An apology...

A discussion forum for female belly art and writing, as well as a place to post findings and new works. Topics allowed include: Vore, pregnancy, weight gain, unbirthing, inflation, anything so long as it involves females gaining a big belly. Discussion about Stuffed's history is also allowed.

Moderator: FanficFetishist

An apology...

Postby FanficFetishist » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:06 am

Due to a combination of bad luck, bad timing, RL work and flat out forgetfulness, I have been able to save very little from Stuffed Salvage. However, hopefully others who have saved stuff from Stuffed Salvage will make their way here.

Also, I have bookmarked a Web Archive site that has Stuffed stuff. (...Yeah.) I will be posting my pic/story finds as I go on my archeological dig through the internet...
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: An apology...

Postby TW » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:30 am

I have the entire group backed up on my HD... Well at least everything that was from the original stuffed. I think I have a few of the newer stories. So :D
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Umiriko » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:16 am

hehe nice work tw ^^ savour of the stuffed stuff :P
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby FanficFetishist » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:41 am

TW wrote:I have the entire group backed up on my HD... Well at least everything that was from the original stuffed. I think I have a few of the newer stories. So :D

Anything you could post here would be a godsend...

Stuffed was the site that got me into vore in the first place. I don't want to see it become just another footnote in history...
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TW » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:09 am

hehe. with a 225 gig HD... I think I have a bit of room. I'll make a thread and start posting the stuff to it soon.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Umiriko » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:32 pm

wow thanks tw ^^ cant wait to see the goodies you have collected
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby TW » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:10 pm

hehe. THough I do have a question about it. Should I upload the pics and then the stories? Or the stories and then the pics?

Also, I'll upload ASAP! Dont have time right now cause I have to do laundry... At a laundramat... Without my internet...

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby FanficFetishist » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:01 am

I've already uploaded the stories in a convenient to download .zip file. Start with pics, please.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:33 am

mmmm ^^ piccies
Umiriko

Re:

Postby TW » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:32 pm

I shall do so tomorrow. Had something rather.... bad happen today with regards to my moms car.... I'll prolly post somethign in my blog about it later... But I will start uploading the pics tomorrow while I study for finals...

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby raan » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:58 pm

TW, do you happen to have this series on your drive? Someone here is looking for it.
And what's the opposite of ln(x)? Duraflame, the unnatural log.

raan
???

Re:

Postby TW » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Yes I have it. However not accessible at the moment due to my computer being in storage. I'll try and let that person know ASAP when I have access to it again.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby noisekeeper » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Heya there, thought I'd post the pics in question, since I have a backup of SO that was on rapidshare quite a while ago.
noisekeeper
Somewhat familiar

Postby AdjectiveNounCombo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:19 pm

noisekeeper wrote:Heya there, thought I'd post the pics in question, since I have a backup of SO that was on rapidshare quite a while ago.

Nice transitional pictures. =)
AdjectiveNounCombo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby ergotoosie » Sun May 31, 2009 3:31 pm

noisekeeper wrote:Heya there, thought I'd post the pics in question, since I have a backup of SO that was on rapidshare quite a while ago.

Love the artiest's personal style. ^.^
ergotoosie
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliablefr » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:52 am

I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, Pregnancy caused or whatever, so long as it is big and round.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Tablette Android
Tablette PC
reliablefr
New to the forum

Return to Stuffed Salvage