Updated Prices, few limits written commissions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Updated Prices, few limits written commissions!

Postby EateMi » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:47 am

Hi! I'm Eate, and I'm a long term writer! I'm looking for people to do more commissions for, as I'm very interested in saving up for now! My commission info will be linked below, but if you're looking for someone who can do around 2k to 4k words for you I'm your gal! I'm absolutely willing to do OC and canon character work, and I can do some rather rather interesting kinks and scenarios as well!

Here's my link, I hope you stop by!
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=EateMi

Edit: I'm running a sale now as well! Info linked below!
https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=68902
Last edited by EateMi on Tue May 16, 2023 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking to write for someone!

Postby saintheartwing » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:22 pm

Wait, let me see if I'm reading your prices right. So a NSFW story that's, say, a thousand words long would be...130 bucks?
saintheartwing
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:08 pm

Hey, just wanted to step in and add to saint's message.

Staright up, your current pricing is far beyond what most people would pay. The general ranges for writing commissions from creators here on Eka's seem to fluctuate between around ten and thirty dollars for every thousand words. While there are outliers of this range, the highest I've ever seen someone put their pricing and consistently receive commission requests was 40 dollars for every thousand words. And this is an individual who, as far as I'm aware, has legitimate higher education in creative writing. You will find it extremely difficult to find anyone interested in your current pricing.

However you plan to move forward, I wish you the best, good luck working on the grind!
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby EateMi » Mon May 15, 2023 12:06 am

TheVoreEngineer wrote:Hey, just wanted to step in and add to saint's message.

Staright up, your current pricing is far beyond what most people would pay. The general ranges for writing commissions from creators here on Eka's seem to fluctuate between around ten and thirty dollars for every thousand words. While there are outliers of this range, the highest I've ever seen someone put their pricing and consistently receive commission requests was 40 dollars for every thousand words. And this is an individual who, as far as I'm aware, has legitimate higher education in creative writing. You will find it extremely difficult to find anyone interested in your current pricing.

However you plan to move forward, I wish you the best, good luck working on the grind!

Thank you! I do understand my prices may have been a tad steep. I have edited them, though, I feel these prices might be better when it comes to the community.

Last bumped by EateMi on Mon May 15, 2023 12:06 am.
EateMi
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley