Male Pregnancy

A discussion forum for female belly art and writing, as well as a place to post findings and new works. Topics allowed include: Vore, pregnancy, weight gain, unbirthing, inflation, anything so long as it involves females gaining a big belly. Discussion about Stuffed's history is also allowed.

Moderator: FanficFetishist

Male Pregnancy

Postby DeVore2178 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:11 pm

I'm not sure if this in the right place, if not, sorry!

I find myself fascinated with the subject of male pregnancy, that is, a male who is pregnant. I'm not intending this to be a science or real-life thread, fantasy only please. It doesn't matter if it really isn't possible.

Does anyone else like it, or like the thought of it? Seen any good art or writings of it?
DeVore2178
Somewhat familiar

Re: Male Pregnancy

Postby Ome » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:06 am

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/transgender/ ... the-birth/ It's definitely NSFW but there's some stories.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby Skeksi » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:01 am

I was sort of introduced to it not long ago. If used in a vore sense, I quite like the idea. A prey being sent to a male womb somehow and then being regressed as an example. Haven't made anything art wise about mpreg though.
Skeksi
New to the forum

Postby incubite » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:51 am

I loooove mpreg, though I generally dislike when vore is mixed in with it--something about the thought of the baby receiving some of the nutrients just sort of bothers me, for whatever reason. ; u ;

Anywho I think I have a few mpreg pictures, I used to have more but I havent gone looking in a while.

http://squidbiscuit.tumblr.com/ draws a lot of males with bellies too, though it's not strictly vore or mpreg.
Attachments
null-505.jpg
6f39b6e98cbaddc094af0335e203f76e_zps32e6199d.jpg
incubite
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeVore2178 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Thank you everyone! I guess that gives me more ideas on art to do, haha.

@ Eurykins

That is awesome, thanks! Great pictures. :)
DeVore2178
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Sat May 09, 2020 2:34 pm

This would be such a fem thing for Lola to do, make her belly really big, and actually have boobs for once. how would this come to be?

Ideas?
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Return to Stuffed Salvage