Commission Ideas: Cursed Idol or Sex with Prey

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Commission Ideas: Cursed Idol or Sex with Prey

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Will post detail later but looking for a commission for a cursed idol causing multiple breasts and pregnancy, or sex with prey (same size human females).
Sex w prey would either be oral soft vore licking the prey until she squirts copiously, or squatting over her forcing her in & out of the vagina
Looking at $20 - $50 price range
If you're interested, PM me asee your gallery. We can go from there.

Thanks
PS: I recycled the post to comply with the one post rule. The stuff below isn't necessarily related to the current request.
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Re: Looking for an artist for tentacled insectoid

Postby CrimsonShadow » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:06 am

I highly doubt I'm good enough to do it for you, but since I used to be a huge bug nerd as a kid: I'm really curious as to how an insect with tentacles works. What type of insect is it? Where are the tentacles coming from? I'm sorry about responding when I probably can't help, but I just really gotta know.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:12 am

Deleted for space
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 am

So, mantis, dragonfly, grasshopper hybrid with tentacles in its digestive tract. O_O
Sounds pretty cool. Now I'm kinda excited to see someone draw it too.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:56 am

CrimsonShadow wrote:So, mantis, dragonfly, grasshopper hybrid with tentacles in its digestive tract. O_O
Sounds pretty cool. Now I'm kinda excited to see someone draw it too.

Glad you like it. The concept was, if you're going to genetically engineer a human/insectoid hybrid, go LARGE! Mantids are great preds, Dragonflies are the fastest fliers, actually fleas are better jumpers but grasshoppers have better publicists, then you add tentacles for icing.
\/
:D
Siuddithsi
---

Postby CrimsonShadow » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:43 am

Siuddithsi wrote: actually fleas are better jumpers but grasshoppers have better publicists, then you add tentacles for icing.
\/
:D

I used to be a bit of an insect nerd as a kid (which is funny since I was also afraid of them), so that line made me lol more than it should've.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm

I'd like to try and maybe make a sketch commission of the character first for practice? I know I can draw hot girls and I always love a challenge...
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:44 pm

ronniefinn wrote:I'd like to try and maybe make a sketch commission of the character first for practice? I know I can draw hot girls and I always love a challenge...

Hot girls are good. An acceptable consolation prize if the insectoid isn't great. I'll pm you some material.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:52 am

I've gotten several replies and will be commissioning soon, but thought a few concept sketches would help.

Here's the Lurker Metamorphosing from human to insectoid form. Note the skin stretching over the head to reveal the hidden exoskeleton underneath and the fingers lengthening into mantid claws. I decided on a blue/black color like some beetles, while the stretched human skin gathers at the joints of the exoskeleton. I also didn't take the time to draw the abdomen. Full, it looks like an insect abdomen, segmented with victims inside. Empty, it looks like his butt is segmented.
Attachments
Lurker Metamorposis.jpg
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:42 am

Here's his mouth stretching to engulf a victim, while the tentacles emerge to drag her in. Note: I forgot to draw a pencil thin tentacle that goes up the urethera.
Attachments
Lurker Mouth.jpg
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Rupie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 pm

is this still open?
Rupie
New to the forum

Postby Siuddithsi » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Rupie wrote:is this still open?

Yes.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Tenoctacle » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:35 pm

I may be interested, but only in a couple of weeks. And I don´t do colour anymore.
Tenoctacle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tenoctacle » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:12 pm

I may be interested, but only in a couple of weeks. And I don´t do colour anymore.
Tenoctacle
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for an artist for CUTE big eyed Girl

Postby Siuddithsi » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:14 pm

Everyone,
I'm just making sure. I can see the title of the thread as "Looking for an artist for CUTE big eyed girl" and the appropriate info, like pictures and description. Which is what I'm looking for.

But the response headings match the original ad: "looking for an artist for a tentacled insectoid", which is no longer valid.

Thanks.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:57 am

Updated the sample pictures for the project
Siuddithsi
---

Postby DirtyMac » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:57 am

I'm open for commissions if you're interested.

I assume you are looking for humanoid design for the disguise. Let me show you some of my recent humanoid work.
Attachments
O80pDAe.jpg
Tartris_Breeding.png
DICK_Urethral.png
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:24 pm

]I'm looking for a realistic-ish style as if Marvel, DC or Archie comics
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Return to Artists Valley