Writing Commissions Available!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Commissions Available!

Postby Newcomer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:24 am

It's been a long while, but I've decided to come back and reopen commissions.

I've been writing for well over five year, and as my tastes for this kink have expanded I've come to enjoy a wide variety of interactions and scenarios when it comes to vore. So if you're looking for a writer who can write:

-F/M, F/F, and M/F interactions
-Oral Vore, Anal Vore, Cock Vore, and Unbirth
-Macro/Micro and Same-Size
-Non-Fatal Vore (Endo) and Digestion
-Sex Scenes
-Femdom
-Futanari
-Shrinking/Growth
-Minigirls, Shortstacks, Amazons, Mini-Giantesses, and Giantesses
-Both Monster GIRLS and MONSTER Girls (And also aliens, Kemonomimi, demi-humans like elves, Monster Boys or male monsters, humans, etc.)
-Incest (So long as both parties are 18+)
-Rule 34

At an advanced level, please check out my commission tab and gallery for further details and examples of my work!

My current rates are $30 for every 1,000 words.
Last edited by Newcomer on Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Check out my userpage for details on commissioning me!
Newcomer
New to the forum

Re: Opening Writing Commissions

Postby unicorn » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Will you write anthro/furry characters or are you looking to stick to humans only?
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Opening Writing Commissions

Postby Newcomer » Thu May 30, 2019 11:42 pm

unicorn wrote:Will you write anthro/furry characters or are you looking to stick to humans only?

I can write furry stuff.
Newcomer
New to the forum

Re: Writing Commissions Available! $6.00 per 1000 words!

Postby masteryandere » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:07 am

Newcomer, Are you still open for comissions? Looking to comission a Mirai Nikki related story
masteryandere
New to the forum

Re: Writing Commissions Available! $6.00 per 1000 words!

Postby Newcomer » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:18 am

masteryandere wrote:Newcomer, Are you still open for comissions? Looking to comission a Mirai Nikki related story

My apologies for the super-late response! I didn't have 'Notify me when a reply is posted' checked on this thread, so I didn't receive a message telling me that you had posted in this thread. Sadly I do not know what Mirai Nikki is about, but I am open for commissions once again!
Newcomer
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley