Feeder Vore Stories

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Feeder Vore Stories

Postby MrSinister1990 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Looking for any story's where a girl is being fed by a guy/boyfriend kinda thing. And gets bigger and bigger! I don't mind anthro either in this kinda situation.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Feeder Vore Stories

Postby Homage » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:56 pm

If you're into Yoshis, I have an RP log from a month ago that has plenty of feeding and belly rubs. I have two more RPs (one has a female anthro cow, and one has a futa foxtaur), but I can't post those in the current forum (sexual content). They'll be up in my gallery in a few minutes.
Here is a link to the Yoshi log. http://aryion.com/g4/view/254304
The fastest way to my heart is through my stomach.
I like to cuddle. Do you?
Homage
Somewhat familiar

Postby Homage » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Homage wrote:I have two more RPs (one has a female anthro cow, and one has a futa foxtaur), but I can't post those in the current forum (sexual content). They'll be up in my gallery in a few minutes.

Posted in my gallery, in this folder http://aryion.com/g4/view/249019
The fastest way to my heart is through my stomach.
I like to cuddle. Do you?
Homage
Somewhat familiar

Postby unicorn » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:45 am

Hayley Wolf Swallows a Fly is one of my favourites.
Also a few things by Shifterdrake which are exceptionally awesome - Here! and here!

Note that they involve non-humans (an anthro wolf and a dragoness respectively) swallowing animals, though in the first one the feeder is a human, if that's your thing.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Safe vore