Friendly Preparations

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Friendly Preparations

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 am

Even if no actual eating occurs, sometimes prey does a little to prepare themselves, or let's themself be prepared. My favorote scene is on a tom and jerry cartoon called flirty birdy, where Jerry spreads mustard on himself. True he backs out at the last moment, but for a second he looked like he was trying to be tastier for his consumer.

Another example is a bugs bunny cartoon where bugs gives up to a poodle like hunting dog and becomes a rabbit sandwich. Again just a trick, but if he went all the way....

Anyhoo, this thread is for.examples of this. Prey who, even if they don't get eaten, help with the preparation. Anyone?
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: Friendly Preparations

Postby 4ofSwords » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 am

What I've recently played around with and find I enjoy are not so much willing prey as naive or confused prey - someone who is helping to prepare themselves as food or allowing themselves to be prepared as food because they thinks it's just a game or silly fun, not realizing that the pred's smile has something more sinister behind it. No real examples of it, because I haven't posted any of the RP that goes along with it, but when I see the Mini + Prey thread and the little person in the dessert is smiling, that's what I think of.
4ofSwords
???

Return to Safe vore