Summer Writing Commissions OPEN (Paypal)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Summer Writing Commissions OPEN (Paypal)

Postby Koraidon » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:18 am

Hello gang!

it has been sometime since I opened myself up to commission on here. But figured I'd let ya'll know that I'm now open to taking on more projects! I'm a writer of 10+ years! I have done story commissions for 6 years and have had nothing but positive remarks from my clients! I'll describe my work details in a Q&A which will fill you in on what I have to offer! Looking forward to writing with you!

Q: What is your prices?

A: I charger $17 per thousand word. However, if you involve kinks that are on my NO list I may charge a little extra to involve those.
1k words = $17 - 5k words = $85 10k words = $170

Q: What types of stories can you write?

A: My favorite genre for most stories tends to favor Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Horror and fanfiction. But I cam open to most other genres as well!

Q: Do you write erotic stories?

A: Yes, but to adult audiences only!

Q: What kinks are you uncomfortable writing?

A: Scat, watersports, diapers, farting are the few fetishes that are marked on my NO list!

Q: How long does it take for you to complete a story?

A: It depends on the word count! 5-10 thousand worded stories can take up to a few weeks, while 20 thousand or more worded stories can take up to a month or more!

Q: Do you write fanfiction?

A: YES I do! However there is one fanfiction that I refuse to write and that is anything related to MLP (My Little Pony)

Q: What fanfiction are you familiar with?

A: Let me show you the games, movies, TV and media that I'm familiar with!

Movies:

The Dark Crystal

Labyrinth

Venom (2018)

Spiderman

Spiderman 2

Captain America

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

Captain America

Captain Marvel

Thor

Thor: The Dark World

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

Harry Potter 1-7

Stardust

Hercules

Beauty and the Beast

Snow White

Princess and the Frog

Tangled

The Lion King (1-2)

Madagascar (1,2 and 3)

TV Shows:

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Supernatural

The Dragon Prince

Stranger Things Seasons 1-2

The Witcher

Pokemon the Animated Series

The Magicians

Death Note

Beastars

BNA (Brand New Animal)

Power Rangers Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Q: What kind of vore do you prefer to write?

A: Anal, oral, cock and absorbing!

Q: What paying service do you use?

A: Paypal!

Q: How do I contact you!

A: I have various platforms you can contact me on! Let me link you to them!

Feel free to send me a DM, I'll send you my Discord link!

Q: Can I see some of your previous writing?

A: I'll link them in a private message upon request.

The must efficient way to contact me would be through Discord for I'm on there more often! I really hope you consider me to work on your next project! If you have any further questions about my commission works, please send me a message!
Last edited by Koraidon on Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:41 pm, edited 35 times in total.
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Summer Writing Commissions OPEN (Paypal only)

Postby Koraidon » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:27 pm

Another finished commission means a new slot is now open! If you are looking for a writer feel free to drop me a DM!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:34 pm

Giving this a bump! Looking for some more work! Cock Vore, Absorbing Vore, Anal, or even Oral vore? I can write it!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:46 pm

Slots are open! Looking for some commissions! Got a lot of stuff to pay up for so any new projects are highly welcomed! If you wanna hire me for some writing feel free to DM me or send me a DM via Discord!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:22 am

Heyo gang!

I am in desperate need of some work! My cash is running out fast this month and I need to get that fixed right away! I'm currently looking to write some awesome vore stories just for you! I'll write just about anything at this point. M/M F/M cooking, anal, oral, gore even! If you are looking for some written erotic vore stories, I'm your werewolf to do the job!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fall/Winter Writing Commissions OPEN (Paypal)

Postby Koraidon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:45 pm

SLots are open for more clients! If you want to hire me for writing please feel free to do so!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:49 pm

Hello! Currently taking on projects! If you are interested in hiring me for work, feel free to contact me via DM or on Discord!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Commission slots are open! Currently looking to be hired by clients to catch up on my financial burden that is creeping up on me! If you are looking for some vore to be written I'm your wolf too write it!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:11 pm

REALLY need some commissions to get caught up on money. Falling on hard times right now and need to pay off some debt I owe. If anyone wants to hire me for work, feel free to contact me!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:15 pm

Spring is coming! Spring Commission are open! Currently in need of some extra cash. So looking for more work! If you are wanting a commission from me contact me on my discord 1GrumpyWerewolf#9592 or DM me here! I'll try to respond asap!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Spring Writing Commissions OPEN (Paypal)

Postby Koraidon » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:54 pm

Currently in need of more work!

Getting dangerously low on funds and got stuff to pay off. Currently looking for anyone seeking out writing commissions! Please feel free to contact me VIA DM or on Discord TheBPRDAgent#9592
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Wed May 04, 2022 2:10 pm

Currently looking for some work! If you need some writing done I'm your Symbiote!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Sat May 07, 2022 4:54 pm

Still seeking out some more commissions! If you are wanting a vore related story F/M M/M or other Genders and vore styles please feel free to contact me!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Sat May 21, 2022 2:22 pm

Heyo gang! I got a few more slots open if anyone wants some voracious writing done!

If you are looking for a commission I'm more then eager to work for ya!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:27 am

COMMISSOIN SLOTS OPEN
NEED CASH ASAP

If you wish to hire me for work, please contact me vis Discord!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Summer Writing Commissions OPEN (Paypal)

Postby Koraidon » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:02 pm

I have slots open and am in need of money for I'm very low on funds this month! Any bit helps! Also I'm slowly improving on 5k worded projects as well!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:16 pm

Still in need of some work! If you have any writing that needs to be done feel free to contact me!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:40 pm

Slots are now open! Currently seeking work! A bit low on cash so any help from you guys will be appreciated!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:28 pm

SEEKING writing commissions! If you are interested in getting some writing done feel free to contact me via DM's or on Discord!

Alastor#1548
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:40 pm

Commission slots are open! IF you are in need of some vore related literature, I'm your guy!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Artists Valley