Strange vore

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Strange vore

Postby Jannak » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:37 pm

I've found these SCPs which made me inspire something...

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-647

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-101

Well it made wonder to go the bizarre side of vore which have things like boxes, bags, buckets, etc actually eat people whole, which I have a idea which is similar to SCP-647 which a woman disrobes naked and steps into a cardboard box and lays in it fetal position (or the box grows to accommodate her size) which the box closes, which her sounds of orgasming are audible inside the box until climax and then silence and then the box opens which reveals nothing like she disappeared without a trace.

Or the bag idea, a woman disrobes naked and lowers herself inside the bag and orgasms while the bag 'sucks her in' until fully inside which the bag closes and more orgasms are audible while it rumbles until climax and then silence which the bag opens to reveal nothing inside.

Any thoughts?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Strange vore

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Object vore like you describe is another favorite of mine. Critchett has posted some stories (primarily flush vore) with something like this, but with diapers and other objects, in the flush vore thread. http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Critchett
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chewchulainn » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 am

I've always loved the idea of a seemingly harmless inanimate object that turns out to eat people, because there's nothing left and no one knows. Though I tend to prefer things like vacuums and couches ^_^' The box idea sounds neat though, imagine unpacking boxes at work and then opening one that sucks you down into it...
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Postby thebigbrap » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:28 am

funny story, I'm working on a vore set for those 2 scp's and like 2 other ones. no spoilers, but it'll be out soon.
thebigbrap
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:02 pm

This sounds like total horror to me. Sorry, but the thought of getting eaten by my couch or bed or something freaks me the hell out.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rowan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:06 pm

Goddamn mimics.
Oh my gosh, I have changed this sig in almost five years... wow...
Rowan
Been posting for a bit

Return to Safe vore