I draw EVERYTHING but religion related stuff

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

I draw EVERYTHING but religion related stuff

Postby Ayashe » Mon May 22, 2023 3:14 pm

That means I will draw nearly anything! I am not very good at drawing stuff in a realisitc style and in some other styles >.< so I will draw your commission in one of the styles you can see in my gallery.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/Ayashe

1-2 characters for a fixed price of 58$ :)
1 character = 58$
2 characters = also 58$ :)

I am up for negotiation, too.

No detailed backgrounds. I am not very good at backgrounds, I am sorry! >.<

I take payment via amazon giftcards or paypal, I hope that is ok!
Last edited by Ayashe on Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Re: I draw EVERYTHING but religion related stuff

Postby zarpaulus » Mon May 22, 2023 7:59 pm

That is oddly specific.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GeneralKenobi420 » Tue May 23, 2023 11:01 am

damn no nuns then
GeneralKenobi420
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Tue May 23, 2023 12:46 pm

I love this! Blaspheme the image of God any which way for pleasure and profit, but keep the name and affects holy. What a sumptuous way of going about things.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Ayashe » Tue May 23, 2023 3:51 pm

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:I love this! Blaspheme the image of God any which way for pleasure and profit, but keep the name and affects holy. What a sumptuous way of going about things.

I don't get it. How do you blaspheme the image of God by drawing things that are not religion related?

That is oddly specific.

Yes, that is how I am^^
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed May 24, 2023 10:17 am

Ayashe wrote:I don't get it. How do you blaspheme the image of God by drawing things that are not religion related?

It's okay, I'm guessing you're not Christian or Jewish, which is fine. Christianity and Judaism have the concept of Imago Dei or Tzelo Elohim as a fairly central tenet, which basically means that humans were made in the image of God and so to desecrate a human being is to desecrate God's image. It's an idea that was very influential in the foundation of modern human rights.

Vore to me is the ultimate blasphemy, because it's the purest desecration of the image of divinity. That's why I love it so much.

I find it interesting and cool that someone can be against blasphemy but happily indulge in drawing vore art. Nothing wrong with it, it just tickles me, in a good way.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Ayashe » Wed May 24, 2023 10:28 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:Vore to me is the ultimate blasphemy, because it's the purest desecration of the image of divinity. That's why I love it so much.

I do not see how a DRAWING of vore is the desecrate of the image of divinity o.O I am DRAWING something, I am not inflicting any harm to or killing actual humans :) There is also safe vore, which is a very innocent and cute way of showing love, romance or friendship etc.
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri May 26, 2023 11:34 pm

Ayashe wrote:I do not see how a DRAWING of vore is the desecrate of the image of divinity o.O I am DRAWING something, I am not inflicting any harm to or killing actual humans :)

True by purely materialist logic, but in religion words and images have power. Unless you're radically, radically iconoclastic, that is, in which case what's wrong with desecrating the image of, say, a saint or a prophet, or God Itself? The image is just an idol anyway. It should be smashed and polluted to rid it of its demonic power. (That's the iconoclastic position, I'm not saying that's what you should believe).

Safe vore's nice, less of a desecration. I admit that's not how I interpreted your initial post, "anything except religious." That to me implies the whole gauntlet of depravity. I will say I think it's the concept of digesting ensouled flesh that's really blasphemous (to the point that religious wars, including arguably the thirty years war, have been started over the rumour of it).

I like weird and unusual heresies, so I was intrigued, but purely safe vore seems pretty comfortably within the bounds of more liberal religious sexuality, so I won't bother you.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Ayashe » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:54 am

I now also accept payment via paypal!
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayashe » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:59 am

1 slot taken by https://aryion.com/g4/user/BlueThunderTitan
The commission is done! :)
Ayashe