Pizza party!(request or trade )

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Pizza party!(request or trade )

Postby Lavendercake877 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:10 pm

Hello all ^^ i didn't know where else to put this ad. I hope its oka and won't get deleted ;=;

So to get this out of the way, due to personal and financial reasons i sadly can't pay for a written commions :( but I know as well as anyone that artist don't do stuff or can't do stuff for free. Fun as it it commisson are still a business ^^ the best i can do is do a writing trade. If someone is willing do do this story as a rewuest i will be forever grateful. But as i sad i am more then willing to trade ^^

Now then for the idea i have. I've noticed a lack of pizza on here. The idea i had involves a mini giant,some orpahns,and lots of food play as well as stuffing and of course pizza. for more details please PM me

here are my dos and don'ts ^^

Likes: underage prey ,loving ,cuddles, Male preds, Oral vore, digestions( as long as its reformation) Cooking(long as the prey is alive and likes it. Willing vore or unwilling ) fearplay

Dislikes: blood, gore, scat, watersports, rape fatal. hard vore. CV, anal and unbirth torment or female preds

thank you Diners and dinners so much for reading this and have a good day:D
Lavendercake877
Been posting for a bit

(yes i posted this someplace else but i forgot to read rules on the commission fourm so i guess here is the best place lol
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pizza party!(request or trade )

Postby CyBeR_pAnDa » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:27 am

Hehehe Pizza...the cooking theme brought me a nostalgic moment of a classic Power Rangers episode where they showed them getting cooked in a pizza...the prop staging was funny but detailed >,>; I miss the 90s.
CyBeR_pAnDa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lavendercake877 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:46 pm

CyBeR_pAnDa, oh i don't remeber that episode now i have to look it up thanks panda dude :D
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby CyBeR_pAnDa » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:17 pm

Its ooold...you have to be around my age to really remember something like that XD unless u have netflix you might still be able to find the classic American version of Power Rangers in there....duuude XD
CyBeR_pAnDa
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley