Vore for Kids!

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Vore for Kids!

Postby GiantToby » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:50 pm

Many, many, many years ago, when televisions were black & white and a remote control was either a broomstick that could reach the knob, or a younger sibling, there was Captain Kangaroo in the morning. (I know, he lasted until the age of color.) The Captain's program featured short animated cartoons, the best known of which was "Tom Terrific." Wonderfully funny and rather sophisticated (especially compared with most other cartoon crap), it's worth a look at Tom and his faithful companion, Mighty Manfred the Wonder Dog.

Here is a link to part 2 of Robinsnest Crusoe in which Tom and Manfred look for lost keys within a whale named Anchovy Dick. Wow... vore for toddlers.

Enjoy! And if you know anything else for this topic, please append.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ogm__gtIPY&NR=1
Last edited by GiantToby on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wotthehell wotthehell
GiantToby
Participator

Re: Vore for Kids!

Postby kernac » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Well that was entertaining! The god old days.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby tod3690 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:43 pm

kernac wrote:Well that was entertaining! The god old days.

god?

Wow I wonder how this was recorded.
tod3690
---

Postby LunaTheWolf » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:53 pm

Amazing what you can find on that YouCrap site!
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby hanzr » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:15 pm

You know, even today Vore is seen in kids programing. Just yesterday i was flipping channels, and Disney made several refrances, with the Jonas Borthers doing the "Pizza Girl" song, and Suite Life on Deck having an entire scene deticated to vore like behavior... disney is quite vore active.
hanzr
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryan123 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:25 am

The thing is, to anyone who doesn't actually have a sexual fetish of vore, its really not awkward/strange for someone to be eaten in kids shows, I mean its not like the idea itself is sexual to anyone except for the people with the fetish.
ryan123
Somewhat familiar

Postby YuriFan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:33 am

I highly support the implementation of subliminal pro-vore messages in children's programming.

The more people who develop this fetish, the better. Increased content production is always good :wink:
YuriFan
Participator

Postby tonym » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm

sometimes i like how people don`t know about this fetish. or else no kids would see this. (joking)
humans will never understand true justice, they are hopeless to learn that they are the problem on this planet, and we will never get rid of them. so the planet is doomed anyway. - hanyou ohime-sama.
tonym
Participator

Postby Terastas » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 pm

ryan123 wrote:The thing is, to anyone who doesn't actually have a sexual fetish of vore, its really not awkward/strange for someone to be eaten in kids shows, I mean its not like the idea itself is sexual to anyone except for the people with the fetish.

Beat me to it. Vore is actually a pretty common occurrence in cartoons. . . Although that comment about "keeping walking around so I remember not to swallow" did make it seem a little more awkward than PG vore usually would be.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby fatso21 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm

I was just browsing through some of the comments, and a Suite life on deck vore story seems lke a good idea. the London character is the rich one, right? so lets say the other teen girl, Debby ryan, accidentally swallows some of londons jewelry in her sleep, and then london goes in, while debby's still sleeping, and when she wakes up she doesnt know what happened. waddayathink? :-D
fatso21
Participator

Postby D-MAC » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 pm

What was the actual scenario in the suite life on deck vore? I've searched and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
D-MAC
New to the forum

Postby frostedfire » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 am

Terastas wrote:
ryan123 wrote:The thing is, to anyone who doesn't actually have a sexual fetish of vore, its really not awkward/strange for someone to be eaten in kids shows, I mean its not like the idea itself is sexual to anyone except for the people with the fetish.

Beat me to it. Vore is actually a pretty common occurrence in cartoons. . .

case-in-point: Yo Gabba Gabba and There's a Party in my Tummy :lol:
frostedfire
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:43 am

Maybe it is jus me, but it does eem kids have a LOT of exposure to vore. Ever look at the tales for kids? eating and being eaten is pretty common!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:12 am

MisterEbony wrote:Maybe it is jus me, but it does eem kids have a LOT of exposure to vore. Ever look at the tales for kids? eating and being eaten is pretty common!

Child fairy tales as a whole are rather violent and there are lots of consumption references like in Hansle and Grettle where the witch fattens them up to eat them. There is several times in Tom and Jerry, one of the most notable being when Jerry's cousin, the magician mouse, comes over and hypnotizes Tom then walks down his arm, into his mouth and down stairs to his stomach. You hear a click, a gate open up, then dozens of birds and other animals, including a fish, come out of Tom's open mouth and escape. Another one is where Jerry lowers a young mouse into Tom's throat to get a key that Tom swallowed so that Robin Hood could escape.

Other events are people running into a lion, or hippo, mouth then getting to the tail, usually showing the bulge outline of them (internal massage type thing) and then running back out before the animal finishes yawning. Pinocchio also has vore, swallowed by Monstro (Who also eats you in Kingdom Hearts). There is a great implied vore in a Bugs Bunny cartoon where Elmer dives down into the rabbit hole and then Bugs comes out rubbing his stomach and acting as if Fud became Food.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm

I think you just proved my point.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Aiden » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:52 am

Trust me there is too much to list. In cartoons it is literally all over the place.
Aiden
Participator

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Aiden wrote:Trust me there is too much to list. In cartoons it is literally all over the place.

http://www.youtube.com/user/StormyMediafox?feature=mhee I Actually have over 600 cartoon vore clips, only about one fifth of them are on here x3
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:07 pm

You see, this is how kids get a vore fetish. I watched a lot of cartoons when I was little, and trust me, I saw a LOT of vore. Back then, I didn`t see anything sexual about it. I just had a strange fascination with being eaten, but I was too small to understand what I was feeling was in fact a fetish at the time. Hell, I didn`t even know it was a thing until just about a year ago. Even today, when I watch some of today`s cartoons (which is not very often), I end up finding vorish content. I mean, seriously. It makes me wonder if all these animators and cartoon creators had secret vore fetishes or something.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:11 pm

I also saw a lot of vore; it scared me and yet fascinated me at the same time. I was feeling arousal without knowing what arousal was. >w<

Most notably, it was some Arthur episode on pbs kids, about two characters getting trapped in a large clam and then being digested. It was a dream sequence, of course. >w<

But like
owo

My mom just thought it was funny, random kid show nonsense.
Me, being a smol kid, was terrified. owo ...And for some reason was interested in it??

I dunno; I think fetishes are a thing you can just be born with. >w< And I clearly was.
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:51 pm

Anyone else notice the trend in kids stuff (mainly in commercials/advertising) with sentient food seemingly wanting to be eaten??? It's so commonplace that it even showed up in a Disney attraction. (Kitchen Kabaret, where the hostess, a human named Bonnie, is sung to by a bunch of food in her kitchen about how good they are. Yes, really.)

This sort of thing is almost always implied/wanted and never carried out, but still; wonder how this is such an acceptable idea that no one has batted an eye at? "Yeah, let's make living food that reaaaaally wants to be eaten. Gushes over the idea, even. That'll sell."
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Safe vore