Voice Actress for Hire! 30% OFF On Rights To Sell!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Voice Actress for Hire! 30% OFF On Rights To Sell!

Postby AmeAfterDark » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:32 pm

Hello, my name is AmeAfterDark,

I am a voice actress with over 10 years of online experience and started doing NSFW work in 2019.

Finally got my website up all my prices are listed here: https://www.ameafterdark.com/services

Update: I am currently running a special of 30% off on all Vore and Giantess-related content that gives me rights to sell!
(Note that this does not stack with my patreon discount)
Last edited by AmeAfterDark on Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:37 am, edited 8 times in total.
AmeAfterDark
New to the forum

Re: Voice Actress for Hire! (Currently $0.02 per word!)

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:02 am

I was about to say, $0.02 a word? That's only $2 for 100 words, which is like 10 lines of dialogue, which is all a main character in a short film or a supporting character in a game is likely to have. Should be ten times that much at least, a hundred if you're good at it, either that or just don't charge and only do projects you like.

None of my business of course, doesn't concern me, except in the sense that the lower artists value themselves, the more of a paypig-dominated community this becomes, and paypigs objectively make everything worse just by touching it, deserve nothing and should be ostracised and told to eat what they're given.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby AmeAfterDark » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:25 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:I was about to say, $0.02 a word? That's only $2 for 100 words, which is like 10 lines of dialogue, which is all a main character in a short film or a supporting character in a game is likely to have. Should be ten times that much at least, a hundred if you're good at it, either that or just don't charge and only do projects you like.

None of my business of course, doesn't concern me, except in the sense that the lower artists value themselves, the more of a paypig-dominated community this becomes, and paypigs objectively make everything worse just by touching it, deserve nothing and should be ostracised and told to eat what they're given.

So a few things
1- I know my worth and quality are worth far more than that, however sometimes in a new environment/community it is better to price yourself lower to build a reputation.
2- I have only recently opened a fiverr as a secondary source of income so that more clients can eventually find me without me having to audition or reach out. The issue is the only true way to be noticed on there is to already have a decent amount of commissions/5 star ratings and what better way to gain those then by offering my serves at a lower price than normal?
3. At the end of the day my prices are my business and most online creators start lower to slowly build up a good reputation. As someone who said 'doesn't concern me' you sure seem bitter about it. My prices only affect me. A good client who wants the best for their project won't come to me simply because I'm cheaper (if I am not the best fit for their project).
4. My goal is to slowly raise my prices back to what they use to be. For character voice work I charge $0.25-$0.30 my $0.06-$0.08 are for audiobook/asmr scripts which if you checked out my fiverr are the main gigs I am promoting.
AmeAfterDark
New to the forum

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:17 am

Listened to your samples over on fiver. Just wanted to say, really good quality work. You do what you do very well.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby AmeAfterDark » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:47 am

CaseyKane wrote:Listened to your samples over on fiver. Just wanted to say, really good quality work. You do what you do very well.

Why thank you. I take a lot of pride in what I do!
AmeAfterDark
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:42 am

Do you prefer to work over fiverr or are you OK with direct payments through PayPal or similar?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby AmeAfterDark » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:17 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Do you prefer to work over fiverr or are you OK with direct payments through PayPal or similar?

I only am going through fiverr at the moment because I am trying to build up a reputation on there, however I can take commissions through paypal, gumroad or other means.
AmeAfterDark
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:41 pm

AmeAfterDark wrote:

So a few things
1- I know my worth and quality are worth far more than that, however sometimes in a new environment/community it is better to price yourself lower to build a reputation.
2- I have only recently opened a fiverr as a secondary source of income so that more clients can eventually find me without me having to audition or reach out. The issue is the only true way to be noticed on there is to already have a decent amount of commissions/5 star ratings and what better way to gain those then by offering my serves at a lower price than normal?
3. At the end of the day my prices are my business and most online creators start lower to slowly build up a good reputation. As someone who said 'doesn't concern me' you sure seem bitter about it. My prices only affect me. A good client who wants the best for their project won't come to me simply because I'm cheaper (if I am not the best fit for their project).
4. My goal is to slowly raise my prices back to what they use to be. For character voice work I charge $0.25-$0.30 my $0.06-$0.08 are for audiobook/asmr scripts which if you checked out my fiverr are the main gigs I am promoting.[/quote]

Totally fair, that's on me.
Did I come off as bitter or judgmental? I'm sorry, I was going for tongue in cheek. Making commissioners feel worthless is my love language, but I didn't mean to suggest your calculations weren't thought through. Even though I did suggest that, without doing any research, which was wrong.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby AmeAfterDark » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:51 pm

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
Totally fair, that's on me.
Did I come off as bitter or judgmental? I'm sorry, I was going for tongue in cheek. Making commissioners feel worthless is my love language, but I didn't mean to suggest your calculations weren't thought through. Even though I did suggest that, without doing any research, which was wrong.

I completely get where you are coming from. As vore and other heavily niche content becomes more 'main stream' I am sure there has been an influx of people who do not have any passion for the material who just want to make quick money. I am a full time voice actress, I would not have inserted myself into this forum if I didn't have my own interest in the fetish. I actually would like to direct my content into more giantess and vore content and merely want more experience with both. I have done free work for years and never made a dent anywhere, after charging even a small amount I find that I attract clients who take me more seriously and respect me and my craft and I also plan to reach out to talented writers to see if they want to collab on audiobooks of their content (without pushing them to commission me). I merely just wanted to gage the interest in voice work for vore content while making my name more wide spread in the community.
AmeAfterDark
New to the forum

Re: Voice Actress for Hire!

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:29 am

Commissioned AmeAfterDark for a voice pack for a project I'm working on. Received today. Super high quality voice work, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this voice artist for other creators around here. 10/10!
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: Voice Actress for Hire! 30% OFF On Rights To Sell!

Postby AmeAfterDark » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 am

Bumping this! I am back and ready to eat you whole, or be eating; whole or otherwise!
AmeAfterDark
New to the forum

Postby CaseyKane » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:46 am

Can confirm AmeAfterDark does amazing work! Great to see you're back!!
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby AmeAfterDark » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:02 pm

CaseyKane wrote:Can confirm AmeAfterDark does amazing work! Great to see you're back!!

Why thank you <3
AmeAfterDark
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley