Artist wanting to improve

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Artist wanting to improve

Postby Kevinben01 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:36 am

If any vore artists around I like help to improve
Kevinben01
Been posting for a bit

Re: Artist wanting to improve

Postby Frakass » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:38 am

Hi!

I'm not sure if I'm able to be a good teacher about drawing, but I'll leave this "Tutorial" I made some time ago for everybody's edification anyway :wink:

tuto 1.jpg

And there is another one, about the specific point of coloring hair :

hair tuto.jpg

My best advice would be for you to draw wathever you enjoy to draw until you find a comfortable way of achieving the result you wanted. It's of course easier said that done, but the point of my advice is that success in drawing can only be achieved when you enjoy it ^^

Don't hesitate to take inspiration from the style of other artists you like, use as many reference you need, and avoid tracing as much as possible because it learns you almost nothing (tracing should be used only to obtain a basic shape, not for details, and/or a secondary element of the scenery like a buiding, a vehicle, etc... ).

That's all I have to say right now, as I don't know how and with which tool you currently work.
Frakass
Participator

Postby KinoTheCat » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:47 am

https://line-of-action.com/practice-too ... re-drawing

A few things to give that I was given when I started.

First, a good way to study anatomy and the real human shape is to practice figure drawing. The link above is the site I use in order to study figure drawing, which is essentially studying the human form in variuos ways. As Frakass said, tracing isn't the best way to learn how to draw, but it IS a good way to learn the basic shape of an image or body type. A thing I did was I plucked a bunch of real life pictures, drew over them and broke them down into shapes.

Second, practice every day, or as much as you can without burning yourself. The more you draw, the better you'll get at it. Whether its your form, focus, or consistency it'll take a while to get somewhere that looks good to your eye, but the more you do it the better you'll get at it.

Third, look at artists you admire. Artists that make you go "I want to make thing slike that" are good places to start. Take those pictures and break them down too. Why do you like this picture or art style? What is it about the art style that you enjoy and want to put into your own work?

Lastly, Never, ever compare yourself to other artists. This is the route to madness and will break you of wanting to grow. Temper out that desire to compare yourself to anyone else first and foremost. Do that, and you'll be able to grow and improve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for programs:
Look up Krita, Clip Studio Paint, and Paint Tool Sai. These three are solid in their own right and others will suggest them and even more that are good. Try around, and learn the program you decide to work with.

Wacom Bamboo tablet is a good, cheap option for starting out. I highly suggest working with cheaper options until you feel you're fully commited before jumping in and buying that 300 mid tier to 2000 top tier tablet. If you can't afford a bamboo tablet or an art program license, you can easily start with pencil and paper. Nice sketch pencils & scratch paper notebooks can cost as little as 5 to 10 dollars total.
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kevinben01 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:45 pm

Thanks you seem good artist I might seen yours around
Kevinben01
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley