Extra Soft; Male Pred; Micro Male Prey; Near Digestion

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Extra Soft; Male Pred; Micro Male Prey; Near Digestion

Postby Celic » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Spoiler: show
Extra Soft Vore: No Lasting Harm, No Explicit Sexual Content; Male Predator; Micro Male Prey; Near Digestion

The boy was speechless. Before him stood the gigantic frame of a boy who, only a few moments ago, had been several inches shorter than him. Beaming in a faux-friendly manner, the larger boy knelt before him in his baggy faded jeans, with his black hoodie's straps swinging freely in the air. Before the smaller boy could react or think to run, the larger boy had already seized him in his hand, and was already standing up. The smaller boy tried to struggle, but it was too late. Grasping him firmly in his enclosed fist, the older boy smirked at him through hazel colored eyes. With his other hand, the larger boy ruffled his own short, wavy, brown hair, and gazed defiantly upon the defenseless boy in his grip.

“Go on. You were saying?” asked the larger boy, smirking in the same playful manner as before.

“No... please..” the smaller boy entreated.

“That doesn't sound like what you were saying before,” said the larger boy, a little more coolly. “I could have sworn that just a few seconds ago you were threatening me with physical harm. Was I mistaken?”

“I-I didn't mean it,” the smaller boy stammered out.

“Convenient,” said his captor, apathetically. “Well, either way, you're my prisoner now. I guess you should have thought to do your bullying somewhere more public than the turn-off to the outside of the school. But, I suppose that just makes things easier for me,” he finished, lowering the smaller boy from his sight and toward his hoodie's pocket.

“W-wait! Please!” the little captive objected, but the boy ignored him. Once inside his pocket, to his dismay, the boy didn't let go of him, but persisted in keeping his fist balled around him. He felt the boy begin to walk.

If he had been scared before, he was petrified now. He felt the boy come to a stop, and heard the jingling of keys. The pocket, at this point, was steaming, and no where more so than the inside of the boy's hand, now slick with sweat. The smaller boy was beginning to feel faint with the heat of it, and suffering from dehydration besides, since his captor had cut out of school with him just before their shared lunch period.

The next moment he heard a door open, and felt the boy begin to walk again. He heard the keys hit a hard surface, like a counter-top, and the next thing he new he was before the boy again. The boy stood him on a white marble counter-top in what appeared to be a small unpartitioned kitchen. His face had softened somewhat since their conversation in the hallway, much to his prisoner's relief, and had a much more casual air about him. The boy then handed him what appeared to be a miniaturized cup full of water, and he drank it thirstily.

“So, you like to bully people, huh?” the boy asked, but the smaller boy didn't feel safe answering. After a few more second's silence, the boy said, “it's okay, you can tell me. I won't hurt you for answering me.”

Reluctantly, the smaller boy said, “n-no, not really. I just. I don't know.” He looked down to avoid the other boys gaze when he heard him hmph slightly. Looking up, he saw that his young jailor was examining him now, much like one examines a curious new object. This left the diminutive boy feeling as vulnerable as he really was. “What are you going to do to me?” he asked in a shaken voice, interrupting the boy's inspection of him.
“Hm,” the boy smiled, “what should I do with you?”

The other boy opened his mouth to respond, but no words came out.

“Ah. Then you have no preference?” he asked, his smile waning.

“W-wait. I don't understand.”

“Do you know why you're here?”

“Y-.. you brought me here.”

“Why'd I do that?”

At this point the smaller boys eyes began to well up with tears. Falling to his knees he said, “look, I know. I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to mess with you. It was wrong to pick on you just because you looked vulnerable and alone. I never intended any real harm. I swear I didn't.”

The boy smiled at this, “that's better.” His captive, meanwhile, wiped his face across with his sleeve, and sniffled, attempting to regain composure. Still shaking, he audibly whispered, “please don't hurt me.”

In response to this, the larger boy suddenly plopped his elbows onto the counter to either side of the smaller boy, and leaned his face in close to him, grinning again, “I haven't hurt you so far, right?”

He was taken aback by the sudden motion, but the words gave him some hope, and he managed to say, “Y-you're not going to hurt me, then?”

“I haven't decided what to do with you yet. I can't very well just restore you to your normal size and send you off home, and I'm not really sure I believe your apology, but I'm considering it. In the meantime...”

The smaller boy sat down before his captor, and leaned back on his hands to give himself support. His body still shook all over, and his leg and arm muscles were weak. A few more seconds passed as the larger boy made his decision before he announced, “I've got it. I'll take you into my bedroom. That way I can take a nap and sleep on it. Try not to worry too much. Luckily for you, I don't think anyone would believe you if you told them what happened here anyhow.” To this the small boy slowly nodded, and was scooped up by the larger.

A short walk later and they entered a small room with a bed, a dresser, a nightstand, a carpet, what was probably a closet door and not much else. “Here we are,” reported the boy. Holding onto the smaller boy tightly, he made a running jump for his bed, and landed in it, bouncing a few times. “What do you think? Pretty minimalistic, huh?”

“Y-yeah.”

“You don't have to stutter everytime you respond to me, you know.”

“I-I know.”

The larger boy laughed, and set the other boy on top of his hoodie-covered stomach. The smaller boy could feel the tight muscles of the boy's stomach relaxing, and observed that the boy had closed his eyes and let his limbs fall loosely over the bed. He knew better than to think that this was an opening to escape, and sat down with his legs crossed on the boy's stomach as it began to heave up and down with his breath. Despite himself, the smaller boy found this motion very relaxing, and closed his eyes himself after a few moments. It wasn't long before it was apparent that the larger boy was sleeping. Somehow this made him seem much less threatening, and the smaller boy dared to take a good look at him.

There they were. Those same features which had drawn him to the boy in the first place, though he wouldn't have dared to admit it to the boy himself. In truth, he had been unsure of how to approach the boy, and resorted to bothering him to avoid the awkwardness of a first hello and the possibility of rejection. Now he had gotten himself into a mess, and he wasn't sure if he would ever see his way out of it. But the boy's soft features: his round but discernible jawline; his plush nose; his almost-almond eyes and thinly arched eyebrows, not to mention his soft, nearly-curly hair were almost intoxicating to him. And now this boy was in complete control of his future – he was totally at his mercy.

He sighed and closed his eyes once more, before allowing himself to lay down on the boy's stomach, its warm softness and rhythmic motion overcoming him. It wasn't until he woke up, several minutes later, that he had even realized that he was falling asleep. Startled, and unsure how long he had been sleeping, he sat up and looked at the boy's face. To his surprise, the boy was watching him through half-shut eyes, the hazel of them receding into well-lit hemispheres surrounding a pronounced pupil. When their gaze met, the larger boy's pupils expanded appreciatively.

They held each other's sight for what felt like several minutes, neither willing to end the moment of pleasure, and that's when the smaller boy realized that his captor felt the same way about him. Things continued this way for some time, the larger boy's appearance changing only when his mouth opened slightly to admit more air into his lungs, which puffed out generously.

Soon, the smaller boy observed the larger boy's arm moving toward him, and made no motion to escape. A hand slowly closed around him, and he could feel the moisture and warmth of it enveloping him. Soon he was firmly within the boy's grasp, and the fist tightened gently around him as the boy began to sit up against his headboard with slow, tired motions. He lifted the boy so that he was face to face with him, and said, through still half-shut eyes, “I still haven't forgiven you for upsetting me.” The smaller boy reddened slightly, but didn't know how to respond, so he looked away. “And I think I've figured out how to punish you.” This made the boy look back at his captor, and he saw the same smirk from before.

Then, moving as slowly as before, the larger boy tilted his head back and lifted his captive above him, all the while slowly opening his mouth. The smaller boy's eyes widened, and he watched helplessly as the cavernous mouth opened below him. Saliva retreated from the larger boys lips, and strings of it that connected the roof of his mouth to his tongue began to break. It was mere moments before the smaller boy could see the larger boy's entire mouth, including his smooth, broad tongue, the soft crowns of his back molars and that which he feared most – the receding cavern of the boy's throat, fully opened. It was then that he realized that he could easily fit down his captive throat, and he cried out, “no! Wait! Please don't do it! Please! I'm begging you – I'm begging you don't do it.”

The boy closed his mouth into a smirk, and squinting one eye, he slowly licked his lips – a clear sign that beyond being unaffected by his pleas, he was enjoying them. Feeling defeated, and truly with no way out, words again began to fail the small boy and he only managed, “no.. please” as his eyes welled up with tears. Regardless, the boy's mouth opened again, and saliva once more retreated, revealing the same merciless throat and indifferent tongue. The boy began lowering his prey into his mouth by the nape of his shirt. Instinctively, and perhaps as a last form of physical pleading, the smaller boy squirmed helplessly.

Soon enough, the boy felt the plush but hot tongue catch the entire front of his body, pressing it gently into the much more solid roof of the mouth, and he continued to squirm within. The boy, having completely enveloped his prey, layed back on his bed, ensuring that gravity continued to tease the smaller boy with the edge of his throat. Using his tongue, he effortlessly brushed the boy back and forth across his hard palette, occasionally turning him over. The captive boy continued to squirm against the force of the boy's tongue, attempting to push himself away from the hard surface of his upper jaw as well as away from the teeth that awaited him at the sides of the boy's mouth. All efforts were in vain, however, as the tongue easily overpowered him.

Realizing the absolute nature of his power over his captive, the larger boy began to experiment with his prey. He realized that, by now, the lack of oxygen would be beginning to endanger the smaller boy, so he inhaled a small quantity of air, which fell on the boy's skin like a cooling breeze, before shutting his mouth up entirely and sucking the air out of it. By this point, the captive boy had only been able to inhale a tincture of the air that had come in, and was forced to hold his breath as the boy's tongue closed in around him. Slowly, the pressure from the boy's tongue continued to increase, flattening the small boy, and eventually paralyzing his movement entirely. This went on for about a minute before he was released, and another wave of life-preserving air entered the boy's mouth.

This time, to the captive boy's small consolation, the air remained, but this comfort was to be short lived. Below him, the small boy felt the boy's tongue sealing off the throat before it flicked him over to the inside of the larger boy's cheek. The boy's teeth closed behind him, rubbing him with their smooth hard sides, threatening to chafe his back. The teeth continued to open and close, trapping very small amounts of his skin between them as they collided, making his back feel mildly raw.

When they stopped, the teeth opened enough to allow the boy to fall between them, but he was not to be returned to the center of the mouth. Rather, the teeth then seized on him, pressing dangerously on his rib cage and pelvis. Given the slightest bit more pressure, they could easily crush him. By now, in his helpless position, the boy had given into his captor's will, and no longer fought against him.

Sensing the smaller boy's lack of motion, the larger boy ground his teeth just slightly – not enough to cause injury, but enough, he hoped, to stimulate a response. When nothing but a feeble cringe accompanied the motion, he sighed through his nose, and released his prey back into the center of his mouth. It was then that he sat up, and, closing his eyes, drew a deep breath in. The realization of what the larger boy was about to do stimulated the smaller boy to respond again, and though he must have known the larger boy could no longer hear him, he cried, “no! Please don't do it! Please!”

But, much too late, the larger boy tossed his head back, and swallowed.

Immediately, the powerful muscles of the boy's esophagus captured his prey, and pressed him in on all sides. Sensing the creation of the bolus, they then drew the boy down to his eventual prison in the boy's stomach. Satisfied, the larger boy layed back, and felt a pleasant sensation throughout his entire body. He closed his eyes and smiled, taking relaxing breaths, as he began to drift immediately toward sleep.

In the two minutes that he began pre-dreaming, he saw the face of the smaller boy, and went over every detail of their just-concluded encounter. It was when he was going through the events just before he swallowed the boy, that something began nagging at him – the way the smaller boy had been looking at him. He contemplated the meaning of this for a few moments, and then sat up, rubbing his eyes. His thoughts went to the small prisoner in his stomach. He knew he could feel him in the pleasant sensation of the partial fullness that he felt, and tried to imagine what it was like for him.

He could imagine the dark, the softness and the warmth, the tightness of the space and the muffled sound of his own heart. But a feeling he hadn't expected leapt into him – dread. It was as though he could imagine knowing that these were the last sensations he would ever feel alive. He could feel the fear, and he could even feel the pain of digestion on his skin. He realized then that this is not what he wanted to do – he did not want to take someone's life away, and he did not want to make their last moments alive full of fear, wonder and loneliness.

Coming to a decision, he leapt off his bed, and quickly secured a shoebox from his closet. He then forced himself to regurgitate. It took a few tries, but eventually the smaller boy returned. It appeared that he was unconscious, but alive, and the larger boy sighed with relief. He grabbed a hand-towel off of his nightstand, and carefully scrubbed off the mucus and saliva the boy had accumulated through their interaction, and propped him up against the inside of the box.

Smiling, he said kindly to the now peacefully sleeping boy, “when I said I didn't think anyone would believe you if you recounted this to them, I lied,” and he breathed out in kind amusement, “because I never intended that you would remember this happened. But maybe someday, after we've gotten to know each other better, we can do this again, but on mutual terms.”

He then reached his hand into the box and retrieved the boy, and, taking note of the time, he once again took him in the pocket of his hoodie and left for the school once more. Returning to the spot where they had met, he set the boy down on the floor of the turn-off to the outside. With the touch of his index finger to the boy's stomach, he grew back to his original size. The boy then used whatever strength he could to lift the other boy up, and said, “sorry about this, but...” and then he punched him square in the jaw, making him hit the floor hard, though the boy held onto his arm to prevent his head from slamming into the ground. Not a moment later, the other boy woke up, his assailant standing over him. “That's not a bad arm you've got there,” the assailant said, “but I guess you let your guard down there.”

“Wha-what happened?” the boy on the floor asked, bewildered.

“Well,” said the boy standing over him, “it appears that you misjudged the strength of your target.” Smiling, he extending his hand to the boy on the floor and said, “in any case, it's nice to meet you.”

Contemplating this for a moment, and rubbing his jaw with his sleeve, the other boy smirked back, and grabbing his hand, said “likewise.”
Last edited by Celic on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Celic
Been posting for a bit

Re: Extra Soft; Male Pred; Micro Male Prey; Near Digestion

Postby Luckless » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 am

That was the hottest male Pred I've seen written in a long while. You have a talent for fleshing out a character's personalities and making them interact on intense terms. Loved the chewing and mouthyness! So glad you showed us more!
Now, what my love is, proof hath made you know;
And as my love is sized, my fear is so:
Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear;
Where little fears grow great, great love grows there.
Luckless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lame-Ass » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 pm

I enjoyed this very so! <3
I rarely read people's stories on here =o
Lame-Ass
---

Postby Celic » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Luckless wrote:That was the hottest male Pred I've seen written in a long while. You have a talent for fleshing out a character's personalities and making them interact on intense terms. Loved the chewing and mouthyness! So glad you showed us more!

And thank you for giving me the support that inspired me to write another story so quickly! Enjoy : )
Celic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Celic » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Lame-Ass wrote:I enjoyed this very so! <3
I rarely read people's stories on here =o

I'm glad you read and enjoyed. I won't make promises about when I will next make stories, as I just don't know, but I'm happy you could enjoy this one : )
Celic
Been posting for a bit

Return to Safe vore