Seeking a Commission - Writing series

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Seeking a Commission - Writing series

Postby Deska » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:45 pm

I am currently in the market for a competent, skilled writer who is interested in taking on a descritive story. Fantasy setting is most likely, but am open to ideas!

Primary Kinks:
F/F
H/F
Oral vore
Samesize, descriptive bulges
Digestion, descriptive
Mixed perspectives, third parties. Slice of life digestion
Mild Post Vore (Not scat, More bones or trinkets. Clean)
Blackmail

If you are comfortable with majority of these kinks I would love to hear from you! Please PM me for more information/ your ideas regarding setting!
Last edited by Deska on Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deska
Participator

Re: Seeking a Commission - Writing series

Postby Deska » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:13 pm

Update:

Still looking for fund a vore writing story that includes one if not more of these ideas! Please PM if you're interested with ideas :D
Deska
Participator

Re: Seeking a Commission - Writing series

Postby sariia » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:17 pm

I take written commissions.
My commission information and examples of my other work can be found here:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25599166/

Please contact me there if you're interested in a commission, as I keep track of my active commissions via my furaffinity notes and deviantart notes.

Last bumped by Deska on Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:17 pm.
sariia
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley