Stocking Stuffer Audio Special! - 3-Minute Audio Gift - $40

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Stocking Stuffer Audio Special! - 3-Minute Audio Gift - $40

Postby the_Wolf » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:44 pm

**This is my one forum commission thread. The first message will always be edited to reflect the status of general commissions or a current special project. The latest message will reflect any special queues.**

I'm doing a Stocking Stuffer gift special on short voice audio all through the holidays for 2022.

Get a 3-minute male-voice audio delivered to the recipient of your choice for $40
You can also have Light Sound Effects and/or some Background Music added on for $10 each.
Send someone an audio as a surprise or find out what they'd like to hear and fill out the form.

Though I primarily work in vore audio, this can be any sort of audio you want. SFW, standard NSFW, other kinks, simple holiday greeting, just about anything.

I do character impressions, character creation, a variety of accents, just DM me if you have any questions.

Audio Examples: https://aryion.com/g4/view/499358

Fill out this form to order a Stocking Stuffer audio: Stocking Stuffer Audio Special
First come, first served. I'll consult with you once your submission comes up, invoice via PayPal once we're good to start, and usually can get something like this turned around in a couple days barring RL issues.

I also have some room in my queue upcoming for some longer, complex commissions. You can find the form and information on pricing for longer commissions here.

Background art done by: karmas-a-vitch
Last edited by the_Wolf on Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: Opening for $15 Flash Fiction Commissions [OPEN]

Postby Makuta » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:03 pm

I want to take the first slot, I will send you a PM. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby the_Wolf » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Makuta's flash fic is completed. :)

Next slot is available, who'd like to claim it?
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:50 pm

I'll take it! We already have a DM open.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby the_Wolf » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:16 pm

Finished work on PlasmaTech's flash fic. :)

Someone want the next flash fiction slot?
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby miner249er » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:29 pm

the_Wolf wrote:Finished work on PlasmaTech's flash fic. :)

Someone want the next flash fiction slot?

I'll take it
miner249er
New to the forum

$20 Swalloween Commissions - Flash Fiction or Short Audio

Postby the_Wolf » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Hello everyone!

It's October and that means my favorite time of year: Halloween! What better time for spooky-themed vore stuff than these chilly fall months. This year I'm trying out a short commission project for the month I like to call: Swalloween.

Offering flat-rate $20 Halloween-themed commissions through this thread in 2 different styles:

Flash-Fiction Story
A 1,000-1,500 word story around a simple premise. Usually this is room for a little set up and one vore (or other kink) scene within the story.
Best examples of flash fiction for length and capacity can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/558728

OR

Short Custom Audio Commission
A 2-3 minute voice audio clip involving any of the voices that I can do for pred or prey characters. These will be voice-only with editing for quality, though I occasionally may throw in some inspired sound surprises as appropriate.
Examples of other audio I've done: https://aryion.com/g4/view/499358

The commission doesn't even have to be vore. I'm willing to do Halloween-themed pieces for other kinks as well, just as long as the idea fits the length allotted and doesn't include anything from the "Won't List" featured here in my commission page: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=the_Wolf

Swalloween is running one slot at a time here, first come, first served on this thread. If the last post is from me asking for the next in line, then the slot is open. Respond on this thread with whether you want Flash Fiction or Audio to claim it, then PM me and tell me what you want for your commission. Include your PayPal address in the PM so I can send you a simple invoice for payment.

Please feel free to PM with any general questions. As always, I reserve the right to refuse for any reason.

Happy Swalloween, and who'd like the first slot? :)
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: $20 Swalloween Commissions - Flash Fiction or Short Audi

Postby Makuta » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:23 pm

Hello, I would like to take a slot for a Flash-Fiction Story. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby the_Wolf » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:15 pm

That one is essentially done and will be delivered and posted either tonight or tomorrow. The next slot on this queue is available for a Halloween-themed flash fiction or a short audio. Who'd like to claim it?
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:25 pm

If you are still doing these I would like a flash fiction, really liked payback is a bitch.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GalionFiremage » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:45 am

If be happy to ask for a commission.
GalionFiremage
New to the forum

Postby the_Wolf » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:00 pm

Okay, with one person in stasis due to being offline for a week or so, another being completed, and another being added to my FA queue instead (currently full) I have room for 1 slot here on the thread. Who'd like to claim this next one by being the first to post?
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Postby Conn » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:18 pm

I'll take it if its still available
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:11 pm

If a slot is open Ill take one
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Re: General Story Commissions [OPEN]

Postby the_Wolf » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:11 pm

So for a while, I've had a few people asking me if I'll open for full written commissions. After the success of short commissions in October, I've decided to try a new structure (that actually has some structure) and open up for some limited slots in November for regular stories.

Here's the current basic price list for written commissions:

Short Story - ~2,000-6,000 words - $0.04/word
Longer Story/Novella - ~6,000-10,000 words - $0.0425/word
Flash Fiction – 1,000-1,500 words - $30 flat rate
Script - $20 per page

As seasonal discount, for November and December, I will be offering a 10% discount off the final price of any commission that is meant to be a holiday gift.

Full pricing and terms explanation in this document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zL8vRx ... sp=sharing
I will pick slots from the submissions, but submitting the form does not guarantee a commission. To submit for a potential slot, fill out this form: https://forms.gle/sifKxsp9WvxDyTqT7

I will only accept commissions through the form and will edit this journal when submissions close, but feel free to send me a note with any questions you have.
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: January 2021 Story Commission Submissions [OPEN]

Postby the_Wolf » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:01 pm

Happy New Year all!

This is to announce that I'm willing to accept a few more commission submissions for January 2021 as we start up a new year that is hopefully much better than the last. If you submitted an idea that didn't get selected during last November, there's no need to resubmit. I still have those answers and will include them as possibilities when I look through the pile for what to accept and work on in January. I may also select one of them to start working on this coming week as I open the window for submissions this month. If your idea happens to fit the new seasonal discount when selected, I'll also apply that.

Script - $20 per page

The seasonal discount for this month is: Role-Reversal
I will be offering a 10% discount off the final price of any accepted commission that involves turning the tables on traditional expectations. This can include the classic herbivore preds eating carnivore prey, nerds gobbling jocks, a flip around of a classic fairy tale, anything that truly fits the idea of role-reversal.

Full pricing and terms explanation in this document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zL8vRx ... sp=sharing
I will pick slots from the submissions, but submitting the form does not guarantee a commission. To submit for a potential slot, fill out this form: https://forms.gle/sifKxsp9WvxDyTqT7

I will only accept commissions through the form and will edit the post here when submissions close, but feel free to send me a note with any questions you have. :)
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: July Update. Story and Voice/Audio Commissions Available

Postby the_Wolf » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:47 am

Hello all!

So my last update here was in February, and then I had a few crazy months and haven't been able to to look at taking on new commissions of any type for the last little bit due to numerous RL factors. But with July starting up (albeit a little bit late into the month) I can work on a few things (and kind of need to, due to some expenses) between other obligations.
Right now I'm primarily reaching out to prior submissions for Written Commissions, but I will open the form for a few days to see if there anyone has a submission that could be done relatively quickly while I look at some of the longer projects folks have requested.
Written Commissions Submission Form

Script - $20 per page

Also, after some of the reactions to recent Vore Audio pieces I've posted, I'm officially opening up for Voice/Audio Commission Submissions! I'll gauge the interest in these from submissions to see how often I'm available. See the Terms and Pricing and the Submission form below. I'm open to just about any kink, NSFW, or even SFW audio. If you want to know if I can do a particular style voice or how comfortable I am with a specific kink aspect, just send me a note to ask.
Audio Commissions Terms and Pricing
Audio Commission Submission Form

Current seasonal discount for either type of commission: RPG Themed
I'm offering a %10 discount on the finished price for any commissions submitted during this period that have some form of RPG theme. These can be pieces that would be at home in a D&D game/world, or even those that seem almost like a video game with some meta hints here and there. This applies to audio or written commissions.

July Coupon

Having missed both parental holidays in May and June, I figured I'd simply offer this month's coupon on either or both of my longest stories feature parental incest vore: Complete Bonding and Home Cooking.
CW: Both stories feature incest content between adults and fatal vore Only look if that's your kind of fantasy.
Get 25% off of either or both stories on Smashwords with coupon code: VJ53L
Previews available on Smashwords or in my gallery.

Complete Bonding (M/M, Human, Father/Son, Willing, Fatal): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/956520
Home Cooking (F/M, Human, Mother/Son, Willing, Fatal): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/990573
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: Swalloween 2021 Commission Special Open

Postby the_Wolf » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:02 pm

Swalloween 2021 Round 3 is open! See the first post in this thread or the FA journal for pricing and commission information.

2 slots are currently open for a flash fiction or a 3-minute voice-only audio for $25. Reply here or to the comment on the journal to claim a slot.
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: Swalloween 2021 Commission Special Open

Postby the_Wolf » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:13 pm

Swalloween 2021 Round 4 is open! See the first post in this thread or the FA journal for pricing and commission information.

1 slot has been claimed, but 2 slots are currently open for a flash fiction or a 3-minute voice-only audio for $25. Reply here or to the comment on the FA journal to claim a slot.
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: Stocking Stuffer Audio Special! - 3-Minute Audio Gift -

Postby the_Wolf » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:49 pm

I'm doing a Stocking Stuffer gift special on short voice audio all through the holidays for 2022.

3-minute voice audio gifts for $40 each.

See the original post for all the details.
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Return to Artists Valley