Looking for my own images...

A discussion forum for female belly art and writing, as well as a place to post findings and new works. Topics allowed include: Vore, pregnancy, weight gain, unbirthing, inflation, anything so long as it involves females gaining a big belly. Discussion about Stuffed's history is also allowed.

Moderator: FanficFetishist

Looking for my own images...

Postby Toymaker » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Hi.

A search for "Stuffed Online" led me here, and I was wondering if anyone had any of the images that I had submitted to that site? I still have the inks and sketches, heck, I'll even upload them; I was wondering if anyone had the colors, really. There were some Darkstalker images, I think a two-part pokemon vore piece, and two or three images based on the story "Fast Food Takeover" by Jenny Lioness.

Thanks.
Toymaker
New to the forum

Re: Looking for my own images...

Postby Eka » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:42 pm

google for wayback machince is your best idea. but if you have some, please do upload them here.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Pegadygor » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Hm, not sure, I might have them around somewhere, cannot make any promises though. If you could upload the lines or sketches it indeed might help finding them..
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon
Absent-minded glitter-dragon

Postby mahi » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:14 am

Ideally the world and story would be filled with adventure, sex, romance and vore, but I am happy to make it more story driven and devoid of sex if need be, or very smutty if preferred!
mahi
New to the forum

Return to Stuffed Salvage