Welcome once again!

A discussion forum for female belly art and writing, as well as a place to post findings and new works. Topics allowed include: Vore, pregnancy, weight gain, unbirthing, inflation, anything so long as it involves females gaining a big belly. Discussion about Stuffed's history is also allowed.

Moderator: FanficFetishist

Welcome once again!

Postby FanficFetishist » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:21 am

Well, with Smartgroups closing, Stuffed Salvage needs a new home for all her content.

And the divine Miss Eka has agreed to provide us with a place to upload stuff: This forum.

I'll soon start upload topics for both writings and artwork, classic and new. This is not just a vore forum, folks, so as long as it stays within the theme of Stuffed, it's welcome here.

Welcome back, folks. Welcome back.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iceninja » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:06 am

There is one pic I'm dying to see but the odds of someone having it aren't too good because it wasn't posted on the smartgroup. I think it was called 'the date' or something similar. It had a catgirl and a mouseboy walking hand in hand, smiling at each other. The catgirl gets hungry though and the date is cut short. There is an AMAZING panel where she engulfs his head causing the side of one of her cheeks to puff out like a balloon. She then downs him. Anyway, if anyone has it saved to their pc please post it. Thanks and sorry for hijacking your thread Fanfic.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Michael_Countach » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:31 am

This the one?
Attachments
comic4.jpg
comic4.jpg (57.29 KiB) Viewed 13015 times
Michael_Countach
New to the forum

Postby Iceninja » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:18 am

holy crap yes! You sir are my hero.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:12 am

murrrr such a great comic ^_^ love it
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Tabatha_Cat » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:53 pm

Ohhhhhhh, I love this comic!

It's so clever the way it's set up, with the feline stripping off her clothes, leading the mouse to think he's about to have a very nice time when really it's because she knows she won't fit into them once she's glutted herself with mouse. ^_^

Tabatha never does that; she's a modest cat, and always keeps her clothes on even when dining ( the prey is another matter; she doesn't care for the taste of cotton). I don't know how she gets away with it; I suppose she must order extra stretchy t-shirts and jeans.

--Tabatha Cat
Tabatha_Cat
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Z_Evil » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:30 pm

more? I'ld love to see more
Z_Evil
Intermediate Vorarephile

A story to go with the comic

Postby Tabatha_Cat » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:28 pm

Folk had warned Mike the Mouse about getting involved with cat girls. Untrustworthy they told him. Dangerous. They only want you for your body, they said. But when you're a young guy with hormones raging, and you see a shapely tigress in chemistry class with a thin bare midriff and curves in all the right places, it's difficult not to stare. And when that tigress catches you staring, turns, and gives you a grin and a wink, well, your higher cerebral functions are pretty much shot by that point. So when Tina the tigress, sidled up behind Mike just before the bell rang, put her paws on his shoulders, and whispered into his ear that she'd love to go some place private together and get to know the mouse, he jumped at the chance.

The mouse was giddy as Tina led him by the hand behind the gym buildings. Perhaps it should have tipped him off that Tina looked awfully thin, and her tummy would gurgle plaintively from time to time. Perhaps it should have tipped off how much the tigress seemed to love licking his bare chest or nibbling his ears when she'd gotten him alone. But Mike was too busy thanking his lucky stars and thinking up his next pick-up line to notice the signs.

Mike was in the middle of trying to figure out how he could sweet talk the feline into going beyond licking and nibbling, when out of the blue, she straightened up, gave him a wink, and said, "Let's get to it, shall we?" With feline grace and efficiency, off came the halter top and the tight jeans. The mouse stared goggle eyed, a goofy grin on his face, and then he was hopping around frantic to get his pants off.

Hearing a low growl, he looked up, still grinning but a little embarrassed as he was tripping over the pants caught around his ankles, to see the tigress staring down at the naked mouse with a gleam in her eye: an unmistakably predatory gleam, as she licked her lips in anticipation. That was when the pieces fell into place for Mike, but it was far too late. With a "Mreower!", Tina pounced, and in less than a second, she was dining on mouse a'la Mike.

Mike's pleas for mercy did nothing to discourage her. After all, a mouse dumb enough to follow a cat behind the gym deserved what he got. Besides, she loved feeling her prey struggling and crying out; it made her feel like a real tigress, forcing the unwilling mouse to submit to her hunger. Tina was famished, and Mike tasted so good, her tongue eagerly licking first his chest, then his belly, then his loins and haunches, then his thighs and tail, then his calves as she noisily gobbled him down.

Of course Tina wasn't hungry for much longer. Before long, she devoured the last of Mike, a delicious twitching mousy foot slipping down first her lips then her throat. With a satisfied groan, she settled down to enjoy the gradually dwindling struggles of her meal, engorged beyond all reason, churning and gurgling. It would be hours before she could move, but it hardly mattered, she didn't feel like moving. It would be days before she could fit into her clothes again, but she had a special large set hidden in the bushes to change into. In the mean time, her feline friends would be kidding her and winking at her until her belly finished digesting Mike and reduced to it's formerly slim form.

As for Mike, well he'd learned his lesson, though of course it didn't do him any good having met his ultimate fate as a bit of Tina's muscle and bone, fur and fat. While nothing could be proved, it was pretty obvious what happened, and the other mice gave Tina a wide berth for a while. She didn't worry though. Mice were not exactly bright, especially the young males who were just getting hit with hormones. By the time she was hungry again, she was sure she'd catch some other mouse staring at her back in chemistry class, just dying for a chance to spend a little private time with a sexy tigress.

--Tabatha Cat
Tabatha_Cat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Welcome once again!

Postby iwillnomu » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Good comic however, i would've liked to see the mouse digested in the end... i'm a sucker for this stuff as you can tell by my name... vore is the best fetish EVER
iwillnomu
Participator

Re: Welcome once again!

Postby TammyB » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:09 pm

I'll soon start upload topics for both writings and artwork, classic and new. This is not just a vore forum, folks, so as long as it stays within the theme of Stuffed, it's welcome here.
TammyB
New to the forum

Return to Stuffed Salvage