Quickies?

A discussion forum for female belly art and writing, as well as a place to post findings and new works. Topics allowed include: Vore, pregnancy, weight gain, unbirthing, inflation, anything so long as it involves females gaining a big belly. Discussion about Stuffed's history is also allowed.

Moderator: FanficFetishist

Quickies?

Postby Danprey » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 am

There used to be a section on the main page index with 'quickies', which were photos with vore text added. i can't seem to find them, have they been deleted? Thanks.
Danprey
New to the forum

Re: Quickies?

Postby Riko » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:08 pm

I have no idea, but if you're looking for quickies you could check out Duamutefs page. ( Did I get the spelling right ? If not, my apologies. )
Riko
Participator

Postby sansuki » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Riko wrote:I have no idea, but if you're looking for quickies you could check out Duamutefs page. ( Did I get the spelling right ? If not, my apologies. )

You did. And here's the link: http://sdcga.com/~duam9/quickies1.htm
sansuki
---

Postby Manic_Maxwell » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm

As I recall, photo manipulations were removed from the site altogether, due mostly to the non-consensual use of photographs of other people. There was quite a large debate over it at the time (though I don't recall how long ago that was), so after all of that I wouldn't expect to see that section back any time soon.
Manic_Maxwell
Batteries not included

Postby killerwolf6 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:05 am

Manic_Maxwell wrote:As I recall, photo manipulations were removed from the site altogether, due mostly to the non-consensual use of photographs of other people. There was quite a large debate over it at the time (though I don't recall how long ago that was), so after all of that I wouldn't expect to see that section back any time soon.

No, they have just been confined to one section called Photo Edit, but you need to be a member to access the section.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Danprey » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:29 am

Thanks! Sansuki, that was exactly what I mean.
Danprey
New to the forum

Return to Stuffed Salvage