tummy stuffers?

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

tummy stuffers?

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:53 pm

I do not know if anyone mentioned it yet, but there is a toy/ organization tool for kids wherebthey stuff things in a plushies mouth and fatten them up. Watching the commercial for it seemed to be the prefect example of vore that is super soft. If only they made them in jumbo sizes big.enough to fit...

In any case they are called tummy stuffers. Anyone heard of them or similar items? I am certain I'm not.the first to mention them...
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: tummy stuffers?

Postby iwillnomu » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:08 pm

I believe there was a thread that mentioned these before. And yes, I have heard of these. Mabye they'd be cooler to me if I was much younger xD
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 pm

This reminds me of a jurassic park toy which it was a t-rex and you could make it nom action figures and pull the action figures out from the tummy. Very fun vore finds, alas I'm too old for such things now XD especially if the excuse is 'fetish!'
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Funfest11 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Oh yeah! Saw that commercial also! I'd definitely want one
Funfest11
New to the forum

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 am

I wonder how hard it would be to make a larger one...
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby fredi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:31 am

Yes, Gold Rutile is staring at you. Don't make him angry or feel the wrath of his blades!
fredi
New to the forum

Return to Safe vore