Plant love sereis?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Plant love sereis?

Postby TrusiFilpiano » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:40 am

Has anyone in here spent the time, looked for it, tryed to find it but failed, or loved the sereis and was sad when a particular artist went and dumped it off there site.
Well Im back, My DA is Kable1, but you can call me Star on here and my HF.

It was a while back, do you all remember this?
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-91003.html
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-91005.html
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-91006.html
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-91218.html
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-91219.html
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-91220.html

A small little compliation of sections of what was suppose to be a short story. A story showing the pred falling inlove with its prey. Something that dosnt happen often in the vore genere. It's usally eaten or being the one eating. That's vore but theres a lot more to just that. Lots of variations.

A while back I said that I was no longer going to do the plant love sereis and tossed it away. Im sure a lot of you got mad and or even hate me as a artist because I took that said sereis off my DA page.
Well This is just a little messege that Im showing saying I care about the fans that want to see it all and that Im happily to say, Im running a reboot. Whats that Star? yes it's a fresh new look of the plant love sereis.

Ive been thinking long and hard on what to do and I think I even have prices down and what to expect from this little
concept that I invested that seems to be quite litteraly everywhere on ANY bloody Vore site. So you all asked for it, You all called me a jerk off for taking it off my DA account. You linked the original plant love on your sites and forums and even Gia online!, well this is to say, Some of you anyways.

The point is, the remake is in the works. Theres just a few things that might need to be discussed on what to expect from this interesting take to the Vore Genre.

1. Galas will be in it, Same attitude same looks same appeal. Slightly a bit upgraded in desgin to show more of my style.

2. The cat girl (Nehai-kin female) wont be Mishita. This may become a huge disappointment to you, but at the same time it works. Since I as the holder of my comic book "Elemental Bout" Do not wish to show Mishita off in this way. Shes a important charater on another subject. The Nehai girl I'll be using will be just as cute, maybe cuter. The same rules apply to the Neahi clan "Razor leaf". Dark skin, and more or likly tan or black hair. They come from the forest region area.

3. Pron. Yes, there was a tad bit of perverted pron in the last Plant love series, but I want to show you all what I learned in these past few years.
So yes there's going to be a lot of defiling kitty sex XD.

4. This is a Hentai/vore comic with a interesting ending. I may go further into the vore, I plan on too so you can all see how Galas's insides work. I mean tha'ts the point of this bloody thing and I think thats why you all liked it so much. Im not sure what page range it's going to be but the total price will vary the most is at least 1.50$ or $1.00 USD via lulu.com when its up and ready.
It's going to be in color 100%

SO start getting angry now cause i changed the cat girl to someone else, or jump for joy? >.o;

And this is a little preview of what to expect :D See I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT JUU GUYS AND GALS Dx

Don't worry everyone! I will keep up to date! I love you peoples D,: and Im sorry! so SOWWYYYY!!
Attachments
Plant love 01 preview.jpg
This is the preview for the comic :D injoy :D
TrusiFilpiano
New to the forum

Re: Plant love sereis?

Postby Draegonx » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:38 am

Nice I will be looking forward to seeing it
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cows » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:42 am

Looking forward to getting it too. Do you have plans for any more Vore related Pictures or Works?
cows
Been posting for a bit

Postby ɐʞǝ » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:50 am

Im looking backward to it :D
Looks nice tho ^^
˙ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
I love vore ! :D
ɐʞǝ
Been posting for a bit

Postby TrusiFilpiano » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 am

cows wrote:Looking forward to getting it too. Do you have plans for any more Vore related Pictures or Works?

Very soon hun,
TrusiFilpiano
New to the forum

Postby Reiko » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Hehe I wish this was Doggy Love x3 Cause I so wanna gobble up that little darling! x3
Bark bark! I'm a doggy who needs her treats =3
Reiko
---

Postby Teruyo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Oh! I remember you! Looking forward to more.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tyrantofsyberia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 pm

I kinda like that.
My seeking rp thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23889&p=789440#p789440
Always open for rp.
不渡り裁判官グラシエラオルベラへ:

病原性細菌は、汝の表皮上におることがあります
Tyrantofsyberia
???

Postby Kulimbor » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 am

Can't wait to see more.
Kulimbor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Newton prox » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Still in full support of this!
Newton prox
Been posting for a bit

Postby ublover1 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Tyrantofsyberia wrote:I kinda like that.

Agreed and i see you put your dragons sideways i like it it looks way better now isnt taking up the whole page lol
ublover1
???

Postby Sergit » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:49 am

I loved the old Plant love comic, so I am looking forward for the new one. But will it be free or we have to pay to read it? Anyway, your work is very good, I hope you use the site gallery to post new drawings too ^^.
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby TrusiFilpiano » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:35 am

This project is dead. forgot to mention that.
TrusiFilpiano
New to the forum

Postby Draegonx » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:50 am

Oh wow, I just remembered this, and yeah, 9 years and nothing on this topic, good to hear from ya though lol
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley