Writing Commissions by Slayerhero90 (MamaHorseteeth)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Commissions by Slayerhero90 (MamaHorseteeth)

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:51 pm

Ahoy! I'm MamaHorseteeth

I've been here for a couple years (long enough to start going by a new username), and always meant to start taking commissions, but never had the focus to start. I was studying to be an English Major before the plague hit, and I have this creeping suspicion some of those skills might carry over.

Here're links to my commission page and my gallery.

Copied over from commission page:

Will Do / Won't Do

Yes:
Anything in this category, you can take and run with. I'm always looking to experiment, so feel free to run something unusual by me!
A + instead of - denotes something I'm particularly interested in.

- Soft vore (prey goes in alive)
- Any mode (OV, AV, UB, CV, BV, TV, something as-of-yet-undiscovered: you name it!)
- Female characters of any genital configuration (vagina only, cock only, herm, ovipositor, etc.)
- Any danger level (endo, fatal with reformation, permavore, soul absorption, etc.)
- Any consent level (willing, dubcon, unwilling)
- Any non-feral species (human, demi, anthro, tauric)
- Any number of characters
- Same-size and mini-giantess preds
- Sex
- Violence (preferably non-fatal violence)
+ Oviposition
+ Object swallowing/other object vore
+ Incest (impreg permitted if no genetic consequences)
+ Casual vore
+ Hammerspace vore
+ Smaller pred, larger prey (especially with big differences!)

Yes, but unenthusiatically:
This is stuff I'm willing to do a little of but don't particularly like.

- Hard vore/cooking (would prefer not to be focus)
- Your OCs (you're going to have to coach me on if I'm writing them right)
- Preds larger than mini-giantess (about five times prey's size)
- Non-Vore
- Excessive cruelty
- Graphic digestion
- Extreme BBW

No:
A -- instead of - denotes a qualifier.

- Underage characters/lolis/what-have-you (characters must look like and be adults)
-- In realistic settings, main and background characters must be at least 18; no geographic exceptions.
-- Characters who are numerically underage but physically and mentally adults (such as robots, aliens with shorter adolescences, and alternate realities where children do not exist) are permitted.
- Male, nonbinary, inanimate pred, and other non-female characters
-- Some wiggle-room for background characters, but don't expect much.
- Ferals (including sapient ferals and unusually-aggressive plants)
- Scat
-- Disposal of bones, clothing, and hair are permitted.
- Fanfiction of other works
- Fanfiction about real people

Pricing

2 cents a word ($20 per 1,000 words). Please state a target wordcount.

Payments through PayPal, please. Half of target wordcount price expected up-front.

Contact

Please PM me on this website! Please be detailed about what you want and what's up to me to arrange.

Feel free to ask about updates, especially if I haven't finished the work within the week.

Examples:
Plea of the Bothered Locust: Contains unwilling vore, incest, mass vore, UB/CV, female (bearer) and herm characters.
Masylda the Dieturge: Contains incest, OV/UB/CV/AV, female (bearer) and dickgirl (sire) characters, hammerspace vore, and dubcon vore.

I hope to please!
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Writing Commissions by Slayerhero90 (MamaHorseteeth)

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:30 pm

bump
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:20 pm

bunp
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:02 pm

bump
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley