New Writer Looking For Work

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

New Writer Looking For Work

Postby ÖtzilShadow » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:52 am

What the title says, new writer on the block (with experience) looking for suggestions to make a series of short stories to then see if anyone would be interested in long (possible commissions) in my style.

Give me characters or even your OC's and I'll make something short.

Pretty much I'll choose the ones I like most and go from there.

My No's:

I don't really care for writing sex. It's just not interesting for me.
Water sports
Underage characters in scenarios which could be seen as 'sexual'. Vore and eating is fine, but things that go beyond that is a no.

Other than that, I'm open for a lot.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESOPNSES. THIS IS NOW CLOSED.
Last edited by ÖtzilShadow on Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ÖtzilShadow
New to the forum

Re: New Writer Looking For Work

Postby Thornfist » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:30 pm

What are your dos and don'ts for commissions? I'm heavy into graphic digestion and disposal, are you comfortable with those?
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby killbot7780 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:03 pm

So like Thornfist I do would like to know about your dos and don'ts. Pretty women, witches, and vore isn't a lot for info, and it would be tiring to make up something for you to write that you would reject.
killbot7780
New to the forum

Postby unicorn » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:51 pm

Unicorn is on the menu if you'd like -> https://refsheet.net/ecmajor/equustra
Character personality is pretty malleable, made to fit into most situations. Prey only, fatal vore only. will probably be willing :)
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley