Art request thread!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Art request thread!

Postby PinaColada » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:12 pm

I’m feeling up to it. Send some requests my way and I’ll see what I can do!

Rules:
-Must be within my preferences:
Spoiler: show
M/M (male herms and cunt guys are fine), maws, oral, soft, same size, big bellies, small pred/big prey, stuckage, acknowledgement of demise, digestion, absorption, piss/scat disposal, degradation, anal, unbirth, muscle

-No underage characters! Must be 18+ years of age or older. Aging up outside of canon does not count.

-One request per person, but will be a bit picky. Request wisely, but don’t get mad if you didn’t make the cut!

-Please remain on topic. If you have any in-depth criticisms, need an opinion, or would like to have any other off-topic discussion, feel free to send a PM. :D
PinaColada
Been posting for a bit

Re: Art request thread!

Postby Mad51 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:09 pm

Fat Peter Parker eating while Superman tries to hold him but is slowly being crushed.
Last edited by Mad51 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mad51
Participator

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:15 pm

PinaColada wrote:I’m feeling up to it. Send some requests my way and I’ll see what I can do!

Rules:
-Must be within my preferences:
Spoiler: show
M/M (male herms and cunt guys are fine), maws, oral, soft, same size, big bellies, small pred/big prey, stuckage, acknowledgement of demise, digestion, absorption, piss/scat disposal, degradation, anal, unbirth, muscle

-No underage characters! Must be 18+ years of age or older. Aging up outside of canon does not count.

-One request per person, but will be a bit picky. Request wisely, but don’t get mad if you didn’t make the cut!

-Please remain on topic. If you have any in-depth criticisms, need an opinion, or would like to have any other off-topic discussion, feel free to send a PM. :D

Does that mean the request MUST be M/M exclusively?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby PinaColada » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:09 am

C107galaxytachyon wrote:Does that mean the request MUST be M/M exclusively?

Pretty much. However, I can probably do something other than M/M if it was implied. As in implying there's female prey involved, but only through dialogue or other context clues. I like to keep a lot of my stuff male centered. :D
PinaColada
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelTheGood » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:32 am

Young Justice - Superboy (20 years old as of Season 2) - having a beer belly and pushing it against Robin face (also 20 as of season 2) - and crushing him!
Equally hot would be if superboy is eating a burger while Robin is giving a blow job but struggling to hold his gut up!
AngelTheGood
New to the forum

Postby LunarDiamond » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:08 am

Fang is all mine~.jpg
Luna new.png
I have an oc that I do not have a herm pic of yet if you would be interested. I would love to see them in your style big and maybe muscly. Maybe with a cute squirmy boy inside of them. I am no limits so any kinks added are fine (disposal, digestion, etc) ^^
LunarDiamond
New to the forum

Postby Flippy » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:28 pm

drawing of link rushing to the bathroom with a full bladder, needing to pee badly
Flippy
New to the forum

Postby steven2350 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Well id find it real cute if my lil doe http://d.facdn.net/art/bludoe/157013109 ... trutwr.png was trapped up in a big bad Preds maw, I was thinking a big Charizard or Flygon with a stiff cock
steven2350
New to the forum

Postby Avereth » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:20 pm

Hmm, what about my thylacine pred with a kangaroo guy partly swallowed, jaws gaped open, where he's only partially pushed his abs out so far beginning to enter the pred's stomach. Maybe a view showing hours later with the belly heavy and round with the prey, slightly lumpy, and his navel pushed out from the pressure of the prey inside. He would be mentioning something about the prey finally becoming meat while the belly gurgles. Certainly hotter if he's not wearing anything and turned on by what he's doing too. x)

Helpful Refs
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8rpvuds9ym5k ... 1.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4ctzxckj6od5 ... 8.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ol1nk6scmcmq ... e.png?dl=0
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby PinaColada » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:19 pm

steven2350 wrote:Well id find it real cute if my lil doe http://d.facdn.net/art/bludoe/157013109 ... trutwr.png was trapped up in a big bad Preds maw, I was thinking a big Charizard or Flygon with a stiff cock

I would love to see, but it looks like you sent a broken link.
PinaColada
Been posting for a bit

Postby macroflation » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:12 pm

scenario: small pred/big prey, unbirth
optional: acknowledgement of demise, digestion/absorption(?), degradation, disposal?
specifics: have fun with it!

characters:
Dawn - a pixie with a mean streak, that has a tendency to either eat people herself or feed them to people (or critters) when they're being jerks, or when they're total weirdos that like it. she doesn't mind.
Mari - an anatomically correct, soft-"skinned" robot futa, who is very willing prey

edit: i hadn't seen the comment where you confirmed it needing to be M/M, or at least M/?. my bad on that!
macroflation
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley