmarish...? It's a bit of a black comedy, at the very least, but I absolutely fucking love it. My whole family cracked up laughing at it every evening when we were kids. I couldn't get enough of how they would treat it like it was a normal everyday thing to grab a live creature out of the fridge, shove it in a pot, and slam the lid on. They basically got away with this on mainstream TV because they're just puppets. This is a huge reason I like it when prey is treated like a food item.

And, actually, the cooking thing was not exclusive to Dinosaurs. The Swedish Chef did that all the time, too. :lol:

Birichino wrote:...but for me it's just a huge twist seeing that the TV show that taught me how to count is kind of all about the internet fetish I stalk now.

Actually, that sounds like perhaps you just didn't realize that it may have had a huge impact on you as a child because you were already attracted to the idea of it in the first place, like a lot of us here. I finally realized that I liked certain children's stories and movies because I was fascinated by the vore concepts in them.. and I'm talking at like 3-4 years old. I just didn't know it was a fetish until 25+ years later.

Birichino wrote:Although I suppose that nightmare I had as a child of Cookie Monster devouring a man hand-first (crumbs spewing everywhere) while working as a hotel manager is less random now.

Again, probably your subconscious noticing these things. Cookie Monster is very avid eater and throws all manner of things into his mouth, not just cookies, but the plates they're on and numbers and letters. And he's practically rabid about it. Believe me, that's something my subconscious noticed a long time ago, also. :D

Birichino wrote:Man, Dark Crystal is not something I expected to return. Well, maybe if the vore can't be fatal, we'll get some non-fatal stuff. I find that more interesting (and apropos to Muppets) anyway.

I don't feel that non-fatal vore would be appropriate for the The Dark Crystal or any of the darker or adult fantasies like Labyrinth or The Storyteller unless it was done like... some sort of vore based transportation, maybe, which has been done in a few movies and games before. And technically, the creatures and characters in The Dark Crystal are not typically considered "Muppets" (like Kermit or Miss Piggy), but "Creatures" instead, puppets and animatronics from the Jim Henson Creature Shop. They are made for a wide range of ideas and genres and are not always used in happy, silly, light-hearted stuff. There is also the adult improvisational show "Puppet Up!" and the creature design show "Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge".

Birichino wrote:...and yet they still haven't done an episode of Sesame Street where The Count kills someone and drinks their blood for sustinence.

Bah, we have Skeksis for that. "Drain them of their essence!!" :evil:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:10 am

You're projecting onto me, here. I have a barrier between vore interests and regular interests, and really don't even REMEMBER that much eating happening in Sesame Street.

Dinosaurs was terrifying both because of the physical look of the puppets and because of that one episode where they develop the character of an endangered species for the whole time, and then they're eaten. I never even caught the part where the guy routinely ate his daughter's boyfriends, and she was rumored to be a maneater, with the casual acceptance of many vore stories' settings.

Pretty sure vore was just in my brain from birth. My first interest in it was actually due to the Oozaru in Dragonball Z.

It's really not a stretch for Cookie Monster to eat a guy, though. I see that.

Well, I'd just as soon get my vore from things NOT perfectly at home telling children the letter of the day, anyway.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilseed » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Rendezvore wrote:Yes!! Muppets eat Muppets and people all the time! There's over a hundred instances on that wiki page and it's part of why I love Jim Henson's creations so much! :D

Interesting that you find it unsettling, though. It's been quite prominent in his works since the very beginning. They often specifically designed the puppets to be able to do that! Probably because it's something most people consider horrible, but they were able to do so without harm to the "creature". I also wonder if Henson himself was a vore and may or may not have realized it, along with Shel Silverstein.

My favorites are with Fraggle Rock and Dinosaurs. Lots of vore, impending vore, implied vore, and of course tons of micro/macro and cooking. They were a BIG influence on my love of soft cooking. Oh, and I also love the darling scene of loving, protective vore for Max to hide inside one of the monsters in Where the Wild Things Are.

Unfortunately, the Henson Studios is now owned by Disney and they don't want anything like that anymore if it's considered fatal. In fact, my friend Joe who is writing the official sequel/prequel to The Dark Crystal (which may turn into a movie if it gets enough recognition and popularity) attempted to write in a scene where a Skeksis ate a Gelfling whole because they are a lot like predator birds, but they told him to edit it out. Awww.. :( I tried to get the draft from him, but he couldn't release those things as per their contract, so maybe after the book is out? I guess we'll just have to see.

But other than that, HENSON ROCKS!! :gulp: :gulp:

Hold on Disney doesn't own all of Henson. They own the Muppets now, but other Henson productions, including Dark Crystal, are not included so they should have no say on that. (Not saying your friend didn't have someone tell him to nix the scene, but I don't think it was Disney) Furthermore there has still been Muppet vore since Disney acquired them -mostly from Big Mean Carl.
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby Rendezvore » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Birichino wrote:You're projecting onto me, here.

Was not meaning to project anything. Just pondering possibilities because I find it interesting. I told you about my own experience in an attempt to reassure you that this is normal and you don't have to be disturbed by it. :)

Birichino wrote:I have a barrier between vore interests and regular interests, and really don't even REMEMBER that much eating happening in Sesame Street.

Pretty sure vore was just in my brain from birth.

Right, and that's why I suggested it might be subconscious. Not a conscious memory. You can make barriers for yourself which is perfectly fine if you want that distinction in everyday things, but you can't control your subconscious. Part of your brain remembers something that you don't because it's attracted to the concept of it regardless whether you let it come into your active memories or not. So, yes, vore has probably been in your brain since birth and it's been recording things all this time even without you knowing it. :wink:

Evilseed wrote:Hold on Disney doesn't own all of Henson.

Oh okay, I wasn't aware of that. So, they don't own anything from the London shop, just the US stuff?

Evilseed wrote:Furthermore there has still been Muppet vore since Disney acquired them -mostly from Big Mean Carl.

Yay, I love Carl! But, would Carl be considered fatal vore if he's just play acting comedy skits on stage? Either way you're right, it wouldn't be Disney calling the shots about the book. :silly:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:05 am

I remmeber vaguely seeing miss piggy get eaten a couple of times. The. There was the game show series where if tje question was wrong someone got eaten.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby sae226 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:46 pm

I somewhat remember Sandy Duncan doing a skit with a life size muppet, obviously with a human inside acting.
She did her skit and then was gobbled up by the monster Muppet. I just can't remember what show it was.
sae226
New to the forum

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:56 pm

The "Under My Skin" skit from the Vincent Price episode changed me as a kid, man. I still blush whenever I see it. :oops: The muffled voice of the prey char singing inside the pred, accompanied by slight belly movements, is just too adorable.

Henson had a short-lived show called The Secret Life of Toys, and one episode had offscreen vore, albeit brief: a mouse character enters a lion's den to retrieve another character's tail. The mouse is hiding inside an oversized hat and shoe, as one of the characters had mentioned that lions eat you and then "spit out your hat and shoes". Cue the mouse going in, retrieving the tail, and offscreen being eaten before getting spat out, declaring that apparently the lion wanted to eat *only* the hat and shoes and not him. Offscreen, but very cartoonish and cute in its premise.
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:02 pm

sae226 wrote:I somewhat remember Sandy Duncan doing a skit with a life size muppet, obviously with a human inside acting.
She did her skit and then was gobbled up by the monster Muppet. I just can't remember what show it was.

Hmm. In the Sandy Duncan episode of The Muppet Show, she does two sketches with life-size muppets: "A Nice Girl Like Me" (a musical number) and "Inner Beauty". Neither of them feature her getting eaten. However, Behemoth (the "Under My Skin" muppet) stars at the end of the Inner Beauty sketch and pies her in the face, but doesn't eat her.

There *is* a vore sketch in the episode, but not featuring Sandy or life-size Muppets. It's "Never Smile at a Crocodile", which features a little girl riding a crocodile through a swamp, with said croc gobbling up singing frogs along the way. At one point he sings a long note and two frogs peek out of his throat and chime into the song. At the end he burps them up, to which they gleefully hop away and bid him goodnight.
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katana70065 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:10 pm

If you watch the Vincent Price episode of the Muppet Show, they do the "discussion panel" sketch. In that one, one of the panel members was a large purple "monster" called Gordon Heap, and described as one of the greatest "eaters". During the sketch he eats the other two muppets in the sketch. However, he did not eat Vincent Price.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:32 pm

Katana70065 wrote:If you watch the Vincent Price episode of the Muppet Show, they do the "discussion panel" sketch. In that one, one of the panel members was a large purple "monster" called Gordon Heap, and described as one of the greatest "eaters". During the sketch he eats the other two muppets in the sketch. However, he did not eat Vincent Price.

Oh my gosh, yeah, how did I forget that part??? I'm pretty sure there's also a Muppet news flash where the news anchor is swallowed by a living TV set.

...Was Vincent Price into vore or something? 8O
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby quentin123 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:06 pm

thats actually kinda funny. i wonder if the person who made the list was into vore lol
quentin123
New to the forum

Return to Safe vore