Vore for Kids!

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Re: Vore for Kids!

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:49 am

Not to mention how popular pop tart commericals are....
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby jbdx242 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:10 pm

And the cbbc gameshow fee fi fo yum team of kids try not to get eaten by a giant sometimes both teams get eaten. I used to have that on my old computer but I can't no where on the Internet
jbdx242
Been posting for a bit

Postby jbdx242 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Also there was a show call freaky from New Zealand it has vore themes like the first episode a boy get eaten by a monster in a pool, a group of kids get eaten off screen by a monster while they were camping, although not vore a girl get suck up in a newspaper ad . All the episodes is on YouTube
jbdx242
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:47 pm

To the despair of conservative parents, vore is thankfully a thing you can easily sneak inside cartoons, as no one will know nor be crazy enough to try banning it on "it's overly sexual" grounds even if they did. I caught quite a few interesting episodes of some series back in the day... it would be cool to see how vore in commercial toons has evolved since those times.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Previous

Return to Safe vore