Writer and Story Editor for Hire! (Writers or Artists)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writer and Story Editor for Hire! (Writers or Artists)

Postby Chuba » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:40 pm

Hello all!
A writer of Hire:

I'm not well known or rather known entirely to most of you, but I can say that I am Chuba! And I write, I love writing!
I can write pages and pages of story for you!

Why should I commission from someone I don't even know? You may be asking yourself, well, here are some examples as to why!

Professionalism: I have pride in my writing skills and love doing what I do, I may not have much on my gallery, but that is mere because I'm keeping that for work that I do with friends, back on track, with me there will be lots of communication, no limit, no preference, no refusal to write certain kinks (except a few, see below to know!)

Quick: I do tend to make my commissioner(s) wait for a short amount of time, you are welcomed to contact me on how your work is coming along.

Updates: You will always know how the creative process is going. I provide progress reports regularly after each writing session. For those who wish to know how much more there is left, I will give a short summary of the work or if you ask for a percentage of work is left, I will gladly tell you and those who wish to not be spoiled can tell me to only give a percentage.

Free Changes: Unhappy with how the finished product has ended up? Change it! Each commissioner has a limit of 300 words of free changes.

Keeps me Alive: With this, I can live and be able to pay for food (hopefully) and other things in need of payment. But of course, it also keeps me going on writing and to enjoy writing for someone and to learn more about the writing world, and to be serious, I take this seriously!

Here is a series I have been working on to see what I have written before!: https://aryion.com/g4/view/551790

Interested so far? Here's how I operate!

What do I write?
I write fiction mostly but non-fiction will be debatable.

What I will do?
I will write SFW and NSFW. Of course, this doesn't mean I won't write non-vore or other forms of fetishes. Send me anything you have in mind that I can write! I accept any form of a challenge!

What I will NOT do?
I will not be writing gore or heavy digestion for vore related stories. Nor will I write underaged characters in sexual situations.

Pricing:
I write in a double-spaced format, but my prices will be $0.02 per word.

I take my payments through PayPal. When I am done writing, I will ask for the payment. Once it has been paid, I'll send you your story. Easy! If you end up wanting extensive changes (over the 500 free words in changes all commissioners are automatically entitled to), I will charge for them separately.

Privacy: If you do not want your commission to be uploaded, or don't mind it being uploaded but don't want to be identified in the description, please let me know in advance. I will usually take them down on request, but at that point, people will have seen it.

Complaints?: If there is something you dislike about anything you see above, as my last thread was deleted due to a battle of how my thread/ad was written/posted, please PM about it and I will see what we can do about it. Thank you!

A story-editor for Hire:

I don't only do commissions on stories, but I also can help other writers or artists who are in need of help with a second opinion on their stories (aimed at other fellow writers) or their comics (aimed at artists) and would like someone to see if the world is ready to read your work!

How I operate: Very simple really; you are free to send me a PM of what you are working on and why would you like me to help (Not to say I won't give the help you are looking for) and we will see what we can work with and how!

Pricing: Depending on what you have and how much of it, I'm not so sure how to price this if I am to be completely honest. On what there is to work with and with how much, we can always just discuss how much I am worth and if I did a well enough of a job helping your work and how to improve it.

If you have made this far into this thread, I'm surprised! But thank you for taking the time to read all this. If you are interested, send me a PM, I check my messages daily!

I look forward to hearing from you all! Much love!
Last edited by Chuba on Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last bumped by Chuba on Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:40 pm.
Chuba
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley