Story commisions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Story commisions!

Postby Nozo » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:18 pm

Hello everyone!

My commissions are open! If you want me to write you a story then you can find my guidelines over at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3m ... sp=sharing. If you'd like to see my previous works, feel free to check out my profile (https://aryion.com/g4/user/Nozo)! I'm generally pretty flexible so definitely don't hesitate to reach out. You can contact me via an Eka's PM or you can email me at [email protected]. I look forwards to potentially working with you!
Nozo
New to the forum

Re: Story commisions!

Postby unicorn » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:35 pm

When you say "non-humanoid characters" are a no-go, i'm assuming that means anything that's not human or very close to human (such as like, elves, some monster girls etc)? In other words, are you willing to do anthros? They are technically humanoid in shape but my assumption is that's not quite what you mean. Correct me if i'm wrong though, if you do anthros i'm definitely interested!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nozo » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:57 pm

unicorn wrote:When you say "non-humanoid characters" are a no-go, i'm assuming that means anything that's not human or very close to human (such as like, elves, some monster girls etc)? In other words, are you willing to do anthros? They are technically humanoid in shape but my assumption is that's not quite what you mean. Correct me if i'm wrong though, if you do anthros i'm definitely interested!

Really it depends on how anthro we're talking. As long as it's relatively humanoid, I'm probably down! It's a case by case basis. When I say "non-humanoid characters" I'm more referring to full on animals. I'll modify the document to reflect that.
Nozo
New to the forum

Postby unicorn » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:26 am

Ok thanks for the reply :)
I'll see about submitting something tomorrow, maybe you'll like the idea
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley