Taking requests as a writing warm-up!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Taking requests as a writing warm-up!

Postby stomatologiczne » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:48 am

Hello, hello there! :-D

As a complete newcomer to the site, I'd like to take some short writing prompts to write for free. It'll usually be around 600-1000 words long, nothing more, as I'll slowly start to write my proper content and build up my portfolio

My don't are all stated here: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=stomatologiczne

Have a lovely day! :gulp:
stomatologiczne
New to the forum

Re: Taking requests as a writing warm-up!

Postby LordCrowe » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:37 am

So writing prompts... heres my suggestion then:

Theres a duke or count or nobleman or what have you, generic high class dude, unfortunately due to politics he's currently on the run from some assassin's.

You see, his older brother got passed over for the inheritance in the will, the good news is all he has to do is live long enough for the kings justice to sort it all out.

The bad news is, the capitol is a terribly slow place bureaucratically speaking and it could be years before that happens.

Worse, while running from one threat he stumbled onto another, a dragoness he just woke up.

Cue quick conversation and some long term endo vore, dragoness stops being hungry while she hibernates the years away on her mound of gold, and the nobleman gets to stay safe until his inheritance is sorted.

Of course, after a while, the nobleman might just decide he wants to stay, and turn this into a perma-endo situation, or he might come back for his inheritance triumphantly, this time with a friendly dragon to enforce his claim.

But i'll leave the ending for you to decide...
LordCrowe
New to the forum

Postby Bolg » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:49 am

How about this? In a futuristic setting, a young girl is going to college on an alien world. She has volunteered to help out at a local soup kitchen for the homeless and destitute aliens living on the city streets. As they are wrapping up, a larger alien comes in. He looks like a humanoid frog, but has a rather sunken belly from hunger. There is only a little bit of soup left and certainly not enough to fill him. She makes the snap decision to help him out by stripping down and climbing into the pot with what is left of the soup. A couple of her fellow workers then carry the pot, with her in it, to the giant frog-man. He is surprised by this, but she insists that he eat her, as she wouldn't be able to handle it knowing that he went away hungry. He thanks her, then proceeds to eat the soup, with her in it. Though bigger than her, she is still a tight fit for him to get down. So she helps him out by squeezing in and rolling around until he manages to swallow her whole and send her into his belly. He is please that now his belly is nice and round -- so round, in fact, that it's almost sore. The girl inside carefully massages his belly from the inside to help ease the pain, even as she is slowly being digested. The frog-man thanks them for the wonderful meal and the girl, in the stomach, says her muffled goodbyes to her friends at the kitchen. They they watch as the frog-man, with his sagging belly full of their friend, ambles out of the building so that he can finish digesting her in peace.
Bolg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Manwad » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:53 am

An angel purifies a demon by way of vore, regurgitates them as an angel.
Manwad
New to the forum

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:51 pm

A college couple on their first date, only for the guy to get eaten by another girl who then casually takes his place in the date, hitting it off with the first girl as the guy digests, ending with them going to get seconds.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:18 pm

-A peep that owns a dog and need to take it for a walk late at night. Turns out that the dog is in fact a big hunky werewolf and vore happens :gulp:
-A peep working in a lab, and by axident creates a sexy neko dude. Neko dude turns on his creator and vore happens.
-Streamer vore, but with a twist. So instead of the very common type of streamer vore. Someone on the stream is swatting the peep who is streaming. One of the swat teams eat the said streamer. Vore happens~
-A dude is flying his spaceship. Turns out the spaceship is sentient and needs fuel. The man then pick up highjikers to fuel his ship. Vore happens.
-A farms with animals. But all the animals are demi humans. The demi humans are then sold and...vore happens.
-A cow dude that eats people. And like a cow he got more then 1 belly. The process of his prey going through all of his stomachs.
Mecho
---

Postby Date Masamune » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:13 pm

-um how about two roommates get into a disagreement with each other and one of them that is taller devours the other and goes shopping with a full belly and she doesn't care that everyone is staring at her but she gets the stuff that she needs for the house enjoys the struggle of the male that is in her stomach
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby rez » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:05 pm

I can think of two ideas off the top of my head.

1: A kobold want's to become powerful and so they vore a dragon.

2: An insect vores a building.

Can you tell I love tiny preds?
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby LethiaAzalea » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:08 pm

I've always been a sucker for incestual cock vore, so maybe siblings? Brother walks in on his sister in the shower, slurps her feet down his dick and she eases her way in to be gurgled and pumped down the drain.

To be fair, too few male preds in incest scenes, let alone CV preds, though I kind of get why, it's pretty niche.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Matteo42 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:14 am

Oh hey, this is interesting!

Now it's something completely different from what most people would suggest, and of course it's completely up to you whether you try it or not, but...

I propose you write something of like 500 words, longer would just be repetitive, simply describing a scene, or one single event happening. Key is, you try to write in such a way that you don't have to say what's going on, you play around with the atmosphere and the wording so that readers understand what's going on, and most importantly get the emotions behind it.
Start with a base idea (for example: an old woman whose husband passed away recently) and begin making something out of this. Say, in that example I gave, I'd make the whole thing about a room in her apartment or something, describing furniture and stuff but putting emphasis on how there's something... something missing.

I like doing little prompts like that to challenge myself from time to time, but like I said, entirely up to you! Could be related to this site, could not, your pick :D
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:52 am

Suggestion:

Because you have plenty of story ideas above, I propose an add-on to one of them of your choice:

Write with a different POV than you typically do; if you usually write in 1st person ("I" am narrating "my" story), try writing in 3rd person (some entity is observing "name of character"'s story), or vice versa. If you're comfortable writing from either with focuses on the pred, do it for the prey, or again, vice versa. If you've done all of those already, then write from a 2nd person POV ("you" do this, "you're" doing that". your audience is the narrator taking some role in the story)--bonus points if you really tap into the emotion of the character or if the character is not humanoid (and more difficult for you/your audience to empathize with than a humanoid character--limitation breeds creativity).

If you end up using this, please tag me on the story or DM me--I'll be happy to check out the creativity these limitations helped to foster.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby stomatologiczne » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:03 am

Thank you all for the response! I don't know if I'll manage to them all as fast as I want to (but I won't do some due to personal reasons or preferences - sorry!), but I'll try to! :D
I'll tag the person/people who gave me the idea, of course! You can send more if you'd like to, I'm always open to requests, so I'll write the ones I'll like!
stomatologiczne
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley