Your thoughts on my work.

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Your thoughts on my work.

Postby ArchangelDreadnought » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:59 pm

Looking for some feedback on my work.
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/ArchangelDreadnought
Posting comments on individual pieces is what I'd like people to do.
ArchangelDreadnought
New to the forum

Re: Your thoughts on my work.

Postby smog1 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:54 pm

I LOVE THEM!!!
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:40 pm

I notice that you do bellies very bumpy.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ArchangelDreadnought » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:04 pm

Bright wrote:I notice that you do bellies very bumpy.

Yup, that's what I like about vore/unbirth the most.
ArchangelDreadnought
New to the forum

Postby Jarmelhrax » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:01 am

I like the folder icons!

Although IMO the bulges should resamble a prey instead of being randomly placed along the surface
Jarmelhrax
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:13 pm

I love them. The women are drawn well and I like the hairstyles. I agree that the bellies would look more "realistic" (if that's the appropriate word) if the bulges looked more like prey.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:34 pm

It's good! Honestly love the way your do bulges, especially when you do large/multiple prey.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gendor » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:56 am

I think it could be better if you didn't draw a line where the buldges began but maybe tried more about shadows and softer shapes.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Themastermushroom » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:09 am

I love your artwork, my suggestion is to try different styles or adding something new, like a sequel of the tasty cavern of monsters, that series was a great one.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby ArchangelDreadnought » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:40 pm

Thanks for all the feed back.

As far as the bumps not really matching anything, that's kinda the point, so you can make up your own mind what's in there (most of my descriptions and titles are done on the fly afterward, and really don't have much to do with the drawing other than to fill the space so I can post it). Though, I might try that later (along with trying the shading thing). Not sure how to do a different style or what new thing I could add.
ArchangelDreadnought
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley