My Commissions are OPEN! (Writing)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

My Commissions are OPEN! (Writing)

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:11 pm

Hey guys, I'm a writer, and I get it. Imagine spending money to read? But hear me out. Nothing turns you on hotter than reading an idea you've had in your head when its reimagined by someone else. A picture is great, I get it, I've commissioned my fair share of art myself. However, even after that, my favorite medium is stories. Why? Because when you read these stories, you can fill in the details as I, the writer, guides you along. It is my job to lead you down the path to the best experience you can possibly gain, all from your original idea.

Was this post pretentious and clearly a ploy to get commissions? Yes. But know that my point still stands.

Link to my commission sheet.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MGo ... sp=sharing
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Re: My Commissions are OPEN! (Writing)

Postby unicorn » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:42 pm

Though i sadly can't afford to commission you, i definitely agree with the sentiment!
For a reader with a vivid imagination, a well-written story is worth a thousand pictures :D I love commissioning them when i can, even more than drawings
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:58 pm

bump
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Postby sektornet » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:06 pm

Hey MarioFreak! I still haven't gotten word from you about my commission! Are you doing alright? I've been trying to contact you for awhile....
sektornet
New to the forum

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:53 pm

Sorry sorry, I actually do not know who you are and what you commissioned, sorry. Where have you tried to reach me?I see nothing on my Twitter, discord, or even eka’s private messaging. Not to be rude or deny you, I just must have lost your message somewhere

Last bumped by ConceptCorner01 on Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:53 pm.
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley