Ghostwriter, Editor, And Writer Accepting Work

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Ghostwriter, Editor, And Writer Accepting Work

Postby X » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:09 pm

Ghostwriter, editor, and pen for hire up for work. As there has been a fair sized audience here, I am also opening my contracts to non-erotic projects attained on this site. References available upon request provided I have one not under NDA. At the top will be a summary of my rules and rates, and beneath will be the full details of said rules and rates.

I'll leave this short and sweet: I do not have any do or don'ts. If you pay me, I'm willing to do your project. However, I have the right to request it not be posted to my profile and portfolio after completion. Otherwise, if you can pay me, I can write it for you. I have experience ghostwriting, editing, and, of course, standard writing fare. I'll be posting more examples of my non-fetish related work over time, as I have neglected my commission page on this site.

I also allow the option to, if you wish, take credit for the work I am doing in exchange for a premium. I have experience ghostwriting novelizations, comic scripts (script only; I do not do artwork), and some screenplay. I am most experienced with tabletop and roleplaying games (rulebooks, sourcebooks, campaigns, etc) and would be happy and I am qualified to help with that as well. If you want something non-fetish related, we should take this discussion off site and we both agree that we met in a coffee shop by accident. My drink of choice is mocha, medium, hot.

It should go without saying, but payment is due up front. No work is done until that is resolved, and I do not accept trades or exposure. If I want a trade, I'll approach you. I charge $15 for 1,000 or less words; that usually gets you four to five pages, sometimes a little more. 1000 to 2000 words comes to $25. Any more than that is negotiated. Turnaround time is 5 days for 1,000 or less, 10 days for 1001-2000. I do offer expedited rates, although I have the right to refuse. Refunds are only issued if I cannot deliver any sort of prose by the due date, and you get one free revision. Further revisions are billed as a separate commission. I can also keep your commission anonymous and unpublished (so, just for your own private interests; I do not ask or care why.) This comes with an NDA and once you have received your project and I confirm you are satisfied, I delete all records of the project on my end and you are free to do as you wish from there.

If you wish to see evidence of my work, you can find my vore related portfolio in my gallery. I will be expanding my gallery with some of my non-vore related work once I am able to strip any identifying markers from it. Thanks to the age of AI, that's harder than it sounds, unfortunately.

I have spots open and can start immediately should you have a literary itch you need scratched. Don't be shy. I am a professional and I promise you I have seen and heard it all. Your request will not be the weirdest or potentially depraved thing I've been asked about. Unless we both agree otherwise, my finished commissions related to vore go in the gallery on this site in order to advertise.

And that should be all. If interested, private message me. I'll include a link to my gallery with the full commission rules. I suggest you check both before contacting me, but if you skimmed this post I suppose that's fine too.

https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=X

Last bumped by X on Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:09 pm.
I get it write.
X
Participator

Return to Artists Valley