Extra Soft; Male Pred; Micro Male Prey; Near Digestion (2nd)

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Extra Soft; Male Pred; Micro Male Prey; Near Digestion (2nd)

Postby Celic » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Spoiler: show
Extra Soft Vore: Uncertain Harm Factor; No Explicit Sexual Content; Male Predator; Micro Male Prey; Near Digestion; Microism; Fantasy Elements

“Please! Don't hurt me,” the boy cried out, shutting his eyes, as an unnaturally large wolf crept over his legs. Pale with fright, and sensing the wolf getting closer, the boy backed himself, reclining, against the wall. He felt the wolf's jaws close around his throat, and he gasped.

Opening his eyes, the boy saw the dark gray form before him. His brown eyes met the wolf's inquisitive blue ones, and welled up with tears. Feeling a tug at his throat, the boy closed his eyes once more, and called out, before wrapping his arms gently around the wolf's neck. “Please,” he whispered, as tears began to fall from his eyes.

The wolf did not release his throat, but neither did he tear it out. Instead he clamped down tighter on his air passage. The boy did not struggle, but hugged the wolf's neck more closely, and shut his eyes more tightly. He could not breathe, and, after thirty or so seconds, he began to squirm.

Feeling the boy struggle to control himself despite the danger he was in, the wolf finally released his throat and shook the boy's arms off. He padded backwards two steps, and sat down.

The boy opened his eyes, and then grabbed his throat and began massaging it. He could see the whole wolf now – big, and darkly colored with broken lines of light gray in some places. It had an appearance similar to a husky's, but there was something more wolf like in its ears and face. It sat between him and the exit to the alley they were in, and watched him with interest.

The boy was young, looking no older than fourteen. He had short, unkempt brown hair, and a round face. He wore a thin black hoodie with a white zipper over a blue shirt, as well as denim shorts, and white on black on white skateboarding sneakers. He was shivering as he folded his knees to his chest, covering them with one arm, as he placed the other hand on the ground just behind him.

And then, without warning, the wolf before him began to glow a yellow-white over the entire surface of its body, except for its eyes, which remained visible through eye-shaped gaps in the forming glow. The boy bit his lower lip as the light surrounding the wolf began to radiate off in small globs, like wax from a lava lamp. He was then forced to squint as a flash came from the direction of the wolf, and when he opened his eyes again, he saw a boy smirking before him.

The boy looked no older than him, and had similarly short, rebellious hair, only his was black, and not brown. His eyes were the same cloudy sapphire color as they had been before, but his face resembled none of the wolfishness of that form, save, perhaps, for the nature of his smile. His features were all soft and nonthreatening, and there was no natural harshness about his looks.

He wore a sleeved, vest-like shirt of sea green, with a metal zipper, and a collar made of the same thick material as the rest of his shirt, with a shape somewhere between that of a popped collar and a turtle-neck. Like the other boy, he also wore denim shorts, and, though his were dark olive green, skateboarding sneakers as well. He sat with one leg folded in a triangle over the other, and rested one arm on his upright knee, keeping his other hand on the ground beside him.

At the end of the alley, the cornered boy watched the boy before him nervously, while he, in turn, gazed at him with satisfaction, squinting one of his eyes with interest. From behind the shivering boy, then, stuck out the head of a small mouse. Looking around, the mouse spotted the smirking boy, and after seeming to pause for a moment of consideration, began to run in his direction. The crouched boy spotted him, but was too late to catch him. As it attempted to run by the other boy, however, he caught it with ease. Seeing this, the cornered boy's eyes widened and he let out a small gasp of surprise.

The wolf boy raised the mouse by the base of its tail so that it was eye level. “So this is what you went into the alley for,” he grinned, “a friend of yours?” The other boy leaned forward and put his hand out as if to make for the mouse, but the wolf boy quickly stuffed the mouse into his mouth and closed it.

“No! Please don't hurt it!” the boy cried out, “please, I'll do anything, but please let it go.”

The wolf boy smiled widely, and threw his head back as if to swallow the mouse whole. “No.. don't,” the boy whimpered, and put his hand down in surrender. The wolf boy noted him, and then leveled his head. Still smirking, he opened his mouth, out of which peered the little mouse. He took it out, again by the base of its tail, and held it between him and the boy he had cornered.

“You seem to care a lot about this little thing,” he said, “so I have a question for you.” He palmed the mouse, which stayed obediently in his hand. “You or the mouse? Who should I let go?”

“The mouse... or me?” he replied.

“Mhmm,” responded the wolf boy, smirking again. A long period of silence followed. The blue-eyed boy waited patiently, playing harmlessly with the mouse in his hand, rolling it about. The trapped boy's lip quivered, and he whimpered, before he finally opened his mouth to reply.

“Please.. let my mouse go...”

“Very well,” the boy replied, slipping the mouse into his shirt's side pocket and clasping the button behind it. The other boy gawked at him in confusion, and then with a sense of betrayal.

“Don't worry,” the wolf boy assured him, “I'll keep up my end of the deal. I will let him go... You, on the other hand,” he said, and stood up. He walked toward the other boy, who slid up against the brick wall behind him. “You're mine,” he said, and his left hand slid out quickly to rest gently on the other boy's stomach. “What's your name,” he asked.

“Hikaru,” the trapped boy managed between breaths.

The wolf boy chuckled. “Taro,” he said, and a sudden burst of bright light flashed between his palm and Hikaru's stomach. Hikaru froze and immediately collapsed onto his legs. Taro took a step back, and sat himself down, crossing his legs. And just as quickly as it had appeared, the light vanished. Hikaru's body dwindled down until it was no larger than that of the mouse's. When he finally came to, Hikaru was faced with a boy, now hundreds, possibly thousands, of times his size.

“Oh god,” he said, and he took a step back. Before him sat the same Taro, still smiling, resting his head in his hands, and gazing at him, his aura of intimidation unmistakably palpable. “Wait,” Hikaru entreated, putting his hand up defensively and backing away.

“There's no point in doing that. You have no where to go,” Taro said impartially, “you can't escape.”

“Wait, please. I-I'm not even asking you to let me go, just please wait,” he replied, continuing to back up.

“For what?” Taro asked, furrowing his brow, and freeing his hands from under his head.

“I just... a minute, that's all I ask.”

“No,” said Taro, as Hikaru's back reached the brick wall once more. Taro then reached out and grabbed him, closing his hand tightly around his entire body, immobilizing him completely. Hikaru tried to struggle, but to no effect. Hikaru looked up to the boy's face with the fearful realization that he was his.

“So what should I do with you?” Taro asked, resting his head boredly in his free hand. Hikaru would have trembled but for Taro's tight grip, but Taro felt it anyway.

“You're pretty scared,” he smiled, “but I haven't even said I would do anything harmful to you – hmhm,” Taro chuckled. Hikaru, however, just went on shaking.

“Alright, alright, don't have a heart attack on me,” Taro finally said, turning his hand out so that Hikaru rested freely on it. Hikaru sat up, shivering, and looked up once more at Taro's face. Their eyes met. Hikaru's were down that instant. Amused, Taro chided, “you can look into my eyes if you want to – if you can.”

Hikaru, by now regaining some of his senses he'd lost to fear, managed to look up into Taro's eyes again. Seeing them, though, his own eyes filled with tears, and he stifled a sob by placing his head in his knees. Observing this, Taro's smile waned, and that's when he suddenly, and completely in opposition to all of Hikaru's, and perhaps even his own, expectations, gently hugged the frightened Hikaru to his chest.

The surprise of the movement caused Hikaru to momentarily stop crying. When he felt himself held against Taro's chest, he gasped softly, his eyes widening slightly in surprise, and then he hugged him back (as best as he was able) and cried quietly into his shirt.

It wasn't long, however, before Hikaru found himself calmed by the combination of Taro's gesture and the sound of his heartbeat. When Taro felt Hikaru relax, he breathed in deeply, and carefully drew him back from his chest to sit in his hand once more. Hikaru's face looked more at ease, but he still avoided Taro's gaze. Observing him, Taro smiled sheepishly. “Hey,” he poked Hikaru's stomach.

It took a moment, but Hikaru eventually looked up into Taro's eyes, pursing his lips nervously. “Why did you choose the mouse?” Taro asked.

“The mouse?” Hikaru paused, “Because I'm responsible for him, and I care about him, and... I suppose because I couldn't help imagining how he might have felt.”

“How he might have felt? And how do you imagine that is?”

“I...” Hikaru studied Taro's face, and his lips quivered with nearly indiscernibly softness, “maybe like he was... truly.. going to die – like this immensely powerful creature who had captured him in his mouth... would certainly swallow him alive.”

“You have an interesting imagination about the complexity of a rodent's experiences in the jaws of a predator. One might even call it – human. Is that what you think it would be like?”

“I-I can't say for sure. I've never been in a situation like that before.”

Taro hmphed in amusement, “and what do you call this situation?”

Hikaru was silent, but looked up at Taro meekly through the tops of his eyes and bit his lower lip. After a few seconds of shifting his gaze between Taro's eyes and anywhere else he could think of, he finally said, “what are you going to do with me?”

Taro gave another soft hmph and replied, “it'd probably be easier to just show you than to explain, but try not to panic, you know, if you can.” And with that, he grabbed Hikaru by his waist and held him up level with his face. He smiled for a moment as he examined Hikaru's worried, confused expression, and then inched him closer, before very slowly opening his mouth.

Hikaru saw his lips gently parting, and caught a glimpse of the perfectly straight edges of previously hidden, soft, white, incisors and canines, as thin strands of saliva that had formed between them broke before the lightening passage of Taro's inner mouth. He could see a plush, smooth tongue that mildly pressed against the curve and inner edges of his teeth, to form a soft, nearly uniform, bed under the entire inner portion of his mouth.

As Taro's mouth opened up completely before him, Hikaru was struck by its all-encompassingness, its sheer size. Before him spanned two crushing rows of incisor, canine and molar, and beyond them, the deceptively soft, characteristic round of the throat and uvula.

For a time, paralyzed with fear, Hikaru could do nothing but take in what he saw, but after the initial period of fear came a sudden relentence – Hikaru had resigned himself to the gravity of the situation. Still, with wavering courage, he looked into Taro's eyes to show him that he understood, and the great cavern before him gently collapsed.

Smiling leniently, Taro pulled Hikaru away from his face and lightly palmed him. “Are you scared?” he asked.

“Very,” Hikaru replied.

At this, Taro's entire face softened, and he breathed softly through his nose. “Don't be afraid,” he said, with clear compassion, and Hikaru's eyebrows raised and then furrowed as he found Taro's eyes again. Hikaru closed his eyes for a moment, relieved, and then sighed slowly through his mouth. When he opened them again, Taro's smile had faded in favor of a more neutral expression. Taro closed his eyes and slowly took a deep breath, before opening them and finding Hikaru again. For the first time since meeting, when their eyes met, they merely gazed at one another.

“Is there any chance... any chance at all that you'll...” Hikaru began, but Taro closed his eyes and held his index finger to his lips. “Please.. let me say this,” Hikaru entreated, and Taro lowered his hand and nodded. “All I ask for... is my life.”

Taro breathed out softly through his nose, and opened his eyes, smiling kindly. And in that moment he turned Hikaru upside-down, holding him by his leg. He tilted his head back, and held Hikaru overhead. For a few more seconds Taro inspected him, and then, once more, slowly began to open his mouth.

Hikaru again watched as Taro's lips slowly parted, and as Taro's tongue gently disconnected from his palette. Hikaru wanted to close his eyes, but he could not, and he felt himself beginning to descend as Taro lowered him toward his awaiting mouth.

As he entered, the first sensation Hikaru noted was that of the warmth. It was not an oppressive heat, but the difference in temperature between the outside and within could not be ignored. It was a humid heat, but comfortable. And, even now, Hikaru could not help but find comfort in this sign of life, of another living thing besides himself, with complete control over him, and his body made contact with the boy's tongue.

Immediately, Hikaru felt Taro level out his head, and felt as Taro's tongue gently pressed him against his palette. It took only seconds for Hikaru to become saturated in saliva – before it had seeped through his clothes, enveloping him.

In the darkness of Taro's mouth, Hikaru could not rely on his sight, but found his other senses heightened. As he fell into Taro's pace, he could feel the smoothness of his tongue below, and the pliable rigidity of his palette above. He could hear the soft sounds made by the slight movements in Taro's tongue, and the muted crunch of his teeth as they slowly connected. Of scent, there really wasn't any to speak of. And although everything around Hikaru handled him gently, he found himself struggling to do anything but give into their power over him.

Everything about Taro now seemed to Hikaru to suggest a being wholly without malevolence, and yet there he was, trapped by him, powerless, denied his freedom, and his very life hanging by the uncertain thread of Taro's intentions. It was during these brief contemplations that Hikaru felt Taro's head tilt back again. But unlike before, Hikaru did not feel his position in relation to the throat change. Rather, Hikaru felt that even Taro's throat had tilted back, and that's when he realized; Taro had laid down. And to his dismay, Hikaru now felt his weight directed toward the inside of Taro's throat, and what's more, Taro's perfectly smooth tongue was no longer holding him in place – he was slipping.

As soon as Hikaru realized his situation he began to squirm. This movement seemed to invite Taro's tongue to press him heavily against the roof of his mouth. Hikaru found it difficult to breathe, not because of a lack of breathable air, but because the strength of Taro's grip on him made expanding his lungs a struggle. He was soon taking only shallow breaths, and yet despite his discomfort, he continued to slowly slip down toward Taro's awaiting throat.

Meanwhile, Taro laid on his back, smiling, as he played with Hikaru's mouse. He would allow the mouse to run across his palm and then turn his hand over as it climbed over, so that it could continue running across its back, and then he'd palm it again. He kept one leg arched, and rested the other across it, and kept his free hand behind his head, watching the mouse's lack of progress with amusement. Feeling Hikaru struggle to stay above his throat, he drew his tongue away to release him. Hikaru fell helplessly toward Taro's throat, but was stopped by the base of Taro's tongue and his soft palette. This motion caused Hikaru to ball up, and Taro opened his mouth. Folding his tongue beneath Hikaru, Taro pushed him upward, unballing him, and then rubbed his stomach gently across his front teeth. He then allowed Hikaru to slide back onto the broad of his tongue, which he kept at an angle to lessen the chances of him slipping.

Hikaru, still avoiding Taro's throat, and avoiding giving Taro any temptation to swallow him, attempted to stay toward the top of his tongue. Gravity, however, was winning out, and Hikaru found himself gliding toward it. As he approached the now completely open passage into Taro's throat, he squinted tightly and gave one final struggle to keep himself above Taro's uvula, and consequently his swallowing reflex. Sensing this, Taro closed his mouth, and gently captured Hikaru once more between his tongue and his palette.

Placing the mouse on his stomach, he placed his other hand behind his head, closed his eyes, and chuckled. The mouse stayed obediently in place, rising and falling with Taro's slow, deep breaths.

That's when, from a few feet behind him, a voice called out, “hey kid, what are you doing here?” Taro immediately sat up. Hikaru felt the sudden change in orientation, but not realizing why, gave a small sigh of relief. Standing, Taro turned to face the direction of the voice.

Between Taro and the exit to the alley stood a man dressed in dark bubble-goose, jeans and a wool hat. He had both his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Frowning, and peering threateningly at Taro, the man pulled a small knife out of his pocket. “This is my alley. What's a punk like you think he's doing sleeping here?”

Taro bowed his head, releasing Hikaru to slide forward to rest in a ball on the tip of his tongue. He then threw his head back, and swallowed Hikaru head first. Hikaru had barely felt the change in the orientation of Taro's head when he found himself captured by his throat muscles. Completely immobilized, he felt the muscles surrounding him roll downward, forcing him to slide helplessly toward Taro's stomach. Hikaru cried out, and tried to resist, but was easily overcome.

Taro now faced the increasingly irate man before him and calmly asked, “do you live here?”

“You want an answer, you little shit? This is my corner, and I don't like the way you just looked at me. You wanna die?”

Taro sighed, bowed his head, and placed a hand on his stomach. “Sorry, Hikaru. Bear with me. I promise I won't betray your trust,” he whispered.

“Who the hell are you talking to?” the man demanded, drawing closer to Taro.

“If you come any closer, don't expect me to show you any mercy,” Taro said coolly, before looking up to meet the man's stare.

“Wha...” the man seemed disarmed by his response, but quickly recovered. “You're dead, you fuck,” he said as he closed the final distance between Taro and himself. But before he could react, Taro had gotten inside of his stance, and grabbed ahold of the wrist of his knife-wielding arm. He then placed his free hand on the man's stomach. Immediately, as before with Hikaru, the man fell to his knees. Looking up at Taro, he managed to say “what did you do to me,” and Taro released his wrist. The knife fell to the floor and the man diminished before him.

As small as Hikaru, and the mouse before him, the man looked up to Taro, wide-eyed, and backing away. Taro immediately pushed the man over with his foot, laying him flat against the ground, and covered all but his head and neck. He pushed down just enough to pin the man between the ground and his sole.

“Didn't I warn you?” Taro asked, his voice indicating clear annoyance. “Do you want to know approximately how much bigger I am than you?”

“Please...” the man begged.

“About four thousand times as big – by weight of course. That's a loose estimate based on my own weight of a hundred and twenty five pounds. You probably weighed about two hundred pounds before, right? Would you like to know how much you weigh now?”

“No, please...”

“Half an ounce... tops.”

“Please don't kill me.”

Taro pressed more of his weight on the man, making breathing nearly impossible. “And why shouldn't I? Weren't you just about to kill me? Or are you going to tell me that lunge was a bluff?”

“P...” the man began again, but was cut off when Taro applied enough weight to him to stop him from talking.

“I can easily crush you right now. You're a little sturdier at that size thanks to physics, but if I put even one fiftieth of my weight on you, you're done. Understand?” The man nodded through tears. “Good,” Taro said, releasing the man from beneath him. “Then you stay here... actually, make your way toward the end of the alley.” The man slowly rose and obediently complied.

Hikaru throughout this time had been confined to Taro's stomach. When he had arrived, he immediately fell to his hands and knees, unable to stand, neither after the traverse down Taro's throat, nor on the uneven surface of Taro's stomach. When he realized just where he was, he began to cry, and balled up within the hollow of Taro's stomach. He could not see, but he felt the walls around him beginning to rhythmically churn. He knew very well that it wouldn't be long before digestive enzymes and acid came together where he was.

It was during this realization, however, that he felt an inexplicable sensation. Around him there was a sudden, subtle sensation of being covered in clothes made out of water. The sensation was very different from the feeling of saliva or of anything corrosive, and superseded the other physical sensations he had just been feeling on his skin. The effect was calming, and he knew, he somehow knew, that Taro didn't intend to let him die here.

A minute later, he saw a familiar sight. A yellow-white glow began to emanate from his skin. He sat up, and examined his arms and hands, wondering what it could possibly mean. And then a flash of light forced him to close his eyes, and he felt a completely new sensation on his skin – air. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in Taro's hands. Immediately, Hikaru turned to face Taro.

Taro's eyes were closed, and his face, though showing no signs of his past annoyance, also didn't wear the smile Hikaru was familiar with. Hikaru watched as Taro opened his eyes, and as their blue irises found him. Taro's pupils widened when they rested on Hikaru, and Hikaru found himself unable to feel anything but a sort of deference for the boy in whose hands he was held.

“I'm sorry... Hikaru,” Taro said quietly, sitting, as before, with his legs crossed, “I didn't mean to put you through that,” he said closing his eyes. Hikaru then noticed that tears were forming beneath Taro's eyes, and were already beginning to roll down his cheek, before he quickly wiped them away with his sleeve. And then, breathing in deeply, Taro set Hikaru on the ground. Hikaru began to glow once more. But this time, he began to radiate globs of light, like Taro had when he transformed, and Hikaru slowly regained his original size.

When he stopped glowing he looked at Taro once more, and saw that tears were now freely streaming down his face, and that he still hadn't opened his eyes. It was at that moment that Hikaru threw himself into Taro, embracing him in a long hug. Taro gasped at the unexpected gesture. Pausing for a moment to take in Hikaru's kindness, he began to cry quietly into his shoulder. It was a few minutes before Taro was able to get ahold of himself, and separate from Hikaru. “Hikaru... I..”

“I'm fine,” Hikaru said.

“Hikaru, I wasn't originally going to let you go.”

Hikaru remained silent. It was this suspicion that made Taro so terrifying to him in the first place. It was after this, however, that Hikaru noticed a change in his demeanor that had set him at ease for almost all of the rest of the time he was with Taro. Even when he knew that Taro, a predator, intended to put him in his mouth, an almost certain end for his prey, he remembered his mouse, and how Taro promised to honor their agreement. It was during this change that Hikaru first felt an emotional connection with Taro, and felt sure that, regardless of the course of events, Taro would inevitably let him go.

“I know. You changed your mind just before you reassured me, right?”

Taro bit his lower lip and nodded.

“But there's one thing I don't understand. Why did you put me through that if you didn't want to?” Hikaru asked. Taro closed his eyes and nodded in the direction of the man waiting at the end of the alley. “Wait. Who's that?”

“Heh,” Taro chuckled sadly, “the owner of the alley. Go figure.”

“Huh?”

Taro nodded his head to the side to indicate the knife on the floor beside him. Hikaru understood when he saw, and looked back at Taro. “What are you going to do with him?” he asked.

“I was going to end him. When I felt him beneath me, all I wanted to do was put my full weight on him, while he squirmed helplessly to stop me... but by then, I had already connected myself with you... and I guess your empathic nature rubbed off on me, because I found myself wanting to spare his life – despite myself.”

“Are you going to let him go?”

“I would like to, but now that he's seen you, and now that he's also seen that I care about you, he won't try to touch me, but what if he comes after you to get vengeance?”

“Let him go.”

“Hikaru...”

“Please, let him go.”

“...there is one other thing I can do. I can erase his memory of this ever happening, but he'd have to agree to i-”

The man stood up, and began to walk toward where Taro and Hikaru sat. Taro narrowed his eyes dangerously at him. “Just because I'm thinking of letting you go doesn't mean you can come over here,” he said.

“Please,” the man began, “I'll do anything, but please let me go.” Taro continued to glare at him, bristling, but then he looked at Hikaru's expression, and relented.

“Alright, – I'll let him go.”

A few moments later, Taro and Hikaru walked out of the alleyway, leaving the man behind. He was unconscious, but back to his normal size. Taro skillfully flipped the man's knife over in his hand, and then flipped it back, pocketing it. “I'll just hold onto this for him. He may not remember the events that took place here, but he'll be wary of alleys for a while – and hopefully of threatening helpless kids,” Taro laughed derisively at himself, “not that I'm anyone to talk.”

“You and him are different,” Hikaru said as they began to walk down the street together.

“How so?”

“You have the capacity to feel empathy. You said that it was because of your momentary connection with me... but when you felt it toward me, it wasn't because of any connection that you had with me – it was just you. By the way.. have you ever... killed anyone?”

“No,” Taro replied, finally flashing the same smile as he had before, “I just like picking on you kids.”

“Are you really not the same age as me?”

“I am.”

Hikaru stopped, and Taro followed suit. “Where... did you get your powers from?”

“I'm human, if that's what you're asking.”

Hikaru smiled and sighed through his nose, “I was hoping. But I am still curious.”

“I'm a shape-shifter. I don't really know too much about where I'm from, so I can't really give you a satisfying answer. It's just an ability that I have,” he replied and began walking again. “Hikaru...”

“Hm?”

“Do you... want to forget?”

Hikaru didn't respond right away, but kept pace with Taro. After a short time he asked, “would I forget about you too?”

“Yes. Everything from the moment you met me, to the moment just before you forget. But... for the first time, my aura connected with someone else's. There's a chance that though you forget me, you might still recognize me, though you won't be able to place from where.”

“I don't want to forget.”

Taro stopped walking, and Hikaru stopped too. “But... why?”

Hikaru smiled and said, “because I want to be your friend.” Taro returned his smile this time, and closed his eyes, tears suddenly streaming from them once more. “You're the first person who's ever wanted to remember me... and after how I treated you.”

“Whatever you might do, there's something undeniably good in you. And that... I felt right from the start. It's the reason that even though you didn't intend to let me go, I still took a chance on staying with you. When you reassured me that you would release my mouse, and then when you comforted me, even in spite of yourself, I became sure – there is a warmth.. and a softness to you that makes me want to stay close to you,” Hikaru explained, and Taro suddenly embraced him. Hikaru smiled, and nuzzled him. When, what felt like minutes later, they finally let go of each other, Taro opened his side pocket, and took out Hikaru's mouse, and offered it to him. “No, you hold onto him," Hikaru smiled, "I think he's fond of you.”

Hearing this, Taro beamed, and, before they began to walk together once more, he let his hand slip into Hikaru's.
Last edited by Celic on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Celic
Been posting for a bit

Re: Extra Soft; Male Pred; Micro Male Prey; Near Digestion (

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:26 am

Wonderful!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Re: Extra Soft; Male Pred; Micro Male Prey; Near Digestion (

Postby Tray_92 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:57 pm

I love this story! ^^ They are so cute, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel if you ever felt like writing one. I got attached to the little guy... and the larger one XD
Tray_92
Been posting for a bit

Return to Safe vore