Open for Writing comissions [OPEN]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Open for Writing comissions [OPEN]

Postby Thesckass20 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:41 am

Greetings everyone! My name is Thesckass20 and I am an experienced writing artist from FA, I'm currently looking towards a new start in Aryion, I've worked on many types of stories... from basic SFW works to the most kinky NSFW types of stories. As well I offer grammar correction, story editing, character development services... Whatever you need I'll do! For the moment I'll be opening around 2-4 slots for this month of March and get the steam going.

Down below my examples & TOS

Comission/Original work examples right here:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/812454
https://aryion.com/g4/view/804431
https://aryion.com/g4/view/821480
https://aryion.com/g4/view/799190

Comission TOS here
________________________________________________________________________________
• -The commissioner must discuss first with the artist the full details of their commission as the environment, kinks, characters… if they feel like it the commissioner can contribute to the artist a premade plot for their commission work.

• -In order to begin the commission, the commissioner must pay the first half of their full payment, if the half payment is not given right away there will be a 1-2 week grace period for the commissioner before their commission is cleared from the current row to give way to other waiting commissioners.

• -Full refunds will be issued by the artist to the commissioner as long the comissioner cancels the work before the artist has completed more than half of the work, works that have been canceled halfway to completion will become partial refunds and the half complete work will be delivered to the commissioner, Still it is advisable that before commissioning, the commissioner must have some savings just in case any unexpected IRL emergencies come up.*

• -The other half of the payment will be given to me as soon I the artist show the comissioner the remaining half of their comissioned work or failing that, the ending fragment of their comission work. Until the second payment is not given by the comissioner to the artist the full comission will NOT be delivered to the comissioner and held indeterminably. Past a month the comission will be scrapped and the half payment will be kept without refund possibility

• -In case of unexpected IRL events as: accidents, medical emergencies or any other unforeseen events all comissions will be halted until I can recover from such or work at a slow but steady pace. In the case that I cannot complete the commissioned works due to injury or current circumstances I will be issuing full refunds to the comissioner regardless of the completion status.

• -I work on comissions 5 days per week as long I have free time on my current day's schedule, any delays or events that hinder comission progress will be communicated to the current commissioner. Deadlines will not be tolerated, not even an extra payment for the speed bonus will change my mind.

• -I charge on a per word rate, a 9 page work with 3.500 words will be on a 23.07 per word rate (around 80€) Starting price for all works is 50€ except for correction/edition works which will be discussed with the comissioner

• -I the artist will provide the comissioner updates on their work as soon any kind of progress is achieved on their work, if I don't respond within a 1-2 week period the commissioner can message me.

• -In order to prevent any sorts of confusion, misunderstandings or drama of any type of drama, the comissioner must consent to having logs of the order & payment kept in order to clear any potential problem that will arise, once the work is finished the logs will be destroyed in order to conserve privacy

• -I the artist reserve the right to deny/refuse a commission based around the themes of the comission, problematic comissioner behavior or other undisclosed disruptive behaviors.

• -I will not write with characters I'm not allowed to use unless given express permission by their respective owners. This might apply to popular characters from cartoon/videogame franchises, (except for Sonic, nothing about Sonic will be written)

• -If the comissioner is not satisfied with the work quality they can always request for their work to be polished or changed slightly. If they wish to add a bit more writing to their current comission a tip is always welcomed.

• -The only accepted payment method for the moment is Paypal, I will not accept gift cards, steam gifts or any other non monetary payment.

• -The commissioner can always reupload their comissioned work on their gallery as long they give me proper credit and link back to my page.

• -Public questions on my shoutbox, inquries doubts or the like will be ignored. Those must go to my private messages.

• -Any doubts or questions that are not covered on this TOS can be asked via notes.

*If their current commission work is canceled be it half or more than halfway done, they can still request for their work to be completed at a later time, however they will be going to the back of the waiting list.
*The reason for this rule is out of bad experiences with commissioners often pulling out often realizing that if they paid the other half they would not have enough money to pass the month after an emergency comes up.
*Measured with https://essayscam.org/
*For doubts ask in notes

Will write:

Vore, Interspecies, docking, F/M or M/F Living pooltoy, udders, living plush, feral...

Will NOT write:

Scat,wetting, messing, watersports, torture, futa, herm, shota, coprophagia, cub, gore, anal, anal sex, anal vore, fart, burp, TFTG, Oviposition, canibalism, hyper...

If your kinks don't appear in either of the lists you can always contact me via notes or Discord.
Thesckass20
New to the forum

Re: Open for Writing comissions [OPEN]

Postby Thesckass20 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:25 am

bumping this thread.
Thesckass20
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley