"Mystery Vore" (or additionally Bed Vore)

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

"Mystery Vore" (or additionally Bed Vore)

Postby Jannak » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:54 pm

I don't know where to put this at, but I've recently seen the movie "Deathbed: The Bed that Eats" where in the beginning scene where the Bed clothes the curtains before eating the two people, I had a idea...what about a vore story where someone get's 'eaten' but it is concealed and never seen and once the 'predator' opens it's 'mouth' or something, they're simply not there anymore and never learn their real fate and they simply disappear forever? I think it is somehow more arousing if things are never seen and up to the reader to decide what happened to them.

For example, a woman willingly disrobes afront of a 'carnivorous' bed and she lays on it and the curtains around close by themselves and she is 'eaten' or rather sucked in while her moans of pleasure and orgasms are heard not to mention the strange noises the bed makes and slurping sounds and after silence, the bed slowly opens the curtains to reveal nothing with the bed making it self up as if she totally disappeared and her fate is never shown.

Of course I wonder if anyone has already written stories like this or if they're planning to....
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: "Mystery Vore" (or additionally Bed Vore)

Postby Vrar » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Well, Theres this. kind of similar.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/629383
Vrar
Been posting for a bit

Return to Safe vore