Vore Documentary Film

A discussion forum for female belly art and writing, as well as a place to post findings and new works. Topics allowed include: Vore, pregnancy, weight gain, unbirthing, inflation, anything so long as it involves females gaining a big belly. Discussion about Stuffed's history is also allowed.

Moderator: FanficFetishist

Vore Documentary Film

Postby amrillorrac » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Dear People

I am an art student in England trying to make a documentary about the online Vore community. I became interested in the fetish when i stumbled across it when scrolling through some forums. I am really interested in finding someone to interview about the community and what it means to the people that are involved in it. I am also trying to find some historical examples of Vore. I really want to know about kind of different types of Vore there are, when does one become interested in it? How does it evolve and manifest itself? Whats the relationship between Vorarephilia and the internet and where does it stand in modern society? Why is it appeal to an individual. I would also like to explore online Vore communities ? Is it a fetish, fascination, fantasy or all these things combined

If your interested, or know anyone that is interested in being interview (this can be anonymously) and preferably over skype because I am in the UK!

contact me on my mail address: [email protected] or my facebook: amri llorrac

Thanks for taking the time to read this note.

Warm Regards

Amri

Endosomatophilia world
amrillorrac
New to the forum

Re: Vore Documentary Film

Postby kdanielss » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:31 pm

I wouldn't mind helping out. Maybe write a bit more about your plans, ideas, schedule.
kdanielss
Participator

Postby xThatxDudex » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:33 pm

If you want to learn about the different types of vore, just take a look through the definitions for the various tags on this site. They're in the Vore Wiki that you can access from the main page here on Eka's. However, there is one thing you need to know before delving into this; vore (in most cases) doesn't have anything to do with cannibalism. People who talk about this community and don't fully understand it have a way of bunching the Soft Vore people, Maieusophiles, Gore lovers, etc. into one group, which is extremely unfair to the people they're talking about and just plain ignorant. People who like non-fatal, friendly, prey and pred interaction (like me) are worlds away from those who like fatal domination. For example, many just like vore because of the bellies and are, in all actuality, under the Preggo-lover category. Vore is a topic that spans many different fetishes; that's why most vore sites have a tag-system.
xThatxDudex
New to the forum

Postby Cure4thecold » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:52 pm

Cant wait to see the final product
Cure4thecold
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreftw » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:16 pm

I'm not sure if this is going to turn out too well. Vore isn't really something you go out and make a documentary about, can't really think of watching any documentaries that were about fetishes that weren't odd to watch.
voreftw
Participator

Return to Stuffed Salvage