Writer for Hire!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writer for Hire!

Postby Koraidon » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:47 am

Dear Patreons of Eka's Portal!

I am a writer with 10+ years of writing experience under my belt. I've done a lot of commission work for a good portion of those years and am here offering my writing services to you!

I write a lot of detailed and well written stories involving many types of vore. Such vore includes Anal, Oral, Cock and Oral vore! If you are wishing to hire me for some writing projects, please take a look at my FAQ before you consider hiring me!

Q: How much do you charge for your services?
A: I charge $10 per thousand word!

Q: How long does it take for you to complete a project?
A: Depending on the word count. I tend to write 1k words a day on each project I have. Multiple word projects tend to take longer.

Q: What kinks do you not write about?
A: I have a few kinks on my list that are an absolute NO.

1) Sct
2) Diapers
3) Shota (Or younger characters in general)
4) Soiling
5) Farting.

Q: What fetishes are you comfortable with?
A: It depends on the fetish. Please provide a list of your fetishes in a discussion messabe about the project,
and I'll let you know if any of them fall in my No category!

q: Do you write fanfiction?
A: Yes I do! Here is a list of movies, TV and games I'm familiar with!

Movies:

Hellboy
Hellboy II
Stardust
The Labyrinth
The Dark Crystal
Gremlins
Gremlins II: New Batch
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park II
Jurassic Park III
Jurassic World:
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
The Lion King
Hercules
Beauty and the Beast
Maleficent
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
Aladdin
Underworld
Underworld II
Undeworld III
Underworld: Rise of the Lycan
King Kong (2005)
Kong: Skull Island
Godzilla (Older films)
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla King of the Monsters

TV Shows:
Pokémon the Series:
Once Upon a Time
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance
The Lion Guard
The Witcher
Beastars
Supernatural
InuYasha
Power Rangers
Yu-gi-Oh

Games:
Ark Survival Evolved:
Dead Space
Dead Space II
Deadspace III
Super Smash Bros
Pokemon the Games
Dead by Daylight
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Starfox
Darkstalkers

Q: What is the best way to contact you?
A: The best way to contact me is through Discord. I do not often log on here though I plan on changing that this month.
Discord OneGrumpyWerewolf#9592

Q: Do you have any previous writing that you've done before so I can see your writing style?
A: Yes! You can see some of my previous works on my Eka gallery or you can visit my Archive of our Own channel here! - https://archiveofourown.org/users/OneGr ... wolf/works

If you are wishing to hire me, please feel free to send me a request on Discord, or send me a DM on here and I'll respond to you asap! Looking forward to working with you! Stay safe and have the best day/night you can possibly have!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley