I make 3D giantess art!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

I make 3D giantess art!

Postby GTSX3D » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:26 pm

You can request your 3D commission by sending a note containing the description of what you want, you can contact me via :

DeviantArt (gtsx3d.deviantart.com)
Discord (GTSX3D #5969)
Gmail ([email protected])

You can check out my works here -----> [url]gtsx3d.deviantart.com[/url]

You can find more details about my Dos & Don'ts, and also the pricing (It might vary depending on the commission though) --->

Please note that a commission's price could vary from the initially proposed one (the one in the listings) depending on the nature of the commission (Difficulty and amount of detail requested, number of previews requested... etc).
The limit number of previews per a commission is set to 3 previews (meaning that, you can tell me to readjust things up to three times if you're not happy with the previous outcome. So, you should give enough details instead of being "vague and then change your mind between previews"! Anymore previews requested would be charged.) This is going to be applied because some people have been taking a piss and requesting up to 30 previews (there are commissions that took me months of daily readjustments, and that's just not worth it!

I'll be in contact with the person whom I'm currently working on their commission via DeviantArt, Gmail or Discord (preferably) to discuss the adjustments I give to their commissions every now and then.
When a commission is finished, I'll give the concerned person the choice to either submit it on my page, or keep it private. Then the commission is taken off and I'll be working on another commission.
GTSX3D
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley